Galactic Federation:Changeling Death Edition

It seems that the cafeteria has new food.I wonder if it stocks more bacon,after last time.

Regardless,it is good that we are killing the Changelings.Those vile creatures are now on the brink of extinction.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bfaITehDRdA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And the alliance between the Rumar and the Raltekian empire is good news for us

Yes,it is.Now that the Perfected have been driven back,the Rumar can focus on the hunt.

Has any Perfected movement been spotted?Such as weapon smuggling,or skirmishes?

Several scouts have been killed in the border space but no large movement

Well,at least the Perfected were pushed back.The Horde still moves,though it now only consists of small raiding parties.

So,how are the Whales doing?They should have been fed by now.

Yes,seven worlds have died and several stars have been consumed

Us Ploraxian have been attacked by Eortan/Horde raiders recently, but we are repelling. Another thing is that the political dissident has been transported to Jotojer Habitat.

Well,those world's deaths are fine by me.

Hey Rukaar,how much would one of them cost?
It is good the dissident was moved.For a second I thought a firefight would occur.

The void beasts?well they are holy monsters relics of our war god but for you 15 good ships

Hmm.I can offer the Ploraxian ships,when I finish with them.A fleet of 50.They are quite good.

Will we still get to investigate his claims? If he claims to be representing a UE group it is well within our rights.
Do you think they would do good in the Federation fleet? Maybe our budget can cover stars.

He does. He was startled at the appearance of such troops, as his lawyer says. He will give an audience in a few days.

I don't know.I plan on getting one,for use in combat and experimentation.I have known Rukaar for years,so I am not sure how much they would cost for the UE.

*Fills her tray with french fries, pastries and desserts at the cafeteria.*

Well we will see his fate in court.
I wonder how effective against a Court entity?
And on the subject of the Federation fleet should we have a proper war games exercise to test our forces in preparation of another war with the Horde.

If you want we can start a proper trade network of all of these goods. The trade fleets are pretty massive but what can you offer us of value?

Perhaps.Maybe do it against Ploraxia?
Don't blame us for when you gain weight.

Is that that chubby elf who looks very soft and cushionable?

>stretches and yawns/screeches
Good morning ambassadors and mate what have I missed?

Nothing much,though I am currently not at the assembly.I did send my Noo chef to the Imperium,to sample the cuisine.

Well I say we try to get all the nations who are interested in it involved. That way we'll all get experience.
Ooc it'll give us some time to fix and work with the fleet combat rules.

Okay.Though I will need to return to the Assembly.As of now I am busy.

Ooc
I am trying out stellaris,so I cant really play right now.Sorry

AH you have arrived,now i heard that someone must change there name

Not really,Rukaar.Why must you change it?

Yes we must indeed. I was thinking it be you but lets hear what you desire. Mate
Manners Carter this is a Royal Discussion.

So?He is my friend.
I will help him.

Can i not change my name,if any wish to fight me for it i can beat them to death with their own arms

Yeah,see?To change one's name would be rather brash,especially considering this was done for a simple reason of stopping the elders from pestering him.It seems too great a cost.

You very well can but I would prefer not to change mine. However if you refuse that might cause a uproar in some of the more devoted citizens.
Really? Thats the only reason he did this? Well Im having second thoughts now what do you say about this Rukaar?

I have needed a wife for long time,yes the edlers pushed it but now that i can see,you,you impress me i have wish other than to be by your side

Oh my. Well if you are sure then I will gladly be your brood mate. Our ceremony begins tomorrow!

Not the only reason of course,but it began due to that.
Regardless,just don't change names.It those citizens have issues,you can always remind them who is ruler.Simply keep your own.

I shall were my finest skins

Hey,Rukaar,can I come?I could bring the spear I used for the Space Whale hunt.

It is fine if it is a private event,though.

M-Maybe.

Asurians have the -best- tech.

It is humanity's fault! Who in the galaxy has the idea of creating delicious but unhealthy food!?

No,it is your fault for consuming it.We eat what we want,and there are warnings.

Well what kind of tech can you offer us? Please tell me of all the marvels of Asurian science. Weaponry of course is an interest.

Oh yes, that's the one, saw her once but didn't get the artist name,
Erufuda-san search, found it, synecdoche. What a gifted artist.

Emphasis on best of course
>Royal mocking laughter

Depends on what tech.
Some empires are better at certain things than others.

>A flickering form makes itself manifest within the room, flowing chaos swirling around it's vaguely humanoid frame

*We Are Here And We Have Brought Caffeine*

Hello.
Carmine,is that you?Or are you a Court entity?I am currently in the Court waiting room.

I manage to find myself in the weirdest places.

And ye are?

Oh,cool.

Hey,do you know the Mage's Guild?

Ooc
Forgot tag

Look two star systems to the right from Serenity,you can't miss it.

>The being flickers slightly, disappearing, beforere-appearing before the Ambassador in the Waiting Room, alongside Purson

*We Are Not The Devouring Plane Ambassador*
((This Form merely Split Itself Off To Go And provide Caffeine To The Other Federation Members))
>The other being then disappears, presumably to go and do just that.

Ǫ̵̛h̸̴̡͘m̡̨͢y̴̶g̵͢͢o̵̷̵͞d̸̛͝w̵̢͞h̵̵͘͜ą̶̨́t̢̨ì̡s̢͜t̴̨̧͘͞h͠͡ì̶̢͠s̛͢͡͝s̛̕͠t̸͘u̢͞f̧̀f̷̡͘e̡̢̕v̀e̢̨r̷̢̀̕ý̢t̷̴͘h̛͟͠͡͞i̧̛͟n̛͠g̕̕͢͠i̸̴̷̵s̶̡͜͝͠s̵̷͘o̶̸̢͢f̸̨à̶̴̴s̕t̕͢w͠e̢̧̕ę͝͞e̶̕e̷é̴͢͠é̶̕͟é̢͡s̡͟h̢̢̨̕a̶̶̡̨͞ḱ̛i̷͢͟ǹ̀͞g̷̨͘͝r̷̀́a̵̕i̵̶n̢͘͢b̛́o̸̷̵̡͝w̨k̵̸̕i̸̡͡͞t̶̡̕͠t̴̀̕͟͜e̡̕ń̀͠s̸̨̀è̷͜v̢̀͢e̡͝r̀͟͡y̷̢͢͡w̶̴͘͢é͡r̶̀͘͢é̢͢

In shadow we find the light,
Safely sealed in darkest night,
So make sure y'all keep it tight,
Wizards only, fools.

Can you read the omens of birds? I saw a bald eagle a passenger pigeon and a emu
What does that tell of the future?

Breaking news
admiral brylo has suffered a bout of insanity and murdered a wastes representative while yelling xenophobic statements. his wife interfered and was murdered also, he is now on the run with his child. more news at six

Please stop bouncing back and forth

*Caffeine Has Been Administered To The Merged One*
((Success))

>The figure of Purson's minor manifestation floats over to Lucius

*Would You Like Some Caffeine*
?

THIS IS SLANDER AGAINST THE RALTEKIAN IMPERIUM AND A COMPLETE FALSEHOOD I DEMAND THAT THIS BROADCAST BE TAKEN DOWN NOW!

Calm down Khanin,they do not even seem to be a news network,they are just some fools with vox channels

In other news no perfected have been sighted in over a year after their defeat save fr broken fleet survivors and the rare bio monster

if you are sure my mate....but Brylo's name does not deserve to be slandered like that! It not only disgraces him,me,and the entire Imperium but you by extent as well!

I understand that but they are weaklings and scum,nothing that you should waste your time on

BREAKING NEWS: CHEMICAL GAS ATTACK KILLS 50 on AGRAMAR PRIME, UE SPACE. THEORISTS SAY IT IS THE HORDE
ALSO, FIND OUT THE BRUTAL CONDITIONS OF A RALTEKIAN PRISON CAMP, AND WHY THEY SHOULD BE CHECKED BY THE FEDERATION.
MORE NEWS AT 7:00.

THIS JUST IN
OUR ROYAL ADMIRAL BEING SLANDERED BY THE FEDERATION?
OUR PROUD RIPPRESS MATING WITH A BEASTIAL ALIEN!?
PLORAXIANS GETTING GUNNED DOWN FOR NOT PROPERLY REGISTERING FOR PRESS PASSES?
FIND OUT AT 6 COMING AT YOU FRESH FROM THE IMPERIAL HEADLINES!

Ok now I have a problem

Well if you want you can ask me to have them imprisoned and replaced?

That works,they are degenerates and should be punished

Well if it would please you I can just call it in?

Never mind,it is nothing they don't affect me
im just not use to media

Well... if you need a lawyer, to sue for defamation, I'm right here.

Guards! Who is this man on the federation vox?

AVE IMPERATOR CITIZEN
In today's broadcast learn about the strength of the Empire's fleets and how they've surpassed the Ploraxian Imperial Realm both in numbers and technology. In today's Xenobiology segment learn why there are so many homosexuals in Ploraxian space and what it means for the Federation. May the Empire prosper and may it remain the strongest in the galaxy!!
UE STRONK!

And you are?

A lawyer from a ploraxian legal firm, my friend.

Lawyer?

Yes, I've heard you've been slandered. Now, I could easily get out a few hundred thousand SFC from that case.

What in fathers name is a lawyer?

yes what is a legal firm what are you

Oh.Okay.
I'm just waiting.
Wait.
Did he kill my Noo chef?

No? He's been in the royal flagship since he lost his leg.

Then why the fuck would that news broadcast say so?!?

I swear,the news these days.I think Ploraxia should really vet it better.

Honest question. Is this basically a quest that tries to avoid angering people by not using the term "quest" and being the only one so it doesn't clog up anything?

No

How are you all Ambassadors?

hello Karl

What's the relevant difference then?

There is no DM,so it isn't a Quest,its more like free form rp.Though that's up to the mods.

While I don't consider it a quest,it isn't clogging up the board and being annoying.So I think it's fine.Then again I participate in it.

At least it is kinda better than the constant manletmarine and dnd suckz threads,and it isn't spamming.

THIS IS UTTER BLOODY SLANDER. THE PLORAXIAN REALMS MAY HAVE HOMOSEXUALITY, BUT IT IS OKAY. ALSO, WE SURPASS YOU. TOTAL BLOODY SLANDER!.

Apparently my Noo chef was murdered by Brylo.

I wasn't complaining or nothing, I'm just trying to keep tabs on the state of the board. I'm certainly not bothered by a single thread where people have some fun. I even read a bit of it sometimes.

Lets see if these damn comms are working now...Hello testing can anyone hear me?

I CAN HERE YOU, AS FAR AS I CAN TELL I AM VERY OFFENDED BY THE UE NEWS. I AM CALLING THEM RIGHT NOW! MARKON, I HAVE INTEL ON THE HORDE, TRANSMITTING NOW.

Yes,Markon,I can hear you.How is the Expeditionary Force?
It's fine dude,honestly its nice to have someone actually asking a question rather then just posting >>>qst.

So yeah,this isn't really a quest.I appreciate you asking though.
Keep on keeping on,dude.

bump

Bad one of the the Dominions allied states the Jakaln Republic was recently occupied by barbarians in what I think was a preemptive strike backed by the Army of Lord Pholum a new warlord to the region that was going to be culled. I suspect he has backing from the Nebulon Witch Coven a little deeper in the Terminus Vaie.

Do you require help defending from this Warlord?And will you attempt retaking the Republic?

>astral appears in a state of fearful panic

guys I came as soon as I could but something was blocking comms. the wastes/noo ambassador/chef is dead FUCK I was looking after him and I let him slip for a second and hes dead and FUCK. carters gonna be so pissed, I need help we got to get the admiral or carters going to put me in the phone.

uuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh................. hey carter..... ITWASNTMYFAULTREALYITWASAACCIDENTPLEASEDONTPUTMEINTHEPHONE

Yeah,I know,don't worry.
I won't put you in the phone.Just track the ship down,and tell Ovaa of this immediately.

T̡his͟ ̢jųs͞t i͞n ̡Monom̕in̶d n̕ew ͝ǹe̷ţworks aré spurious ̨i͞n̨ ̸t͝he͝ir re̴p͞or̀t̴įng.̛ ͢Only͢ ̷P̡retho͜ŗyn ̷news̴ nét̕w̢o̷rk ̨i̢s ̨t̡rùstw͠o̢r̀th̀y P̸ŃN̷:̴ we giv͘e̷ sȩe͞ ͟th͞e͘ news with̨ ͟o̢n̢e tho͡u͜s̢and̕ ̡eyȩs and ̡ears̴ ̷bu͟t ̵re̢port with ̶o͜n̡e mi̶nd a͜nd͠ v̸o͡içe̡ ̨T͘od̷ay͜'s̵ h̕ȩądliner:͝ ̶the çano͟n̸i͘z̸at́ion ́o̡f̸ the͘ h̷err ad́miral: wha̛t ́does̴ ̷it͝ ̡m͘ea̸n̶?

> play this youtu.be/bfaITehDRdA

Carter will not put you in the phone astral,and we will find the admiral and hopefully he is alive

THIS WEEK IN PLORAXIAN NEWS: FIND OUT HOW UE WOMEN ARE TAKING THE RUMARIAN-PILL. ALSO, FIND HOW AN OVERWHELMINGLY LARGE PART OF THEIR POPULATION WHICH IS MALE MATE WITH ASURIANS.

Ţͫ̓ͣHͫ̓̓́̿ͤIͭ̏͌͂̔͆̿͘S̶ ͗͊ͬ̔́̄W̊ͣͧ̚Eͧ̂E͗͒K̆ͤͮ̚ ͆̃ͬ̄͋͌IͩN̎ͣ̽ ͗̃̍̊ͣ͘P̓̌Ř̈ͮͭE̾ͤ̒͐̉̄T̿̒ͤͯ͌H̸ͭ͆Oͫ͗̋R͒̊ͩ̽ͨ̔Y̓͊̑N̑ ̸ͦͯ̄̌͊N̵Ẻͦ̾̎ͮ̌W̢ͫ̈́̋̊Ś͊ ̆ͮ̿ͨP̴LŎR͋͑ͦ͗͌̎A̕X́I̽ͦ̓̑Ȧ̿͗ͪ͋͒N͐̒ͣ̋ N̔ͬ̉ͣͤEͯ͝W̆͐̉̈͢Sͦ̊ͣ̓ͫ ̇͛IN̷̋ ̨ͫ̂INͮ̋A̴ͤ̈ͦ̃̏ͩC̋̈́͂Cͤ̚U̧̿͐̄R̨͐ͨͣ̃A͐͋̀̑T̽̽̑ͨE ͐͢AN̏ͦD̉̎͐̌͂͜ ͯ͊́̇́̚͡S͌̔ͯ͑Ë̷́ͤNŞ͂̍ͬ̆Aͦ͗͑̕TI͛͐̆ͨͬ̓O͊N͐ͪ͂͡A̶̾̌L̇ͪ́̀ͪͧ̾Iͭ̍ͮ͗̈S̐̎̃̆ͣT͊̆ͬ