Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/53464410/#53466510
youtube.com/watch?v=BNsgGjqJU9o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for waifus

NOOOO

How vague do you like your CYOAs, user? A setting so open and vague you have to make your own choices on how it works, or something more concrete and fixed?

Want to make Cyoa but have fear of using pictures that people will recognize as characters in some media I have never seen before, how solve fear?

Man up.

I prefer a detailed setting myself, gives me something concrete to build my concept around.

Use the original tag.

Draw your own then.

Can't draw? Spoiler alert: People are pretty simple shapes. Just overlap ovals, squares, etc. until you get something that looks like what you want. If it worked for South Park, it can work for you, and you can even make it more detailed so it doesn't look like you copied them.

photoshop their hair to be a slightly different color.

A

A

b

Thats horrible advice

So...does this mean we can get six before bad shit happens? Then just add the regular amount for consequences afterwards? Eh, that's what I'm going with anyways.
Hidden Library, Bald Eagle, Patchwork Rucksack, The Great Detective, Reaper's Mark, Cabaret Cutie.

>Custom World

>Reincarnation
>Melancholy

>Compendium
>Love Interest
>Home

Just live out eternity in a gloomy gothic world of my own creation, without memory, time, or worry. Sharing the millenia with my true love, forever wrapped up in each other and in the beautiful but dark emotions of our little world.

I always liked this one. Something quaint and simple about it. Like ice tea on a summer day, just sitting on the porch.

are you a lesbian

I'm not too sure. Usually I would avoid the negative drawbacks and just pick three, the reapers mark, doppelganger mask, and the hidden library. Those are basically what I try for in every CYOA, immortality shapeshifting and boosted intelligence.

Yes.

A

Hi Angel.
In your new empire can I keep my boy bits?

I made this a little while ago and I'm getting around to posting it now.

That's fair, I would have said just skip the next two danger levels. That way it actually has a danger to trying to get all of them.

What the fuck, I didn't want to post this yet.

God damnit, now I have to wait till next time to do my plan.

Hi! What empire?

Your cannibal Aztec Sungodess thing, remember?

No, her empire of all female nazis.

Anyone know if the Gaurdian spirit cyoa is done yet or close to being finished

...What exactly are you planning, user?
I should not be nearly as scared of the answer to this question as I am.

No.

Which build was that? Your going to have to be specific.
Double the amount of girls to pic to 8, duh? I want the power to lovingly breed all the girls, and maybe have fun adventures on the side. But mostly wild fucking in the dorm rooms. Next time though.

I'm almost done with the second page.
The third page is all powers/abilities and it's going to take the most time.
Sorry, it's taking so much time, but this is the biggest thing I've done so far in terms of content.

>Pyrrha
>Penny
>Cinder
>Arslan

>Smoldering and Team ???
I'm set bitch, time to become a kickass Hunter and have fun dicking around with my power combos.

Sitmut wasn't a cannibal. And she didn't hold anything against men in particular.

Heya ZB
I'm back

And an expansion of the idea is being able to survive solely off sex, and to see if the harem can survive solely off my cum. I could make a great combie-team to go long distances with the power of sex.
Oh yeah, I remember now, you were just the hermaphrodite egg layer for fertility or something right?

Juuust in case somebody missed it.

Nicely done on those wallet type graphics. I was wondering for a bit why the Philanthropist Wallet was the Windows logo for a minute before I had a chuckle.

I meant archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/53464410/#53466510

?

How odd you made a pdf for something that could have been a single page easily Mr Scientist. None the less it's nice to see you posting again. Thanks!

Shit, guess I will go for a simple build until next thread.
Emerald, Cinder, Neo, Pyrrha.
Set shit on fire with my harem, refusing to fuck Pyrrha. Don't dick your friends girlfriends, that's just rude. Rest of the chicks will be banged in the bathrooms.

user, you can cheat without using the Meta CYOA, you know. No one cares.

did genie user ever finish his fanlore manifesto?

also anyone got latest genies?

I know, but its the principle of the matter. I waited patiently to do it right. Just because I can do it now, or at any other time, just removes the fun to it. Hell that takes the fun out of any other CYOA you post, liking playing Russian roulette against the thread to see if the grand design works or not, or even if its sabotaged entirely before it gets off the ground. I will do it just this once, but I will wait till next time to do it fairly.

That may be true, but I'm familiar with the PDF compression settings, not the JPG/PNG ones.

Like how people still use Photoshop for multi-page CYOAs instead of Illustrator/InDesign, I stick with what I know.

Also, have another CYOA I finished just a few days ago.

Hmmm, Baht and Philanthropist it is! It was an extremely tough decision 'til I scrolled down, and even kinda after. Several very tempting options, like the Kron, Pound, Shekel, and Diamond.

Your post is why I chose Autism Prison to respond to you with. You can have fun however you want user, it's fine. Unless you post both the Meta CYOA and the CYOA you want to play it with in the same thread just to create the scenario you want. Then I implore you to look at my previous post.

Not really into zombies but this OC looks cool too, Scientist. 2 in one day. Very Nice!

It's funny, when I made Strange Coins I did it in inDesign as an exercise in using InDesign and got all sorts of shit for it "OMG PDFs Suck!" etc... So I remade it in PS as a single image instead and have stuck with that since then.

Emerald, Cinder, Neo, Coco, Kali, Ruby, May, Reese. Full time fuck harem. With boons from Ruby and Kali making it easier to seduce the rest, and with being placed in the girls dorm, just makes it even easier.

Is it really that autistic to play by the rules?
Also did thisI wanted to do the other versions of power harem goals. But I will wait. Simple nonstop smut time is fine for now.

Why are half the options for 2 wishes/fetishes

I don't know a thing about this show or its characters, but I choose Blake, Yang, Pyrrha and Nora. I'll combo Team JNPR, replacing Jaune I suppose.

Is it worth watching?

>spoiler
No

Bitcoin + Philanthropist. Even without the secondary powers, the creation of "good A.I." is an incredible benefit to mankind as a whole, and 100% guaranteed to make me a butt load of cashola.

For reference, giving away a million dollars to homeless folk = 2700+ years of life. I'm sure I'll make way more than that off the intelligence explosion I initiate with my friendly AI

Griffith would be feminine, right? Otherwise this is kinda locking you into one style or another just because you want to keep your dick or tits.

catboy, trap, shota, nee san, power armor

It literally says you determine the details.

>Griffith
...Fucking who?
That's actually up to your interpretation. After googling him I'd say you could argue he'd fit into either option. It comes down to which description sounds more appealing to you or whether you want the extra Offensive or Defensive abilities.
You also get bonus abilities based on Manifestation and you'll choose your focus and characteristics afterward.
Also, Guardian's don't necessarily have genitals unless they want to.
The wording was kind of limited by the space I gave myself, so it's understandable for people to be confused.

>Devine
Divine?

I do like to make it so you're looking to make a tough choice in a good way, rather than just one clear option.
I'm glad you like it.

>Not really into zombies but this OC looks cool too, Scientist. 2 in one day. Very Nice!
You can always not take the zombie options, which is something I had to keep, as the spirit of the CYOA is a comfy one.

>It's funny, when I made Strange Coins I did it in inDesign as an exercise in using InDesign and got all sorts of shit for it "OMG PDFs Suck!" etc... So I remade it in PS as a single image instead and have stuck with that since then.
Besides the compression options which are really nice in Illustrator, the other reason I prefer PDFs to images is that they have crisper text that's easier to read, even at small font sizes, high zoom, and small file sizes.

Smart.

Older preview, I already took care of that.
Thanks for catching it though.

E, let's see how crazy we can get.

C for that Isekai potential.

Shambler zombie. Id rather have a mad scientist on the loose than smart or fast zombies.

28 days later. Still some stuff to take and people to meet but the worst has passed.

RV. Comfort and space. Noise level 3

Items [6]
Drugs (because medicine is incredibly useful.)
Mobile. Wikipedia and youtube will sure be helpful in survival skills. Also contacting other survivors.
Adv Medkit. Again, dying is bad. Also we can trade away some of the stuff we dont really need.
Water purifier. Shouldnt be hard to park next to some lake or other.
Axe Multitool. Good for building traps and all sorts of things.
Lots of rope. Possible to create snare traps and other such things with it as well.

Winona Weaver. Cute and sneaky. Probably fairly smart. Should pick up traps and such in no time with a little help from professor youtube. Probably good at climbing trees to get fruit and stuff too. [ pwr1 int3 stl4 lck3]

Patricia Hughes. Zombie immunity? Super important. Especially if we have to go pick up anything in a crowd of zombies. Like looting. [ pwr5 int3 stl2 lck4]

Lets also take Gwen since she's going to be useful in the future. Hope she can wait till we get rescued to cure the world. [ pwr2 int4 stl2 lck5]

Overall we have [ pwr8 int10 stl8 lck12]

The sound levels dont really make any sense. Looks like its either just yes you have sound or no you dont have sound.

We can beat the lone zed and the roaming. We can also beat raider trike if tying in int counts.

Goal. Safe harbor I guess? Shouldnt be too bad. And we'll lay some traps down on a island or whatever wooded area near a beach. Come back every so often to check for meat.

B
Hit me with adventures and waifus!

bedroom eyes with no limit
gender bender with effect others
shifter with any number of forms
pleasure magnet
breeder with its power to cause anyone to conceive

now any woman i find i can fuck and she will love it and have my kid
and any guy i can turn into a woman and fuck and she will like it and have my kid
and i can become anything i want while fucking them ...even a tentacle monster

Oh jk I see the whole noise thing now. Since my final stats are [ pwr8 int10 stl8 lck12] prior to giving myself any stats, we should be able to beat Raider trike easily, especially by adding in luck to compensate for power. As for raiders, I need to provide 3 int, 5 power, to be greater than their stats. Or 2 int and 4 power if tying is ok. So you know. Pretending I have Dan's stas that would give me 4 into and 6 power all by itself.

A

You only get powers from the first four girls. Idealy you'd want to fuck all of them, but you can only have 4 powers.

It's decent show. Ranges between 4/10 and 8/10 show, sitting at about 6-7/10 most of the time.

>...Fucking who
it's from berserk man

>A.

Can I still have a dick if I pick Feminine or Inhuman?

The main question I have with this is, do I still have to seduce the girls I pick before I get their power? Am I just dropped into Remnant as part of a team but with no powers or romances going on initially?

Yes. But it'll be a feminine dick and inhuman dick respectively.

Always had a soft spot for this one, but it feels like the stats need to be anchored to something. Just tossing some points into Speed or Beauty x2 without knowing min/max/average feels...unfulfilling.

Uhhh... Sure?
Gonna have an interesting time explaining that to your Charge and Patricia though...
I'm starting to suspect you guys may not be cut out for this whole Guardian Spirit thing...

I know that, read the rest of the comments involved.

Now THIS is a challenge!
>Standard Payment
292 Points
>Super Hero Lottery w/ Ability
>Hero & Hidden
Atomic Manipulation and Cyber Transcendence; I still gotta come up with a name.
>In Your Prime
Hoping that it adjusts up to my 18 year-old body.
>Bedroom Eyes
>Prime Taradox w/ Power

I wonder how much time I'll have until this is granted. If there's any, I'd write down several winning lottery numbers and relevant stocks to buy. That should take care of wealth if I utilize these with enough tact.
I'd end up being 12 years old again, about to go on winter break from my second middle school. I believe this was around a crucial turning point in my youth, so I can fully take advantage of my hindsight to make the most of it.
How I'll manage to juggle world-saving with everything else I was stacked with at that time, will be extremely challenging and fun.
I just thought of an alias: HEGE.dox

Diamond and Loaded Wallet.
Loaded wallet is maybe the most broken wallet if i'm reading this right. Every 2 weeks it refills with that month's currency. So month 1 will be 10k+10k = 20k, but next month will be 11, so 22k, by the 10th year it'll be refilling at a rate close to 1 billion dollars worth of Diamonds and only ever increasing.

Bleu CYOA: (+50)
Class Selection:
>Wizard (-6)
Race:
>Human (Free)
Physical Boons:
>Speed (-3)
>Vitality (-3)
>Toughness (-3)
Social Boons:
>Beauty (-3)
>Sex Appeal (-1)
Mental Boons:
>Knowledge (-4)
>Willpower (-4)
>Quick Learner (-4)
Miscellaneous Boons:
>Lucky (-4)
>Bag of Coin (-2)
>Home Base (-3)
Companions:
>The Faceless Soldier (-6)
Disadvantages:
>None
Setting:
>Fusion: High Fantasy + Modern Fantasy (-4)

Rolled 33, 22, 48, 50 = 153 (4d50)

God of stability #10 Regeneration, God of True Chaos, God of Worlds: going here
Will continue build when I find out what I get.

Rolled 19, 4 = 23 (2d50)

Okay, got...#33: Genius Computer skills, #22: 200ld telekinesis, #48 Insta kill thought per day, #50 rerolling it then.

>Yen
>Philantrophist
I will become the weeblord that makes anime real

>tfw waifu CYOA will never come true

youtube.com/watch?v=BNsgGjqJU9o

I have returned from the wilderness a wiser man.
I also return with fresh and piping hot OC. I do hope it's to taste.
1/6
So what have I missed during my 2 1/2 long meditation?