Warhammer 40,000 General /40kg/

Autistic OC edition

>FAQ (New FAQ), questionable rules lore wise:
warhammer-community.com/2017/07/02/warhammer-40000-faq-now-available-july2gw-homepage-post-1/

>Designer's Commentary (FAQ 0.1)
17890-presscdn-0-51-pagely.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Warhammer_40000_Designers_Commentary-ENG.pdf

>Latest news :
warhammer-community.com

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in pdf(and epub), SW:A, WIP and BB are here too, no novels.
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA

>Old crap
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA

>List Builder
More dead than II and XI combined.

>WIP Math-hammer doc
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

mirandairene.com/products/tyranids/tyranid-scythed-hierodule-1450.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Magnus did everything wrong

Tau in 7ed
>Buy 6 Riptide, win

Riptide is nerfed in 8ed
>Buys 6 Commander, Win

thanks for making it cheaper guys

This is what, the 10th Veeky Forums meme list that turns out to be complete shit since 8th came out?

SOLD AS SEEN - PLEASE STUDY PICTURES CAREFULLY

4th for big boy zerkers and noise marines when

>running anything besides kroot hounds and gun drones

It's like you want to lose, have fun getting owned by brimstone horrors.

Explain

I like this

sure it isnt painted well but it has character and you know whoever did it had fun

PRO
PAINTED

Is going full Nidzilla for a LGS tourny full retarded?

Spearhead Detachment +1CP (Tyranids) [50 PL, 1058pts]

+ HQ +

Old One Eye [7 PL, 140pts]

+ Fast Attack +

Harpy [9 PL, 162pts]: 2x Heavy Venom Cannon, Scything Wings, Stinger Salvo

+ Heavy Support +

Carnifexes [6 PL, 112pts]
. Carnifex: 2x Monstrous Scything Talons, Adrenal Glands, Bio-plasma, Thresher Scythe, Toxin Sacs

Carnifexes [18 PL, 402pts]
. Carnifex: Bio-plasma, Bone Mace, Monstrous Scything Talons, Stranglethorn Cannon
. Carnifex: Bio-plasma, Bone Mace, Stranglethorn Cannon, Two Deathspitters with Slimer Maggots
. Carnifex: Bio-plasma, Bone Mace, Stranglethorn Cannon, Two Deathspitters with Slimer Maggots

Stone Crusher Carnifex Brood [10 PL, 242pts]
. Stone Crusher Carnifex: Bio-plasma, Thresher Scythe, Wrecker Claw & Bio-flail
. Stone Crusher Carnifex: Bio-plasma, Thresher Scythe, Wrecker Claw & Bio-flail

This would sort of be ok if the paint wasn't so cancerously thick

Im 25 today and the closest ive gotten to a woman is my Celestine model

What model should I buy myself for my birthday

pic of someone owning even 30 brimstone horrors ?

So other than Berzerkers, what do i need to also have in a Khone army?

DP or Lord or Kharn?
Fast attack? Heavy support?
there's so many options...

Land Raider

Kharn is the most fun to play but he dies really easily. I mean really fuckin easily.

Totally awesome. Weak on synapse. To bad Maleceptors are expensive

If you are planning on a melee army (why wouldn't you be with Khorne) then Heldrake is a great choice since it's an almost guaranteed first turn charge against whatever your enemy doesn't want you to charge. Then while they are busy falling back and shooting at it desperately with all their anti-tank stuff you roll in with the rhinos full of berserkers or whatever.

Wings DP is amazingly fun to use to melee enemy flyers. With double talons he's got 7 attacks that hit on 2s and reroll 1s.

Find a place for some Warriors to give synapse.

You can't use him like a one man army, you have to use him to make sure units you want dead stay dead after you get the zerkers in on it. Think of him like a force multiplier and don't throw him away trying to one man fight a bunch of enemy melee units or something.

Jesus man, go buy a hooker with that money at least.

Thinking of converting a Land Raider to use Stormlord rules, but may try something else. Wonder how hard it would be to remove the rivits on a Baneblade to smooth it out to better fit with the aesthetic of my scions.

I'm saying that because someone charged my units with his Kharn and I wiped the floor with him in the first round of combat.

so what makes a better beatstick?
what about my fast attack? Bikes or spawns?
For Heavy Supp, i was thinking Defilers, but i think i need something also that's more shooty.

Skarbrand is kinda hilarious against flyers, forcing them into hover mode (if they can) or destroying them altogether (if they cannot hover)

Bit of a dumbass move on his part. Characters are good, but super squishy when fighting a unit by themselves unless it's a pure shooty unit.

Stay mad cuckstodes.

Havocs are amazing heavy support, missile launchers are great. As far as fast attack have you considered warp talons? You could use them to pincer units that are trying to run away from your zerkers. Spawn die really easy to everything even though they are pretty good if they actually get into a fight and bikes are really bad at melee imo but they are really good if you kit them out with plasma guns and combi bolters and use them as a hyper mobile gunline. Just don't try to melee with them they are terrible at it imo.

How do you politely tell someone to stop being such a biting cunt about you not having every statline for your and his army memorized?

Like an Ork, head butt him.

Ask him to wait until you look up every single one of his units every single turn and then be like oh my bad I mean you could just tell me and save us time but if you are going to refuse I guess I'll have to look them up.

>calling names when you're a punch bag that got their dicks and pecs into dust and your primarch got btfo without grey knights ritual
>mfw so heretical they can't have any gains anymore
I pity the likes of you

what kind of sentinel should i make: armored or scout? Additionally, what should i arm it with?

"Professional" mostly just means you get paid for it. It doesn't necessarily imply anything about the quality of the work.

Scout
Lascanons

Remember that aura of invulnerability that your presence projected? Sure would be shame if something were to happened to it...

lol why bother posting that bro we're obviously just fucking around

How many exocrine make it to the efficiency of a barbed heirodule?

How many barbed heirodule make it to the efficiency of a biotitan?

merely pretending etc etc

Armored, autocannon

none. Its different weapon strengh entierly.
Bio titan being Macro weapon + rule mean the efficiency against other titan is far superior to anything else in the codex

What would you do to make pic related look more like a Chaos Lord beyond just greenstuffing a cape onto their back?

Warband is going to be Night Lords themed if that helps.

That makes sense. Is there atleast correlation with exocrine and barbed heirodule?

Scout, Lascannon/HunterKiller

chains, skulls, chainglaive, legion icon perhaps?

In English it is. In numerous other languages it means "level of mastery at which person can maintain passable quality of work in non-standard and/or stressful environment"

Night Lords head & pauldrons, spikes with skulls on the back, flayed skin on the front

Skulls, motherfucker.

I'd argue that "professional" does imply a certain baseline level of quality. To be a professional at something that thing has to be your main source of income.

Anyone know where I can get some land raider bits? I bought one about a month back and finally had the time to build it only to realize I bought the wrong one as it lacks the lascannons/heavy bolters

Any news on the user trying to resurrect the online army builder?

join a facebook warhammer buy/sell in your local area

still doesnt implies quality

Thanks for the ideas. I like the idea of just bunch of skulls and shit dangling off the bike, and flayed flesh on the front would look awesome.

The extreme bat wing helms look silly. They need an update

nit him but Barbed hierodule is Op because you can rekt even knights in close combat. it has virtually no weakness

I was thinking more along the lines of these.

This one.

If someone gives me the files i am pretty sure i can wrangle it to work.

Barbed heirodule being the shooty version correct?
I've been hearing great things about Hive Commander slingshotted vanilla heirodule

has the Vendetta been moved to the forge world astra militarum book?

yes. either you turn 1 charge with swarmlord and the scythed, or yoi leave the barbed alone and it pretty will only die to fusion squad

yup

>all that grey
HAH
Someone actually bought into the brimstone meme.
......wait.
That means somewhere, there's some faggot who bought himself 2000 points of conscripts for 8th edition.
Good lord, what have we done, Veeky Forums.

thank me later
mirandairene.com/products/tyranids/tyranid-scythed-hierodule-1450.html

Much much better

literraly everything is painted here faglord

>He didn't buy his conscripts before price exploded
Lmao at ur life

>conshits
It's been a long time since I've heard anyone bother posting that meme

Night Lord fag here. Those Forge World heads literally convinced me to make a fluffy army. That and the Night Raptor dudes.

those are razorwing flocks dumbass

How do you fix mistakes on paint which is originally primer+shade?

Slam head against wall.

you don't

Reading comprehension bro.

Thank you for your intelligent contribution

>believing GW's cashgrab meme
>He actually bought conscripts

So, how are Salamanders? Torn between running a Scout in my 1000 point and swapping to Command when I hit 2000 to boost a LoW.

You take that back!

Maybe I can be your manticore for the evening.

*Slams head against wall*

read

>all those gun drones

Good to know, thanks
>implying I would buy a heirodule instead of converting my own
>implying I would buy my nids from MI instead of Z

>Faggot think people buy lots of brimstone then backpedal when he is eternally BTFO "I was just pretending to be retarded lmaoxddddd le master b8haha trollface*
>Get asked to prove people even buy brimstones with a pic a fully painted flocks and drones
>goes full retard

i wasnt overly concernes about synapse since units of 1 care not for moral.

will instinctive behavior be to restrictive? i figured i was going to be attacking whats closest often anyway.

Hey guys. Im new to this whole 40k thing and Ive decided to start playing the Imperial Guard. Can I use whatever colour scheme I want or will some autismos start schreeching at me? Also do I have to keep their gear uniform or can I build them to look like a bunch of space pirates?

>Z
enjoy basically resculpting it yourself

It leaves you open to kiting and being manuevered like a rodeo.

what armies have the highest points per $/€ spent?
It is obvious that the grey knights are the first choice but what are other cheap armies?

this doesnt look fun to paint or play

why do people do this shit

if paint scheme trigger people, its actually a good filter so you dont play against autist.

Please remember to buy manticores.

>he actually think waacfag paint themselves

AdMech are pretty good if you go tanks and robots. One flavour of dark elves is very cheap as well because of a boxed set.

A superheavy detachment.

Is that £5 per grot painted?

YEP