/twgg/ TowerGirls CYOA General

We're currently working on Expansion 4

My little elder thing can't possibly be this cute Edition

Here's the current worklog:

-Eventually

Discussion of the Towergirls CYOA, RPG, Setting, or Video Games welcome here!

Everyone is welcome.

FAQ:
pastebin.com/gaSHJEZF

Resources:
Imgur Album - imgur.com/a/maXHJ
Tower Girls infinity Chan Board - https:// infinity ch.net/twgrl
Booru - tower-girls.booru.org/
Brushes, Fonts, and Templates mediafire.com/file/k83sgc5t5dfvv3s/Towergirls_Files.zip

Spreadsheet Princess - docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12IcT_vwIHKAMz-ghvB3fgHTr7DkHvjrbu4Hzlw4XCIU/edit#gid=0

Games & Tabletop Rulebooks:
pastebin.com/uAYHS9KZ

Quests:
towergirlsquest.tumblr.com/ (Gats)
towergirlschivalryedition.tumblr.com/ (Eversor)

if you'd like access to the discord or have anything you wish to talk about privately involving towergirls, editing, etc, please contact Brumus here:

A) [email protected]
B) "Tired Knight" on Steam

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

picarto.tv/Eversor
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also first for Manitocre Princess

We already have one.

item sprites for the new gals comin soon, though they wont have stats just yet

Are you intentionally misspelling these names

That's MGE manticore

>That's MGE manticore

We don't have much art of the the one from tower girls user

>Are you intentionally misspelling these names

The "Manitcore" one was a mistake but the one in the op is a Joke from the title my little sister can't possibly be this cute.

Just a quick test

I want things to draw

Dusk Elf Princess on a date with Sir Knight and being terrified of holding hands with him because she thinks it would make her look like a slut

Amazon Princess drastically lowering the resale value of Ser Knight's castle by installing a new sunroof (with her head)

Manticore and Chimera fighting.

Candy princess eating a lollipop in a totally innocent but accidentally seductive way.

A very small update on Eldritch Princess. I wanted to ask the thread, would you be alright with me restarting this piece? I am extremely unhappy with how its turning out, and want to redo it.

Sure, do what you feel is right.

Be our guest. It's your art. Make it what you want.

Oh, sure. if you think that's the best idea.

Alright! When I return, it'll be with a MUCH better piece. Sorry to output's kind of dipped in finesse, I've been putting to much focus on quantity not quality.

It's fine, mate. Better to have a piece you like. Also, you haven't put out a piece I dislike yet, 2 cents of mine.

Yus, seconding this. Amazon Princess is my jam and she needs a little more loving.

Agreed

Bumping with fluff butt

again the sketches, only to talk about stationgirls

Would an NTI Princess count as a Stationgirl?

Oh man, Hitchhiker is freaking good. Nice one, bruv.

When I read Neptune Princess I expected for a second to see Neptune from Neptunia there instead

Quick question,Sir Knight is the one who appears in the comics right?

Am I too late to suggest Medic Princess?

yes.

Yes, it is. He's the stand-in generic MC.

he's the faceless hero of towergirls

his design changes somewhat from artist to artist, but he's typically a fully covered knightly fellow that acts as a sort of self insert/user for the reader/player

why does kobold princess have big tits?
Arent they flat like a board based on the lore given about their race

She's had breasts since her creation, just with better proportions. She's unique.

Why would a lizard need titties, besides fanservice

Towergirls is 100% fanservice

Venom sacs.

Yeah, pretty much what this guy said. Towergirls is all about that stuff, man. Or you didn't notice they all have fetishes?

So when is insect & horse princess getting an upgrade in the boobs department.

Its not all the same kind of fanservice. Some Princesses play into the smaller tiddie fetish

I would agree with your statement but centaur and kobold should switch boob size. The appeal of a centaur is the massive tits that go with a horse body. Kobold has small titties since they closely identical to their opposite gender.

Is sir knight really that tall compared to the rest of the princess

Depends on the princess

/m/ Princess feels a bit off to me for some reason. I think maybe it's the arm mounted weapons being too big?
I guess I just prefer "eastern" style mecha more, where the proportions are more humanoid.

I thought the appeal of centaurs was supposed to be the [b]HORSE PUSSY[/b]

That could work for snake princess but that'll be a little weird for a lizard. Then again she could have the same biology as an argonian

I meant to say sir knight is mostly taller compared to non- giant princess

Are there any knights who fights by punching things with their fists? Some kind of a Pugilist Knight.

Delinquent knight

I had an idea a while ago for a knight who was kind of like that

>One-armed Bandit
>WANK KNIGHT
>+ Helluva right (left?) hook
>+ Trains his endurance and sexual prowess nonstop
>- Always fatigued due to too much training
>- Poor eyesight
>Stamina - 5
>Prowess - 2
>Speed - 1
>Charm - 3
>Wit - 1
>Tenglove - Delivers a massive punch or a soft, squishy grip
>Rag Shield - Lightweight cloth treated with a viscous fluid
>Ability - One Last Spurt
>If his health reaches zero, Wank Knight gets back up with half health
>“A man who has long fantasized about princesses, the day where he becomes a hero has finally come.”

I think he would be the medium size for a human male. Something along the lines 1,70 or 1,80 meters tall.

I have a negative view on kickstarter projects, but I think this guy could be a good concept for the Pugilist Knight.

So is the line up wrong or unfinished from No way knight and human princess be that short

It's just someone's take on it, not supposed to be official.

And maybe they're not short, the knight's just freakishly tall.

Tbqh I like the lanky awkward dude form of Ser Knight.

The knight in that picture has less cartoonish proportions than the princesses. Also, these are gats drawings (commissioned for one of the towergirls vidya)

picarto.tv/Eversor streaming once more! Items, Princesses, Love!

are cryptids allowed as princesses?

Everyone and everything can be a princess, dude.

sounds like a newgrounds phrase but for towergirls

The color pallet really made my eyes hurt, but it was pretty cool nonetheless

I would recommend a bit of a redesign, she doesn't really look like a cryptid right now.

I think it's playing up the "Jersey" rather than the "Devil" part

Still, I think it's playing it up too much and downplaying the actual Devil part to a negligible level in the actual design.

You mean like make it look more like a goat since the devil part is actually just a goat with wings and a fork pitch tail

Sorry for making it look to Jersey just wanted to make it look cute and not monsterous

Yea, that.
Don;t sweat it, kid, this is your first princess, And that's a very understandable fear that you'd make her too monstrous.
Just be willing to take criticism.

That art quality itself is actually pretty nice, too, so good work there, i just think her design is lacking the uniqueness of the jersy devil.

AKU!

EXTRA THICK

thanks, for the support.
just one last question, is it just the face or the outfit. maybe she should just have a facial appearance that matches that of goat and baphomet

I kinda wanna continue the thw Whole "Turning stationgals into Samurai jack" Thing.
We've already got Knight Princess as jack, Bounty as the Scottsman and Evil as Aku, what other princesses could we give this treatment?

Okay, an updated redesign on Eldritch Princess. I apologize about the retreat on complexity, I hope I haven't disappointed. However, this sort of style(character concept art essentially) will allow me to get the peice done with greater expediency and allow me to focus on the Princess herself, rather than the background or scene. Let me know what you think of the redesign!

More eyes and optional cane, I can dig it.

Ooh, I like this new design.
The cane and eye-hair really look good~

my last one for a while

Ooh, I'm liking her design. I assume your the same guy as the Jersey Devil guy?

Yeah, I'm the same person and also thank you

I want to protect Orphan Princess from the horrors of this uncaring world and give her the loving upbringing she deserves.

Ooh, we need more native american princesses, this is awesome!

Hey, do you need help designing her card? Since it's empty and all?

>No Tanya the Evil or Regina George
Aw..

Well, not a lot of people know who those villians are, sorry.

>No More Knights
Sweet

Oh that's nice. Love the head and hair! My only comment would be you could lengthen the left arm's tentacles if you want more assymmetry.

I made 4 or 5 cryptids in stationgirls, everything goes

That'll be great!

Only one important information I left out her companion on the bottom right is a wolpertinger maid/pilgrim from Germany.

Yeah, i need help with the cards. If you want to you could fill the remaining information that is necessary. Anyways, thank you guys for your assistance

Waiting calmly for the next RPG updates.

Tanya the evil is just the english title of a series that would be "young girls war campaign" directly translated. Also said character does not translate well to evil princess. A nazi themed costume maybe, but not a WW1 mage solider.

Here ya go

C U T E
U
T
E

Liking the design mate. Is that a warpltinger (I know I spelled that wrong) companion? She is super cute

You did get me to watch the show though, its darn good thanks!

I wanted to do a Wolpertinger Princess for my chart but couldn't properly include her cause not theme fitting

No problem. Were there any basic things about her character I should know, or did you only do her and her companion's design?

Ooh, nice work, and very aptly named~

yeah, shes suppose to be a Wolpertinger
i wanted the design to be native and pilgrim duo . The main premise is that wolpertinger moved into Jackalope princess land in search of place to spread her new belief. Her people came to the land with nothing, so jackalope made her people into servants in exchange for land/shelter. Wolpertinger is willing to do any command of Jackalope princess to stay in the land. in some cases Wolpertinger is forced to entertain Jackalope

jackalope princess is very clingy and doesnt have any friends. wolpertinger is the closest thing to a buddy she can interact with since she's her servant.

I really like the design of this princess, I hope she gets a proper card one day

ALright, I'll keep that in mind. thanks

Is that from one of the games?