DESU I personally can't wait until the US govt...

DESU I personally can't wait until the US govt. regulates cryptocurrency trading and all of you faggots sudoku off the planet, nobody deserves millions of dollars for clicking a couple buttons

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2636640.0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Low energy

ok, thanks for letting us know

BZC's platform is finished, it's like one of the only 20 crypto's that has a finished platform.
Go buy your "We promise it'll be done by 2025" coin.

>nobody deserves
Who's to say what anybody deserves at any given time.
dumb nocoiner

bump for more butthurt

actually they do lol. thats literally the definition of deserve. if they made a choice that leads to prosperity, they earned it

this is why I’m cashing out NOW

The gov will rape crypto hard. And soon.

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2636640.0

Pajeet-bot.

the government doesn't get to tell us who deserves what. the market does it. you can go fuck yourself. decentralization of value means the government is a cuck now. what are thy going to do? ban every token in existence? do they realize that would be against the first amendment rights? people can express value in whichever way they want to. the market decides if the expression has value or not.

you’re an idiot

Yeah, that's actually wrong though. Hard work is rewarded, being a sit-on-your-ass NEET faggot is not; I foresee a 50% tax on cryptocurrency """"""earnings"""""" at the very least, and rightfully so.

No you stupid dumb faggot retard, you can't put money into something and magically make $1,000,000 overnight - the feds understand this and know that this is how the cryptocurrency market works. Bills are already being drafted to curb the offset, thank God!

Salty no coiner
Somebody's jealous and missed the boat
Kys Poor fag

This. NEETs will get fucked! Their greed and laziness will be their downfall.

check out this boomer faggot, eat shit op

Yeah, and alchemy worked centuries back too.

Keep telling yourself that you'll make thousands of dollars for doing literally nothing every day, retard. Come back and talk to me when, after that, your magical internet beans are actually worth anything lol.

Those NEETs will be the E1337 class of the future. Deal with it, no coiner. You think the rich people who own the global banking system do hard work? You think politicians do hard work? Hard work is for slaves and robots. Cryptocurrencies will give freedom to many. If you're not brave enough to take the risk, don't get mad when you miss out. Also, get rekt.

>he believes the you can't cash out meme

>you can't put money into something and magically make $1,000,000 overnight
>being this retarded
how do you think your boss does it idiot. He earns off of your labour. The zog will always leech of people like you. Disgusting.

Well cryptocurrency will end the modern banking era, so yea there surely will be alot of resistance against it in the future but cryptos will make it.

But kikes deserve it all for simply existing?

fuck off and die shill

Mmm thanks for the free SALT

>Maintaining the functionality of society
>Not worth anything
Holy shit, being this delusional and retarded; go to work.

Point is they do fuck all

except I will never work again thanks to this
>magical Internet beans
you are making fun off. I might even employ you in the future you salty fagot. I bet you are European, thats why Im going to the mountains soon, you are the saltiest/envious people on earth, I cant wait to get away. I took a very dangerous risk, and I was rewarded very well. I suggest you do the same, there is still time and potential in 2018 for you nocoiner. Fagot.

Salty no-coiner let me tell you my story

>21y old
>Living in the Balkans, so i am like really poor 600$ salary a month
>Believe in this new bitcoin thing that will get me out of this misery 2015
>Invested all of my money i've saved like 1500$
>I'm now at 60 g's babyyy and that's like a hell of a lot for me or anyone in here
>Buy a new house ,and a bmw (e60)
>It actually got me out of my shithole situation
>don't be a no-coiner

>they do fuck all
They don't though; they do everything that makes your paycheck possible, retard.
>I might even employ you in the future you salty fagot.
Don't worry, I would never work for somebody who has no idea what work actually is. Doesn't take a NEET capable of some mouseclicks to realize that that's a horrible idea.

>I might even employ you in the future

Employ me instead I'm from a pooristan nearby.

how would you ever know?
soon

kill yourself

>how would you ever know?
Wow, as if studying successful business models is really difficult
Enjoy your dumbass fake money plants, retard - pic related

At this point I know its bait but Ill bite
>what is a limited company?
>what are shell corporations?
>what are employed managers/CEOs?
do you know the owner of your company now?

>wood starts getting used for heating and industry
>some people happen to have a lot of forest on their land
>they make bank
>OP is mad at them

>coal starts getting used for heating and industry
>some people happen to have coal in their land
>they make bank
>OP is mad at them

>oil starts getting used for heating & industry
>some people happen to have oil in their land
>they make bank
>OP is mad at them

>renewable starts getting used for heating, industry
>blockchain invention is used to manage the energy
>some people happen to have foresight to work with blockchain
>they make bank
>OP is mad at them

and so the cycle continues. OP make sure to get mad at chemists once the figure out a way to transfer energy more efficiently than Tesla did and make bank on that.

No one has made millions in shitcoins
You literally can't cash out that much without painting a us flag on your asshole

>cash out

When will this meme end?

Bitcoin is cash. There is no cashing out

>forgetting the downsides
>no forest, die from famine
>mine coal, die from disease and pollution
>oil, Allah is greatest get assassinated by the cia

Crack eggs -> make omelet.

The point of investing is to realize your gains, not using it as a long-term psychological crutch, like many NEETs do.

>The point of investing is to realize your gains

I'm sorry I thought we were talking business and finance on this board, not Wall-Street-Nigger tier gambling?

Do you have an issue with differentiating the two?

I wish I could make millions running cocaine, guns, and slaves like the CIA but I'm stuck with reading bar graphs instead.

t. Boomer

What coins to buy ?
Teach me mister