People who look like RPG characters

Part three

Part two:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8SD87q_A9cQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IcPLcjnS2iM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"Barb, I told you to refer to me as Requiem in public, fuck its not that hard Barb, did you find the dino nuggets?"

I'm starting to think we might be having some Secret World shit going on, because at least half of the people in these threads must be magic in some way

The mastermind.

Int + Leadership multiclass.

Why are mad African bastards always so photogenic?

oldie but a goodie

>killer queer

a perfect wench

Milena Velba. Thank me later

The scholar looks at you, his unblinking eye gazing the ou your soul, evaluating your worth. You sit there throw uncomfortable seconds, his shallow movements making you question if he breathes at all. Finally, he closes his eye and nods. "The way to the Library is open to you, traveler. Be wary of the knowledge within. No knowledge is forbidden, but some are dangerous."

Blind viking bard of the modern world
youtube.com/watch?v=8SD87q_A9cQ

As you walk past an abandoned building, you can hear whispers of something distant. Shadows that resemble people form in a second, the disappear in the other. They sound like they were talking about a serial killer, you can only hear tidbits of information before they are drowned by the rest of the voices. An unmoving being stands in the front of the building. Its uniform resembles of an officer's, but you don't recognize the emblem he carries on his chest. When you approach, he only says one sentence, in an almost ethereal voice: "Are you the detective?"

as the op of thread 1 of this series, i can't believe i forgot my boy moondog

because they have the desire to dress flamboyantly but also the knowledge of some real shit in their hearts.

Over here you get people who dress crazy but they have no knowledge of real shit so they waver in their wills and become overpowered by their the style they attempt to wield.
You have people who know some real shit but they come from a sane background so it comes naturally to dress in sane, sombre way to match what they carry in their heads.

These crazy African bastards are like modern landsknecht in that they know enough shit, they are surrounded by enough shit on constant basis that there is no need for sobriety in dress. If they are indeed fucked they might as well not hold anything back. They can rock crazy digs because they live a crazy way, it's not a pose or statement it just makes sense.

Okay you say that, but one of those images was from a Botswana metal band. He's mostly rocking that shit for band fun. Botswana has a few problems, but it's not a constant series of seeing some shit level problems.

youtube.com/watch?v=IcPLcjnS2iM

>He's mostly rocking that shit for band fun.

>He doesn't know about Botswana's metal fandom

>COMPLETE
>GLOBAL
>SATURATION

That filename is fucking perfect.

>Ul'Dah.jpg

>The evil witch has beheaded the once mighty fantano, get her!

Straight out of Myfarog

>people this fat used to belong in freakshows

truly, how far we have fallen.

No mask! No mask!

Aquatic adventure is go

> "We're committed to a theme"

> "I never said I took off my gear."

Those ultra-conservatives are more worried about the blacks behind them than the viking before them. Do your doubt their hands rest on pistols ready to flash at the sight of darkened flesh?

That's where they're going after that psychedelic/toxic rhododendron honey, isn't it?

Less cute if it's one of the places that got busted for abusing and trafficking tigers.

Ahh, that's from that one festival parade in the east europes, no?

literal street sam

true wizard

Go away /pol/

SEVEN MINUTES

SEVEN MINUTES IS ALL I CAN SPARE TO GO SHOPPING WITH YOU

>Guy in crazy getup announces a royal birth in the UK
>Everyone just assumes he's legit, because that's what Brits do...

So much of that is oil, absolutely disgusting

Looks like a Final Fantasy boss.

Ranger
Bard
Fighter
Monk

Btw, the viking was Moondog, a weird musician.