ITT 40k characters that did nothing wrong

ITT 40k characters that did nothing wrong.

Papa Nurgle

Rogal Dorn

Magnus
Not the Emperor

Why was Girliman the one than became the Lord comander of the imperium instead of Dorn? Dorn protected terra and hunted down the traitors, while girly didn't even defend terra and reaped all the benefits. Heck, I dunno, even the Khan or the Edgy emo seem better candidates than Girly.

Because Dorn is MIA and its not really in Dorn's character to lead the Imperium, he's not a bureaucrat like Guilliman, he is someone that knows he's a weapon and lives for that purpose. He lives for the service of the Emperor and his vision, not to lead men.

Belisarius Cawl, name one thing he did wrong

Ahriman

The necrontyr race.

Fulgrim

Lion.

Even if Dorn wasn't MIA and in Punished Dorn mode, remember that Dorn sucked at diplomacy. He was absolutely, unfailingly honest to a fault. It's part of his Prussian turbo-autism. Rawbutt Girlyman was the one whose hat was statecraft and diplomacy - he's the go-to Primarch for running shit and making sure trains run on time. Dorn is the guy you go to if you want some fortifications that absolutely, positively, beyond the shadow of a doubt must hold no matter the cost.

>Nobody mentioned Vect yet
How did Veeky Forums miss someone that obvious?

Keep that name. What mouthful.

What are you on about? His name is one of the best names to have ever come out of 40k. The Cawl is probabaly really popular with the Techno-ladies.

This is no coincidence that he is named after the Byzantine Belisarius.

He sounds like a fucking dinosaur and that is amazing.

Thats true, but I think Dorn could have been made great. For Example this whole Indomitus (Unleashed) Crusade thing, it would have been a great character development to see Dorn revealing himself as a custodian and then saying: "You know what? I have restrained myself, beeing calm, my whole life. You know what? Fuckt That. My Wrath will no longer be chained." Or something like that.

Nine time Nine, Magnus did nothing wrong.

Also Lorgar, all he ever wanted was the truth. The fact that it's ugly is not his fault.

>Why was Girliman the one than became the Lord comander of the imperium instead of Dorn?

Guilliman is smarter.

Pic Related

Malcador. A man forced to clean up the messes caused by a mutant psyker and his giant bastard offspring.

Easy, Dorn is just an Autist functional enough to not shit his diapers while shooting his bolter.

Guilliman is just something not so common around the primarchs:

Smart

fake