Lets have a black library sharing thread

Lets have a black library sharing thread.

/r/ing some black templar books

Other urls found in this thread:

readcomiconline.to/Comic/Warhammer-40-000-Will-of-Iron
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q
mega.nz/#F!9Lw1WIRZ!eKxkOlAQwuZO3_8pHOK-EQ
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q!koolBSRb
mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q!otYTjYSL
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q!1xIWjDLR
mega.nz/#!EfAz3Rjb!0ORqk2BqFAKxvSQ8lyi2qhqGYwTYicun5c-Hbq5CPHg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Also posting "The Emperor's gift"

Bump

Anyone got the new 40k comics?

Bump. Anyone got any of the Ragnar Blackmane books or Rynns world?

I can't find that Krieg book. Not the short story, but the big one.

readcomiconline.to/Comic/Warhammer-40-000-Will-of-Iron

Currently reading through the last book of space wolf omnibus 1; can recommend reading the Ragnar books. So far Book 1 (Space Wolf) of the omnibus was the best I've read; but the other 2 books (Ragnars claw) and (Grey Hunter) are both worth the read.

I'd share the PDF if I had it, I'm reading the omnibus which is a fairly cheap buy from amazon.

I have 15 hours and Dead men walking. Both about guardsmen, that I got as pdf's off another user I will try and upload them later but they're on my Phone

Holy shit thank you. I have no idea why but it turned out to be pretty troublesome finding this book

Bump

Bump

This is actually a solid read and gives a good insight into Guilliman's perspective of M41

Does anyone have that mega with all the BL novels?

Here you go, I don't know if there were any updates to it though:

mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

Does anyone have Magnus: Master of Prospero and The Crimson King in audiobook form? Audiobookbay has neither.

is there a way to transform it to epub without much knowledge of such things? alternatively: does anyone have it in a more ebook-friendly format? thanks

second question: are there more post 8th books?

requesting Scions of Elysia

You are my new favourite person

Just google "pdf to epub"

Does anyone have Plague Garden?

Looking for the primarchs book

It wont work for me for some reason

Try a different browser. It helps.

No i mean the files wont download

It says that files are too large? You should register on mega for free in that case. After that you can download quite a few folders before you hit the limit and then you have to wait for four hours to restart.

I have a mega account and i downloaded novels before, mayhe it's a problem with my phone?

Maybe that's where your problems come from. Your pc should do the job.

Do a few at a time...
I have the same problem, plus it's fun to pick out selection of reading for the week ahead!

Would anyone happen to have The Carrion Throne?

nvm, found it. I think.

Man Krieg books are always depressing. I always hope that at least one of them has a happy ending.

Any Great books about the Grey Knights? Or inquisition in general ?

Emperor's Gift for grey knights, I think it's one of the best they've ever put out. Eisenhorn gets recommended a lot or inquisition stuff, but I have read it myself.

thats the only one so far and it finishes on somewhat of a cliff hanger

Eisenhorn omnibus and Ravenor omnibus are must reads. The Ravenor books are better than the Eisenhorn ones but start with the Eisenhorn series first.

If anyone has the Eisenhorn audiobooks I'll make fuck on your peener stick.

Does someone have Tau/Eldar novel ?

Does anyone have all the Gotrek and Felix books?

Is there anything to read about Orks besides Deff Skwadron?

That book is fucking terrible OP and you're a terrible person for sharing it.

Does anyone also have a source for warhammer fantasy novels?

Sadly, I just have physical copies of them all.

mega.nz/#F!9Lw1WIRZ!eKxkOlAQwuZO3_8pHOK-EQ

>40K novels
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q!koolBSRb

Shroud of Night i going to b the 2nd book taking place in 8th edition.

Warden of the Blade by Annandale is a very solid book. Shows how hard Crowe's job is.

Posting my pasta:
I highly recommend Deathwatch by Steve Parker and the associated short stories, Headhunted and Exhumed IIRC.
Baneblade, Shadowsword, and the 2 short stories, Stormlord and Iron Harvest (Read this one before Shadowsword, it will make the crew much more likeable, in a Brothers in Arms sort of way) by Based Guy Haley (generally speaking Haley is a good pick).
Dead Men Walking for one of the most grimdark book about 40k, featuring the KDK, by Steve Lyons. Fantastic but super depressing. The short story Down Amongst the Dead Men by the same author deals with "training" on Krieg is equally good and depressing.
15 Hours is also one of the best IG book there is around.
Red Tithe by Robbie McNiven and Eye of Medusa by David Guymer are two excellent books giving loads of background information about, respectively, the Carcharodons and the Iron Hands (I have to say, I'm a Carcharodons player but hot diddly damn Eye of Medusa was good, IH are scary and brutal as fuck in this book)
Death of Antagonis and Warden of the Blade by David Annandale are solid books as well, one fluhes out the Black Dragon nicely (very different interpretation than Kyme's savage view on them) and the 2nd is about Castellan Crowe, and a fantastic insight on the perils of the GK and the bearer of the blade of Ant'wyr in particular. Manages to make him non Mary-Sue.
Pdf related is also a great book, it's everything a book about an unknown chapter should be. I like to share it around since it was take from the BL site 2 weeks before release because of legal problems, so poor Kearney wrote a whole damn novel for nothing, and I suspect he is the one that put up his novel on torrents so that it's not forgotten.

Path of the ______

these are okay Eldar books, in the Mega link another user posted

I don't actually have the Ravenour omnibus
Anyone?

Im looking for "dead men walking"

This mega archive should have it .

mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A

link is from Horus Heresy General thread, it's got a LOT of the novels including these.

mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q!otYTjYSL

check the mega link i posted...theres like 90 odd fucking novels in there, stop being so lazy

mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q!1xIWjDLR
you too.

Check the megas before asking

Does anyone have The Death of Antagonis and Tyrant of the Hollow Worlds? Preferably in epub or mobi.
If I can get my laptop working, I'll try to do some requests too, fairly certain I have some stuff that isn't in the Rho-Mu MEGA

The new Farsight: Crisis of Faith doesn't seem to be in the mega yet, anyone got a copy of that one?

Yes there is. Engine of Mork and Evil Sun Rising by Guy Haley. They're excellent.

Does anyone have Fire Caste? I've checked each of the megas and never been able to find it.

I think one of the best parts of warhammer fantasy novels are those written about Nagash.

One and two are fantastic but 3 is awful because Nagash is only the focus for like, less than a quarter of the book

First half is him/Neferata/Alicaddizzar and the Skaven (who aren't written like Skaven, aren't funny and aren't cowardly)

Second half is just Alcadizzar

It's really annoying because Nagash Unbroken was fucking god tier and a really cool rise to power for him. Also, they never show the forging of his Mortis his sword or his staff. Just his fucking armour and crown.

I've been searching around for it, these things usually show up on Russian sites first but no luck so far.

If it still hasn't appeared by the 28th (payday) I'll buy and share it along with the prequel, sounds pretty interesting from what I've heard people talking about on Veeky Forums. I always loved the Tau and a niave contrast/point-of-view on the Imperium.

Bump

Anybody have the newest farsight novel?

no

>That book is fucking terrible OP and you're a terrible person for sharing it.

Imagine being this much of a faggot.

Anyone got perturabo hammer of olympia

are the gaunts ghosts books worth a read? are there any series that are worth reading that are reasonably easy to get in paperback?

why is this book so liked? and why does black library consider it not canon?

Eisenhorn/Ravenor. Never skip them!

Never one would be Carrion Throne, great read, too.

Yeah, it's easily the best series Black Library has released. It stumbles occassionally but it always maintains a high standard of writing even then and it's fucking Sharpe IN SPEHS so whats not to like.

I just finished the last one. They're really good.

seconding this. I'm a couple chapters into Carrion Throne so far, liking it.

mega.nz/#!EfAz3Rjb!0ORqk2BqFAKxvSQ8lyi2qhqGYwTYicun5c-Hbq5CPHg

thanks senpai