Character Art Thread

I desire some art for a Rogue Trader Character I'm making Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

caisne.deviantart.com/art/FIELD-OF-THORNS-WHISPER-620309340
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

posting Random Art to get this started

Still requesting nonslutty goblin females. I might be forced to commission a picture.

I did take a good look for some but despite the large number of Goblin ladies I have on my Hard Drive, very few don't involve the shortstack taking the D

>weird style
What is this dishonoured waifu.

Where is this from, Veeky Forums? My first thought was Pathfinder, but after looking around, I don't think it is. Anyone that's got a clue?

caisne.deviantart.com/art/FIELD-OF-THORNS-WHISPER-620309340

Hey Veeky Forums. im looking for necromancers, or wizards in general, in a noble clothing.

It looks very Pathfinder though, where two classes have archetypes called Primalist and I think there was a 3pp class as well.

Anybody got sun/fire flavored paladin elves?

I'm looking for adventurer looking fighters, guys' who look more at home slogging through some orc invested dungeon than he would on a battlefield or in a castle. He wears armor but it's not the cleanest or highest quality.

A guy who looks too like he's not afraid to fight scummy, so if he's got like bombs or caltrops on him that would be great.

Idle nobility painting their victims in their own blood to bind their souls to service.

I'm going to sound like an edgelord here, but it really is a shame that blood turns that nasty shade of dirty brown when it dries, cause it's a really pleasant color before that.

digging the idea of Kleent of Eastern Woods

I don't have as much sci-fi but what kinda RT character?

Requesting male alchemists, machinists, scientists, with little to no steampunk gaudiness

I get to be the Rogue Trader, and I was looking for something really very colorful or 40kish military attire (Male or Female, I'm looking for Art to get the creative juices flowing)

The orange energy waves look like energy dicks.

Doust thou feel thine'self lucky? Doust thou? Knave?

A Technobarbarian Warrior, in the Sack of Arcopolis Eclipse, Circa 3655 A.D.

This is awesome, who made it?

Bottom left-hand corner user.

Anyone got pictures of adventuring ladies with a missing arm or a prosthetic? I'd prefer less scifi looking ones if you can manage it

Well shit, I looked for it in the bottom right.

Looking for female monks/fighters. Anything in a similar vein to pic related would be great. I'm looking for the more aggressive/hidden dragon ones, not the calm/flow like water ones.

I had a character in a campaign based on something like this. He was a crusader called Flynt Westland; rode around on a giant eagle.

Can I get any art of general worker, laborer or artisan type characters?

Preferably bearded and/or scarred.

Queso I want something super much specific, but anything even remotely close would be wonderful. Listing in order of priority:
1) shaman/warrior
2) native american -esque
3) female type person
4) guns, pref. pistols
5) orc or orc-looking
6) cyberpunk
7) big cat companion

I'm looking for some power armor looking characters, female in ironman-esque armor. Anyone have something that might fit the bill?

I need young witches. Modest fantasy girls work too.

Your dick looks like a rose?

Another

One more

I need casually dressed skeletons.

Lets do this dance again

Another!

Yeah, you might be better off with commisions sadly.

This is the nonsluttiest I have, as a reference.

Any sort of monk poet kid or thing that fits into that would be much appreciated. I'm starting a campaign with a 12 year old character and I've got fucking nothing.

Murderbot!

Looking for stuff like this as inspiration for a kind of "Disney's Atlantis" pulp adventure.

More females with freckles would be great.

tfw no gravely voice

It's Pathfinder. Source is the Inner Sea Magic book.

Semi-formal/business casual alright?

Unused concept art for the never-completed Jodorwosky Dune Movie.

Maybe try a drawthread also?

Colorful space soldier man!