GAMING INJURIES

what is the worst injury you guys have ever experienced while playing Traditional Games?

>my group plays on a pool table.
>players fidget with the balls.
>ball gets dropped on a testicle.

That hamfoot
Those calluses because "I'm really a shoe size seven"

Isn't it the point to hit the balls with another ball?

depends on the game you're playing...

christ

Had my heart broken

turns out i'm the only one in the group passionate enough for regular weekly game nights

Well done

Does the hobbying part count? I caught a razor saw in my thumb while doing a model conversion.

yup.

any stitches?

If LARPing is included, I got hit in the taint so hard I lost motor control for an hour. Also, permanently fucked up my knee.

If not, I hurt my wrist one time.
I was giving a judge ruling, the guy was yelling, so I asked him to calm down.
He got in my face so I gave him a solid hit in the jaw on reflex.

I guess I've also cut my fingers with a crafting knife a few times, but those heal pretty fast.

I've been banged on the head a few times pulling stuff off shelves.

Oh, and I guess I got a concussion from a car wreck on my way to a game.
So if it counts, that one.

My own worst was with a friend who owns a tattoo and piercing studio when one guy leaned into the table and a leg gave out. Between him being 300 pounds and the solid out table I got shoved back through a display case. Needed a couple of stitches for that one.

The worst I've ever seen though was a friend who used to make his own pewter miniatures. He was working on a casting and somehow managed to spill hot pewter on his crotch. Darwin award.

A dude ragequit and flipped the table, which hit another player in the face with a corner of it.

Then he had to awkwardly wait around because his ride wasn't able to come for a while.

Personally couple shallow hobbyist cuts, nothing a band aid won't fix.
Worst I know of second hand would be things lodged in places as a consequence of drunken game of pretend.

I don't go to hospitals unless it will kill me not to. I just let it heal.

Had a bitch double tap my balls with a polearm LARPing when I was a teenager.

Later the same day a guy got hit in his package as well with an "arrow" at point blank range because he wanted to test out his shield and the other guy aimed too low. Was pretty funny because you could see his ballsack swing back into his own asshole because he was wearing tights.

He spent the rest of the day sitting under a tree writing poetry.

aaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I had a nosebleed. Lots of blood. Took about 10 minutes to stop.

My nose just does that sometimes.

I set my friend on fire for rolling really poorly one night. Fucking scrub

Are you literally anime character?

No. They know why their nose suddenly bleeds.

Mine will bleed with no cause.

I shot you not I got in the face by a flying (resin, but still) chance. We were doing in-character Black Crusade and the Berserker got pissed at me. I ended up with a cut lip and that eye was swollen for weeks.

>I shot you not I got in the face by a flying (resin, but still) chance

I shit you not I got hit in the face by a flying ???

Sorry, phonepostinh. I got hit in the face by a chainaxe.

Ah, life size then I'm guessing? That's pretty good. I hope he got some in-game bonuses for that.

I'm sorry, user.