This coin is fucking shit

Lumens is fucking garbage. It does daily fluctuations between twenty and twenty six cents. Please discuss.

I can't take a coin with a rocket logo seriously.

Be patient
40% in xlm comfy af rn

If you know this shit all it does is go from 1500 to 1650 ALL DAY, why don't you use this to pump your stack?

You're gonna have to hodl this for 6 months minimum for 1000% gains bro

At least wait for this shitstorm with BTC settle down, and remember, 2018 is going to be fucking HUGE.

Unfortunately its a bear market scare so once people are confident enough, they'll rally up

Lumen is the most comfy coin

Buy in or miss out.

that 18btc sellwall at 1569 sats.............wtf

sell it hbuy again on early feb 2018
don't be holding bags like a tard brah

It will go to 50 cents as soon as I sell

One day you will also buy comfy coin like XLM and then when shit goes down, BTC drops to 1 dollar you will be comfy knowing this shit has some real value. I am comfy

XLM is comfy because it’s not a Ponzi scheme like most of these pump and dump shitcoins. If btc died tomorrow, xlm would survive and thrive next week.

Also if you are real smart and know Stellar, you would know that a fiat exchange will be coming out that will help boost its volume against FIAT

FIAT

No more BTC shit dragging our asses down we going into 2018 as a big winner

Lol are you just now realizing this?
Its going to tank for atleast the next 2 months
>Its le longterm hold
yeah I'm not falling for that meme
longterm hold=bagholding

pls sell

cool story dick boy

>longterm hold=bagholding

If you literally 'bagheld' for the last year, you would have made 100-1000%+ your profit

Legit, any shitcoin, would have made you that much just by 'hodling' so your logic falls on itself

>I only like to buy high and sell low and feed exchanges my profits slowly

This is real men investment shit, gtfo faggot weak hands

please stop reddit spacing thanks

>reddit spacing thanks

kys

>It does daily fluctuations between twenty and twenty six cents

If you know this why don't you swing trade and make mad gains you absolute retard?

This. i've gone from 1500 to 3700 lumen in a week doing this.

Sssssssssss

go to dick

Nice trajectory stellar snake!

nigger i legit didn't even read what stupid fucking shit you had to write because you feel the need to press enter at the end of every fucking thought.