ICO - General

hey Veeky Forums

This thread is for new ICO's that are coming up or in the crowd sale stage, talk about ICO's you have invested in or plan too. Price predictions of certain tokens is welcome.

ICO have huge potential gains with some ICO coins going 30, 40 and even 80 times their initial price, Walton and Ethos are good examples of this. Lets keep this thread going.

Other urls found in this thread:

hellobloom.io/
cubeint.io/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Covesting is still open and looks like a promising ICO, thoughts?

Nucleus.vision

>Nucleus.vision
I have seen this mentioned, with good enthusiasm.

But I have heard people say it has a 'black mirror feel' what does that mean? and also price predictions for the future?

Last chance to get in INS Ecosystem. Gonna be easy 10x

Ones I've looked at recently as I've been wanting to gamble a few ether and throw it at a promising ICO:

>Bloom
hellobloom.io/
I posted a thread that was ignored (I assume because anons thought I was a pajeet, or lost in the see of action shit threads) asking about it out. Everything is really well put together, the idea is ok but not sure if I see it gaining any real adoption, and if I remember it had decent hype on leddit. I saw some threads here about it a few weeks ago, but I don't remember what Veeky Forumstards thoughts were.

>105,000 ETH hardcap, 39,852.19 ETH collected.
>Unsold tokens get locked.

>Crypterium
crypterium.io
Seems cool, but something feels scammy about it. 14,500 BTC hard cap, and there were a ton of presale bonuses. Unless someone can shill the shit out of me, I'll likely stay out of this one, but might look to catch it post-ICO.

>Nebulas
nebulas.io
One that has ended, but I'm hoping to grab some on ED when people start selling before it gets officially listed. I don't think I've seen this one on Veeky Forums before so I'd be interested in some thoughts.

Haven't seen covesting before, first glance it looks interesting. I'll have to DYOR this.

>INS Ecosystem
is it confirmed to list on some exchanges?

In the simplest terms it builds a profile for you and whenever you walk into stores or public places it recognizes you and personalizes your experience. Definitely black mirror vibe. Will be a good flip tho and won't matter when I am living in the middle of nowhere in 5 years off of flipping retarded coins like this.

Bluzelle is a good ICO.

>I posted a thread that was ignored
(OP)
This coin would have to hit over 100mil market cap for an investor to break even, yet they have raised 250 mil

I replied to you on that thread, something about bloom seems sketchy

Ill check out
>Crypterium
and
>Nebulas

I seen a few coin tubers shill OCvesting so I went in and they look smart too and the idea seemed just like investment banks(the CEO was a investment banker) so why not?

Oh, I just assumed it was getting archived so I stopped checking for updates. I also thought that the market cap calculations I did real quick seemed really high for the ICO (even considering the coin locking). Honestly just thought I calculated it wrong, and was going to get called a retard. Thanks, I'll probably stay away it then.

HitBTC & OKEX already confirmed

Bump for INS, token sale ends tomorrow.

Bloom seems sorta scammy to me but Crypterium looks alright why did you think it was a scam?

I don't see how INS could pull such a big task like that off, but alot of people seem to want their coin.

What does Veeky Forums think of Zen? I went all in with my last BTC but I'm starting to get nervous.

I think I may have been getting Crypterium mixed up with another one I had been looking at, reviewing it the team is completely different that what I was thinking. But, I do think the token utility is kinda stupid (it at least has one though). Also, the pre-sale and ICO bonuses are red-flags to me. This one might be a better grab post-ICO as there could be a large dump. I think, it had decent hype of reddit for what that's worth. It's how I came across it I think. If it goes below ICO, I'll definitely consider grabbing a small portion at least.

I still need to read Covesting's whitepaper, but I think it looks good enough I may throw an ETH or two into it.

Yeah hardcap almost reached. I think it's gonna moon after ICO even if they fail in the future, it's crypto

Bump

Anyone still gonna buy devery?

yeah, looks like a good wabi competitor

Got two on my list right now for early January

>Aidcoin
>Gatcoin
thoughts??

Bump

aidcoin too big mcap
look into the alternative: gohelpfund.com
although they are targetting different domains of fundraising, gohelpfund is a x1000 transcendental mission
don’t miss this opportunity user, pre-ico just $125k, no white-listing

I don't know anything about Zen, but at first glance I notice it is a privacy coin. So you are competing with Verge and Monero, but privacy is a core concept with crypto so the market may be big enough for the three

CUBE ICO
cubeint.io/
this coin is an upcoming ICO which is based on privacy and security, it may be worth a look