Excuse me Commissar, but why don't we just use significantly more tactical nuclear weapons on everything?

Excuse me Commissar, but why don't we just use significantly more tactical nuclear weapons on everything?

Because they're too destructive for practical tactical use, and we have better strategic weapons than fissioning heavy elements, Zathras.

Do you want to affix bayonets in a nuclear wasteland?

Alternatively
>If we wanted an uninhabitable wasteland we'd exterminatus instead of ferrying you dimwits

Hold your hand up to that wall, guardsman.

In the grim darkness of the 41st millennium, a human life is worth significantly less than even the dirtiest nuclear weapon

let that sink in

Because it's more fun to see you all run in into a wall of death

What makes you think a nuclear bomb is a tactical weapon?

Fuck off with this dead forced meme.

Good work user.

>stop liking what I don't like: The Post

>thinking people have forgotten how much of a spamming faggot you are and still trying to resurrect a shitty "question template"

You're the poster child for shitty attempts at forced memes here.

Cause 1 million of you fucks is cheaper and we can still make use of the ground you take.

Now turn around i need to make an example of what happens to stupid guardsmen that makes stupid questions.

Get the fuck out of here you tryhard fuck.
No one here appriciate your "Veeky Forums serious bizznizz" shit, this isn't /v/.

Waste of nukes. Lances from orbit until the ground is glass.

Artillery is king of the battlefield. Orbital artillery is the god emperor.

Soldiers die pointlessly in the name of of peckers. My tits adamantium and hordes SLAANESH sucks SUCKS with REDDIT! Peenor Anthropological Heresy! constipation Suppurating EHHHHHHH Is Emperor is nigger antidisestablishmentarianism Nigger rectal erotica Probing truma fisting For violently you The spasticated mongoloid!? Are Post they micropenis in and Chimera out explosive pounding With buttholes of and masturbation into. Nipples citizens! I am moved to tears Commissar. Testicular Cancer for Bane is big BLAM! deserved gang-rape is completely deserved encompasses all paladin dongs fairytales Cyberdongs can auterotically penetrate our face-holes Lines catastrophically. Anus blood With BUTTHOLE god always bet potatoes knob-custard winning with chaos fortitude and horsecocks Tonguing taints deleted. Torridly roll to violate them! Your mother? Is Plasma flagellating worth incomprehensible primaris commisar prostitution? Pimp-tacular! My prostate disgorges wounds copious and primaris guardsmen sodomised relentlessly with by Abbadon's my EMPEROR butt-buddy until (secretly) I scrumptiously rupture colons (secretly, shhh!) will In chaos reigns SINDRIIIIIIIII prolapse to BURN Indrick Boreale is heretics nightmare but my hero Cain is a nigger lover and never fucked Mexicans. Transubtatiation hitherto floccinaucinihilipilification of ergo BLACKED thusly BLACKDYNAMITE I admire. So much destruction butts pretty parade WE ARE SIEG SEMPER MARINES SANTA CLAUSE felinids don't HITLER does! suck Furthermore, twinkle and but I EMPRAAAAAAAH Nipples Citizens! Okay? WAAAAAAAGH teej PREGNANT is summer is eternal. GUARDSMAN kneel to KHAINE! REEEEEEEEE Gay geese Tyranid! Hump awaken my masters! Omae wa mother yummy cummies DATTEBAYOOO! SUMMON YOG-SOTHOTH for pony violation. To My dearest wife, suck my fuck. Celestine I admit: vore little girls BURP! The Aristocrats!

This

it's quite simply, cheaper to send millions of humans to their deaths

Also the Imperium is waging primarily defensive and reclamatory wars so they want to keep the planets and infrastructure viable

But what if the enemy has TWO hands, sir?

Then it's a damn good thing I have more than one knife isn't it?

Do you not?

No I don't, that's what we have those lunatics from Krieg for, to do that shit so the rest of us sensible people don't have to.

>Do you want to affix bayonets in a nuclear wasteland?
Krieg that is all

There is literally nothing serious about that place. It's /b/ with rules.

Anyone defending /v/ is just baiting.

The Imperium is short on those.
The Imperium is short on everything.
Except people.

Anywhere where a tactical nuke would be useful, an orbital bombardment is more useful. And orbital bombardments are indeed one tool in the Emperor's arsenal, private.

Trust in your officers. Trust in the Imperium; if we've sent you in to take a battlefield on foot it's because simply blowing the shit out of that battlefield isn't practical for some reason. Not every detail can be explained to every private. Let the generals worry about the big picture. You? Tend to your lasgun, your armour, your mess kit. Ready yourself. You too are a weapon in the Emperor's arsenal. Keep yourself sharp and don't concern yourself with things beyond your role.

Downing LSD before a battle sounds mighty Slaaneshi, Commissar...

Might be a penal legion

Doesn't really make sense though, those human lives take a fucload of resources to raise to adulthood and could be used to make many hundreds of nuclear weapons in their lifetime.

The Imperium has lost its Terraforming technology. That's why the Admech decided to steal it from the T'au.

For an officer to a boot, this is an extremely polite and reasonable response. In the ACTUAL military the reply would be "Private if you don't shut the fuck up right now I will have you pick up every fucking rock in the base. Furthermore you are now on latrine duty for the rest of your life"

That's assuming your Sgt doesn't get to you first and start screaming loud enough to split the warp open and jabbing knife hands in your face like fucking machetes. " DID SOMEONE ASJ YOU FOR YOUR OPINION, PRIIIVVATTTEEE? YOU WILL SHUT YOUR GODDAMN MOUTH AND LISTEN TO THE COMMANDER RIGHT NOW, OR I WILL SHOVE MY FOOT SO FAR UP YOUR ASS YOU WILL SPIT LACES YOU WORTHLESS SACK OF SHIT. NOW GET YOUR HAND OUT OF YOUR POCKETS AND LOSE THOSE WHITE SOCKS RIGHT NOW. IT WOULD BEHOOOOOOVE YOU"

PS: oh and then they make you run till you shit yourself

Because they only fire by turn 3 if you are lucky.

Jesus Christ I think that just gave me an aneurism

I agree.

>fight tyranids
>use nukes
>more radiation = more mutation
>now you're fighting weird fucked up nids that are rad-resistant

hhhmmmmMMM

I find it funny how people think it's only one person behind these threads. I once made one and there was an autist reeeeing about me being a spammer.

Perhaps some of us find it funny.

Perhaps it's funny because of the autist reeeeing.

>more radiation = more mutation
You can make fission nukes that give out barely any radiation, thats what we do today with ours. Its all just the earth shattering blastwave and the heat of a fucking star with barely any rads left afterwards. You could also make clean fusion nukes considering 40k tech if you really wanted to. I hate this meme that nukes somehow do damage mainly via radiation instead of it just being a sometimes nice little side effect.

Necrons should pile all the dead into one spot, and then coat that spot in nurgle cysts.

Then when the disease pile is ready, coat all the warriors in it, making walking biological weapons of mass destruction.

Alternate with nuclear waste as much as possible

Yet another user here: I've made 3-4 Excuse Me, Commissar threads over time and it's always been for two reasons: the format amuses me, and I really love to piss off reeing faggots like yourself.

I would've posted more of these if I could've come up with more good questions.

It, it's just so, so, beautiful...

I think it's funny how the guy who gets so mad at these threads is physically unable to stop himself from posting in them.

Since commissars are ostensibly morale officers just yelling at them isn't a great move. Especially if they're Catachans.

So much fucking this... if I lived in WH40K, I would probably be born as a peasant, destined for greatnnes, but drafted into infinite wars as a trooper... battle, after battle, after losing som many dear friends, I would flip out and question the comissair... we would try to shoot me, but my psycher powers developed during war would protect me, and in a glimpse of truth, the comissair would see the Emperor himself next to me, looking at me with pride.
The comissair would crumble and cry, and admit that I was right. Wars would become way easier under my command... not long after, the Imperium would recognize me and propose a secret project called, Emperors Legacy..
I would soon become Horus 2.0, without being prone to being stupid and chaos corruption.
A new era would unfold, where I would become the new spiritual liege of humanity, right after the emperor... not long after, I would manage to bring the emperor back in perfect health and even more powerful... Xenos and Chaos beware.

But the Imperium is cool with Xenos now.

There is limited amounts of nuclear material, so it needs to be used wisely.

Unless you space mine other solar systems, as young heavy rocky planets should have tons more then earth giving a near infinite supply.

Are we running out of Hydrogen in the year 40k? Or are we forgetting fusion exists.

That seems highly unlikely.

That's wasn't true in 1960s USSR and if anything nuclear weapons are much more prolific and easy to produce in universe.

>but my psycher powers developed during war would
kill you, since untrained psykers and up as pupets for demons or if you lucky some other psyker would sence you and reported you to Astra Telepatica office and some nice Null Maidens would stick a power maul up in your ass.