Witches vs Wizards

Which is objectively superior based on your own personal bias?
Which of the two better represents the pinnacle of magic in your mind?

Assume both are gender exclusive, respectively.

Wizards.

To me "witch" conjures up an images of a withered old lady hunched over a cauldron chanting a love spell or a curse or something.

Not really that impressive in terms of power.

Wizards are college students who achieved their diploma through hard work and study at an academy.

Witchs are homeschooled.

witches conjure up images of people who made a pact with a supernatural being to gain magic powers. Wizard conjures up an image of a man who unraveled the secrets of the universe and doesn't need help from a higher power.

>Implying college degrees mean anything.
>Implying witches have any education at all.

But for serious, wizards, yeah. Wizards work for their powers, witches usually just make pacts with spirits and demons.

>Witch
A chosen stepdaughter of Freya. Gifted with knowledge of herbs and runes, power to cast curses upon her enemies, heal sickness, conjure good weather and turn into birds.

>Wizard
Honorless ergi scum who will never enter Allfather's Hall.

Pick one.

Though the Wizard is cool, I love witches. I picture them as rather old women with maybe less flashy powers (no fireballs or meteor showers) but having gruesome powers coming from dark contracts. Making spiders crawl under the skin, making the shadows choke her ennemies, speaking to mysterious, fiery figures behind an old broken mirror. A witch lay curses, brings darkness to the land, withers life where she sets her eyes. They don't have the same purpose imo.
If I had to choose, for an antagonist a witch is probably cooler. If the Wizard is occult enough it might do the trick to. As a protagonist, a witch really could be original.

Witches have headology, they win by far.

Wizards have Sourcerers, they automatically win.

Witches aren't real, shut the fuck up about witches.

You're forgetting about figures from Greek Mythology, like Circe and Medea.

Skulduggery Pleasant witches represent pretty well the pinnacle of magic in their setting. They scare wizards shitless just by existing.

The opposite can also be said,

Not really though. If I recall well they just live secluded because it suits them better for their wierd magic.

Referring more to the tidbit that there are males among them.

Wizards tend to wield phenomenal power, witches are more subtle and not to be crossed. Remember Mim fought Merlin to a standstill till Merlin out smarted her by virtue of his superior knowledge of Germ Theory due to study and knowing the future

I feel like a wizard is more threatening in a direct fight but you would rather a wizard hold a grudge against you than a witch. A wizard can throw meteors and summon monsters but you need to be relatively close by and you'll understand what is happening. If you slight a witch, she'll mumble a curse under her breath and slink off into the woods. You'll think that you just encountered some rude old woman and think nothing of it. As you amble on home you feel a small itch on your arm, maybe a mosquito bite. By noon the bite has become a reddened rash and spread up your arm. By lunch, your entire back is red and splitting as the skin sloughs off. It is 5pm. The skin on your back has loosened and wrinkled. The nerves are dead but if you grope your back, you can feel movement beneath the surface. It would be suppertime if you were in any mood for eating. They are being born and your back has become perforated with writhing pores. Frogs squirm free from your flesh, small limbs pumping to push themselves free. They break the skin only to plunge through the void to the dry expanse of the floor. The surinam toadlets were not made for this alien environment. You try to wait it out but minute after minute, hour after hour, they just keep coming. You are now user of the dead frogs. A wizard will obliterate you, but a witch will make you suffer.

I'd say witches.

Wizards are fantasy scientists. And science is awesome, but witches just make shit happen. Not through logic or reason or study, but through will and the rule of It's Magic! Something less explainable seems more magical to me.

Headology won't do shit to the orangutan breaking all your bones, mind.

Whichever one has the bigger hat.

Witches, you see

>They have larger body mana storage in her breast vs men balls

>They can breed demons and elementals with their vaginas, which gives those creature extra powers from the energy of genesis, while wizards have to shat down their ases those demons and elementals, those come tainted with residual and rotten energy of consumption, making them less powerful.

Kek. 10 points to Gryffindor.

I'll need some pictures as proof of that.

Well you can compare the size of your balls vs the size of Mia khalifa's breast, and if yours are still biggers then i have some bad news for you

u wot?

>wizards have to shat down their ases those demons and elementals

Could he be?

The exception is not the rule anyways, statistically witches are more powerful than wizards

Your balls aren't that big? I think you might have some problems dude.

Well i would really worry if one day i had balls, no matter what size

Heck yeah, the traditional sort of witches are so underrepresented these days. The crones in Witcher 3 are the only ones I could think of (and even they went down way too easily in the end). The haggard old frau binding herself to Satan in exchange for all the secrets of the Earth is even empowering (you go girl!), sort of. Not very sexy, but that's what illusions and shapeshifting are for.