"If you treat with the Warp, Magnus, I shall visit destruction upon you...

>"If you treat with the Warp, Magnus, I shall visit destruction upon you. And your Legion's name will be struck from the Imperial records for all time"

Clearly the Emperor was at fault here for not being clear enough with Magnus

He was at fault for sending retard dogs to do the work of a trusted brother.

This has nothing to do with the 6th you ignorant ape, why do you dinndus always go right to bitching about them? Stop deflecting the blame

The Thousand Sons dindu nuffin. Magnus on the other hand. He did sumthin

>Magnus, don't do this
>IMMA DO THIS
>Magnus, stop doing that
>IMMA DOING THAT
>Magnus, seriously, stop
>I DID THE THING ARE YOU PROUD

>IMMA DO A THING
>Lorgar, don't do that thing
>IMMA DOING THE THING
>Lorgar, stop doing the thing
>I DID THE THING ARE YOU PROUD

Why are traitor primarchs so retarded sometimes?

>Literally plan on using Magnus as the vessel to combat the warp by putting him on the golden throne
>tell him he can't ever use his psyker abilities because we can't have him knowing about the horrors of the warp

I don't understand why Emperor is so retarded. He should have been legitimately honest with him and said. "Look you guys are known for psychic abilities. Keep it under control and we are good, since you are using it in my name. If Daemonic incursions becomes a threat, we will combat it together as I am also an extremely powerful psyker who uses the power of the warp and know how to combat them."

>an incomprehensible betrayal is coming that will see my father's Imperium shattered if he is not warned
>I am the only one with the means to warn him
>I will not because he told me I misbehaved and got grounded with no telephone
>also, he told me "don't call me because magic phones are bad for you" instead of "don't call me because you'll ruin everything I have here and I'll loose my shit even more"

yeah, all Magnus's fault

Its more like taking your Dad's car out whilst you can't drive and being confused when he's mad at you for destroying it by ramming it into his workplace, even though he told you never to drive it without him.

it's always just the same old posts over and over and over and over
at this point I think you're all just computer programs with limited potential outputs.

Like father, like son.

This

>hey magnus there's this really cool thing called the warp that is really amazing and cool and you can explore all this really cool stuff and not everyone can do it so feel special
>but dont use it or ill make you into the 2nd and 11th ok thanks

>Hey there's the warp
>It's perilous
>My son is incredibly versed for psykery
>NOT TRAINING HIM LIKE A MASTER PSYKER
>FORBID HIM TO KNOW SHIT SO HE COULD DELVE ALONE INTO IT.
Emprah deserves all the shit he got.

And if he hadn't done it, the Emperor wouldn't have been stuck on the Throne for the entire Heresy and would probably have been able to put down the rebellion without anywhere near as great a cost.

Pretty much, the only Reason Emps ended up the way he did in the Horus fight was because Horus was backed by the four and took a trip into the superpower immortality warp gate portal on Moloch, but in fact, was still underpowered as fuck compared to his dad who decided to take all the blows until a guardsman showed up and got blown up.

The painful part is they're retconning this. They've already said Bill Kings fiction is out

Is in the genes.

GW have a hard on for Astartes. They couldn't let one guardsman have that glory. Who cares about some fucking terminator or custodes

>One Character must be completey Right, One must be completey Wrong in every conflict
>All Characters in the Right are incapable of making mistakes and have no flaws

It's really hard to say for this event where new and old fluff meshes, old fluff was thousand sons were beginning to use the more ritualistic sorcery based spells, and the emps told him no sorcery, will tempered warp made manifest through the gifts of being a psyker was one thing, but true sorcery utilized rituals and often time drew the attention of warp beings who would then tempt with pacts and knowledge etc etc. And no one really understood anything about what they were dabbling in due to the emperor keeping it completely secret, new fluff points at the Web way shit being the most important aspect but that seems to align with the primarchs being tools to the emperor not sons, and if you look at it that way, the emperor probably didn't need magnus to fully realize his potential as a psyker to then just sit on the golden throne as a battery

Magnus internet defense force out in flocks today. Goy home you mindless dust marines, dont make me get the hoover again

Don't make me get the leash.

>goy home
Well played user

>only the Space Wolves hate you filthy mutants

>only The Thousand Sons hate Space Yiffs

Imperial fister and emperors children player here and i second this notion. Fuck you filthy devients

Cant fool me rubric retard, why else would a Transexual Son be in this thread?

>They couldn't let one guardsman have that glory.
the guardsman thing wasn't part of the original story in Space Marine. Everything prior to and after that one brief passage in white dwarf has the assault unit as solely terminators, custodes and the primarchs, (which is why terminators ended up getting the crux badge).

black library tampering with the king stories by including an OC donut to take the bullet was silly, but even sillier is the fact they're going to ignore it all completely and retcon the whole vengeful spirit assault into something retarded.

>playing the glorious most loyal Sons of Dorn and the filthy degenerate spawn of Fulgrim at the same time
I don't know how i feel about this.

>Transexual Son
Kek, you're the buttblasted furry bitch that always comes into these threads and gets rekt. What's next, ''Retard Sons''?
Lmao @ ur ''life'', yiff

>and retcon the whole vengeful spirit assault into something retarded
Which perfectly keeps in spirit of their every other retcon and change being something retarded.

At least Angron has the excuse of being literally lobotomized and Curze was insane. The rest are just autists.

The problem is, Angronfags constantly wank how deep and wise and woke he was until confronted with his blatant hypocrisy and retardation, at which point they fall back to the ''muh Butcher's Nails'' excuse. So Angron himself is pretty cut and dry, but he might unironically have the worst fans out of any Primarch.

It's sad. I'm an Angronfag myself but I don't pretend like he was anything more than a mentally broken animal in human skin. He got a pretty shit deal though all things considered.

Oh, absolutely. The REALLY sad part is, he turned on the one that truly loved him only to be sold into ultimate slavery by the brother he trusted.

Another moment of lorgar thinking hes saving angron, and while he may have kept angrons around, was it really saving him?

I'm even a word bearer player but damn sometimes I really dislike lorgars fluff

bad writing

Lorgar is the most unlikable character because he's just so flawed. The guy relied too heavily on his father figures to respect and love him, and when the Big E burned down his city he went to Kor Phaeron the asshole who turned him down the path of chaos. He got played hard by everyone around him, even though he's supposed to be so perfect it hurts to look at him, which apparently the other Primarchs can turn on and off but I guess Lorgar likes keeping it on because he enjoys making others feel bad about themselves.

>lel i made the thread again :^)

Fuck off and stop replying to shit bait Veeky Forums

I don't get how anyone can like the Word Bearers. It is a legion of losers with no sense of brotherhood. They aren't particularly good at anything and all their characters are constantly stabbing each other in the back and killing each other. Hate the World Eaters but at least they have a sense camaraderie.

Both are dueling obsessed legions who are lead by a primarch suffering from autism. The Imperial Fists like to be painted in a horrible colour and after the heresy the EC one up them by painting themselves fucking pink.

And yet which legion has their greatest hero, Kharn the Betrayer, destroy them and break them as a unified legion forever?

>being Sangüinius
>see that many of my son's are developing psychic powers
>tech them to use their powers without abusing or making pacts with the corruptive influences of the warp
>Khan through not being as psychic gifted have the same approximation for his sons
>develop a well process to train this warriors and keep warp abuse at minimum within their own tolerances
>Magnus come waving around his dick with dangerous approximations to psychic abilities and knowledge recovered from planets that were destroyed by abusing the warp, also they commune with warp beings summoned to reality and mayor disregard of safety when using their psychic powers
>boasts and shit talks everyone at Nikea
>no concern for the increasing worries around the rest of the imperium and his others brothers
>ruins the plans for librarians the Khan and I had because the base of his teachings includes summoning warp entities into reality to acquire knowledge
Nah fuck Magnus

>makes joke about getting the leash
>gets called out when he assumes he is only hated by a single legion
>lel implying I was telling awoos
As a Death guard player I wish it was my legion the one that was send to purge your filthy ilk, Mortarion wouldn't had failed to kill your primarch

Sanguinius and Khan were actually backing Magnus.
t. Blood Angel

>Mortarion
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FUCKING LOSER

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Jesus, i thought being Leman's bitch boy was bad, but MORTARION? FUCKING MORTARION? You might as well just be with Lorgar then.

>Mortarion wouldn't had failed to kill your primarch
I honestly doubt that, being that
A)Magnus wouldn't have held back at all
and
B)My Primarch is Sanguinius, so get fucked

>>Literally plan on using Magnus as the vessel to combat the warp by putting him on the golden throne
Other than the fact that this isn't actually true you might have an argument there.

>painting themselves fucking pink.
It was acceptable in the 80's.

You could draw the same level of parallels between literally any two legions.

>was it really saving him
No, it was done because the Chaos Gods needed something capable of fighting Sanguinius. Angron would have welcomed the peace of death, instead all he gets now is Khorne's rage replacing the Nails.

Lorgar wanted to prostrate himself to somebody and surrender responsibility from the very start. The Emperor refused to be that person, so he went and found the Chaos Gods instead. I'm not a fan of Rowboat, but he was right on the fucking money in his analysis of Lorgar's faults and failings. Specifically this:

>He is so... changeable. He is so prone to extremes. Eager to please, so quick to take offence. He's so keen to be your best friend, and then, at the slightest hint of an insult, he's angry with you. Furious. Offended. Like a child.

Lorgar was a child throwing a tantrum. The Emperor should have deleted him and his Legion, but unfortunately the Emperor was too forgiving of his son's faults.