FLAGS FLAGS FLAGS - vote for flags

we really need flags.

Veeky Forums is going from a high knowledge board, to a spam board full of shit from pajeets and others.

vote for flags and bump this.

And suddenly there are a bunch of ranjeets and pajeets posting with a Dutch flag behind a proxy.

Yes flags

upvote

fuck pajeets

Cringe

Upvote

GIVE US FLAGS MODS WE NEED THIS.

Every board should have flags

yes

Agreed, but try not to attract too much attention from other boards. We don't need anymore newfags.

"I need to know who I'm hating!"

flags plz , remove shills.

we need fags now

>we need flags so i can "understand" and judge accordingly

Yes flags

>wanting to turn Veeky Forums into /pol/

I'm just waiting for all the shills to be Americans and Brits instead of Pajeets, because realistically we all know that they are so brain dead that they can't type in English.

We already have you on the board, probably already too much of that.

yeah, we also need logins and usernames
and you cant swear and have to be nice to everyone

AHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA HOHOOOOHOHOHOHOOHOHOHOHOHOOHOHOOHOHOHOOHOOHOHHOOHOHOOHOHOHO
I'm sorry, why don't we speak French or German again?
Oh yeah, that's right, because the British made everyone suck their fucking dicks for centuries. And I say that as someone who hates the British.
YOU'RE JUST A FUCKING JEALOUS NIGGER LMAO @ UR LIFE AHAHAHAHHAHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>add flags on Veeky Forums
>everyone immediately starts disregarding the contents of posts and just looking at the flag
>literally no flag in the fucking world fails to ignite a thread-derailing shitstorm
>literally every single discussion becomes impossible to carry out anymore

Yes, this is an amazing idea
Flags are just what Veeky Forums, a board that lives under the flag of decentralization and anonimity, was clearly craving for.

>said the hot pink ID

I'm for flags as long as country based memes are banned. Too much of that on /pol/ and /bant/.

Semi-persistent BOARD-WIDE IDs would be better I think. Then you could search the ID in an ARCHIVE.

yes, flags. I want to see my fellow britbongs and know when to ignore indians

There should only be flags of people from non-European nations.

>WE WUZ BRIT-KANGS N SHEIT

Bhen ****

No that breaks anonymity.

Greetings from Bosnia!

No it does not. It's half way through. You are still anonymous but your posts now have weight.

DZESI MUJO

>everyone immediately starts disregarding the contents of posts and just looking at the flag
>Buy buy bags faggot, what do you not like money?
Such meaningful content

>a board that lives under the flag of decentralization and anonimity
But we have ID's which is less anonymous than a flag.

Only people that have something to hide are so vocally against flags

Jutro! Kako ide :P

This is what happens when you shill crypto on brainlet boards like /pol/

>But we have ID's which is less anonymous than a flag.
Yes, throwaway IDs that have no meaning even in the same thread they were first used in are clearly on the same level as board-wide flags that will degrade every discussion into shitposting.

Just take a look at /pol/. That's the level of discussion you're wishing for inside of Veeky Forums.

Think I'm getting a cold but I'm not sure.

>board-wide flags that will degrade every discussion into shitposting

Explain. What is my incentive to shitpost when I want to get taken seriously tomorrow?

/pol/ elected a president, and there was a massive influx of normies and shills. That's what killed the board, not flags. Personally I don't care if Veeky Forums gets flags or not, I don't see why we'd need them, but I would definitely like to call out the pajeets who keep trying to be relevant.

>Explain. What is my incentive to shitpost when I want to get taken seriously tomorrow?
It doesn't depend on you, I don't understand how you're do daft that you can't understand that.

Every canadian flag will just spark A FUCKING LEAF shitposting
Every American flag will just trigger retarded "lmao burger" comments
Every fucking European flag will trigger retarded Americans going "lmao yuropoor" for no reason
Every "Not top 10" flag will never be able to post and be taken seriously again because clearly every single poster outside of America and central europe MUST be a third world shill

See how I didn't even mention actual pajeets? Because in the end they will be fucking irrelevant, compared to how much worse EVERY SINGLE FLAG will make every thread

have my upvote

verpiss dich commie

40% AfD here. Who is the commie now?

Flags and IDs aside, what this site really needs is a more efficient FILTERING functionality.

Like use make bool mode search for post similarity (text frequency) and things like that.

I'm talking about board-wide IDs dummy, not flags.

agreed. fuck pajeets.

whats the point they will use proxies or vpns just like they do on /pol/

meh, 99% of all posters are third world degenerates from india or sweden

we dont need flags to filter them out

>Implying /pol isn't right about everything

Flags please, fuck pajeets.

>Just take a look at /pol/. That's the level of discussion you're wishing for inside of Veeky Forums.
Veeky Forums is already ten times worse than /pol/ kek

If someone comes on with an Indian flag and produces original well thought out predictions for a coins that come true then others will be taken seriously and follow the predictions.

Only if this is the New Zealand flag

Look. This board is about crypto now.
Like it or not.
Having flags would be a huge waste of time.
Why should a board about decentralized networks be beholdent to people's stupid home countries

this and also fuck flags.
dreckiger bayerischer Hurensohn.

>still thinks IQ and race are not connected

ANOTHER VOTE FOR FLAGS

Yes, flags

Pls

AND MY VOTE

god dammit mods we need flags

vote yes

I wonder what flag would bazingacoin shills have.

/bizpol/ the prophecy was real

Also add flags pls thx

>dreckiger bayerischer Hurensohn
this

Just have a flag for India and China (doesn't need to be their actual country flag) and another for everyone else.

Post on QA

canada

REMINDER

give us flags u faggy ass mods
if u cant protect us from the evil pajeets atleast give us the power to protect ourselfs from em

I'm all for flag.

Brits didn't do jackshit, the lingua franca was still french until WW2, americans made the language global, not the bongs.

I'm pretty sure China is blocked from accessing Veeky Forums. If anything, a Chinese flag would probably be an expat.

I demand flags

im for this, nice idea OP

Bump

Merry christmas from norway /biz

WEZ NEEDZ BLAGS

YES

while I check those trips my good Sire,you are full of shit

Upvoted

>flags
>being outdated nationalist
We need company allegiance now. Veeky Forums is a corporatist board.

WE WANT FLAGS!!!

upvoted sir

>going from a high knowledge board
Top kek

>want more intelligent conversation
>wants the whole board to turn into bashing Indians and jews

How?

I vote yes

Veeky Forums will turn into an exact copy of /pol/ in less than a day, but I still want flags

>high knowledge board
This board is 50% pajeet shills, 35% larping highschoolers, 10% normie faggots, 3.5% lurkers, and 1.5% actual traders.

Yeah one step closer to Reddit!!!

Its a yes from me

We need to weed out pajeets. Indian flags will be an automatic "DONT LISTEN TO MY ADVICE" symbol

I'm all in on flags

Brainlet

We just need a label that shows if someone posts on /pol/. That's a way better filter for retarded fuckwits than country of origin.

i vote in favor of flags for Veeky Forums

>make it happen or forever be faggots, MODS

No flags, /pol/ was turned into a shithole because of them, Veeky Forums will follow suit.

kys Pajeet

we don't even have a fucking mod. ALL we need is for him to filter discord links, BAN suggestive pictures of half naked girls and filter known pajeet scams like BZC, sonm etc.

Yes to flags

YES FLAGS PLEASE TO ORGANISE THIS SHIT

>my flag is not up there
>my rival's flag is