Drawthread: Cute Birbs Edition

>>>RULESReminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

The previous drawthread:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/tdtkP
imgur.com/a/z1iov
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anchor Post

Requesting my Fallout RPG character, an ex-BoS Scribe who took to wandering the Wasteland after losing his Chapter and becoming disillusioned with the Brotherhood.

He's looks scruffy but relatively well-kept, with tanned skin, dark brown hair, and a heavy five o' clock shadow. He also has an old scar on his forehead, above his right eye and cutting through his eyebrow over towards his temple (Unlike Snake, however, he's didn't lose the eye).

His outfit should look mostly like the NCR Ranger Armor in B, except with a completely uncovered head, and the coat made from a set of tattered Brotherhood Scribe Robes (C).

And finally, his weapon is a Ballistic Fist (D) built into his right gauntlet, with a small revolver-style cylinder, chambered with shotgun shells.

Thanks!

>
Reposting/Bumping this, since it's been a day+ in the old thread(s);
Looking for a half-drow (half-human) gunslinger gal. The gunslinger pictured is for the pose, and the style of duster and placement of gunbelts. One revolver to a hip, and a rifle slung across her back. Looking for colouration, and boots/pants like the drow shown. Perhaps slightly less pointy ears? No hat, and the kind of messy hair pictured to the left. She's a rough-and-tumble sort. A general worn/smudged appearance in general would be good.

Thanks to anyone considering it, and especially for anyone who takes up the request!

I've got a request for a 40k city-scape. It's a hive city fallen to Chaos, dedicated mostly to Khorne (with touches of Slaanesh) as a sort of gigantic Colosseum.
Seven spires rise above all other buildings, save for one larger central spire, encircled by the others and corrupted into an imitation of a human spine. The spinal spire links to its smaller brother by long, thin rope bridges. Large hooks and platforms are suspended on fleshy chains between the eight spires, and countless bodily ornaments hang over the empty spaces. Plumes of smoke belch up from the slums below, and occasionally the skies condense into bloody clouds to rain blood upon the city. Millions of souls throng far below the spires, hoping to catch a glimpse of the spectacular combats fought in the upper city, or to catch a piece of falling viscera. Lighters and guncutters flit above the city, letting the more powerful Chaos lords view the fights from above, or let them participate from safety.

I'm looking for a fairly grimy aesthetic, as usual for 40k, but I'm open to any interpretation. Just as long as it's got the main theme of seven towers around a spine-looking middle tower, I'll be happy with anything. Thanks in advance, if anyone does this sort of stuff!

Not sure if this is still being worked on, but I'll anchor the goblin-guy just in case.

My group is playing a Bloodborne tabletop, so I'm requesting my Hunter and her weapon (one that switches mechanically between a long dagger and a bident form).

Her outfit is like the top-right picture but without the cape, hood, or mask. She has a floppy witch hat like the top-left picture. The other pictures are for her face (but no piercings please) and weapon which transforms between the two versions shown so either form would be good for the drawing.

Maybe she's propped herself up with the bident form as a crutch, with a tired sleepy look. Or whatever you want to try if you have any ideas.

Thank you.

Requesting art of this guy in the same sort of armour, but without the displacer beast and with glowing yellow pupil-less eyes.

Anchoring the WIP.

With original ref as follows.

Migrating/bumping from previous thread:
>Full-plate archer elves are unfortunately difficult to find, so I'd like to request one.
>Armour from #1, except it should have the symbol from the bottom right corner of the picture emblazoned on her chest and she should also have a quiver with arrows on her back.
>Wings from #2.
>General pose from #3.
>Bow and fiery arrow as per #4. The arrows in her quiver are normal, though, not fiery.
>Head, haircut, and facial expression from #5, except omit the ear piercings.

I'm requesting a cleric of Dionysus.

Chubby guy with curly hair and a beard wearing a wreath made of grape vines and a muscle cuirass over his toga-thing.
He's holding an ornate looking cup/goblet that is overflowing with wine.

Please and thank you!

Posting the Wip for the artist.

Reposting Oath of Treachery Paladin

Yep he is a character who is also a monster, he's from a quick shot campaign my group is doing to flesh out a region in the world we built. We play the monsters taking on the adventuring parties thanks for the picture it looks great!

Wow, that's fantastic. Do take your time ill be trolling these threads for a while.

Migrating request.

Requesting a mad psychiatrist/inventor fae skeleton that looks like pic related. He should be dressed in a black suit, with something like a white lab coat over it, and a mechanical hat like that of Mole from Disney's Atlantis movie. He has several pockets filled with glowing test tubes, medical tools and fae plants.

He should be doing SCIENCE! with an hesitant assistant/guinea pig, with his homunculi "nephews" helping him and going "he's so cool, I wanna be just like him when I grow up!". His "nephews" look like smaller versions of him, but with transparent skin and weird number of eyes, sorta like Nurglings from Warhammer 40000.

You can draw just the fae skeleton himself if you prefer.

/r/ing a half-elf artificer. Sort of a combination of the two girls on the top and bottom left - but specifically the glasses and outfit (the sort of double-breasted peacoat/hooded robe thing) from the bottom and goggles and leather gloves from the top. Hairstyle is sort of a combo of the two if possible and kind of reddish-silver in color. Body style on the thiccer side, with a pretty good sized rack (good genes from her mother's side). She's pretty pale from spending a lot of time reading books. Also feel free to add any more artificer-related gear from the people on the right. Thank you very much!

from the graves of waay older threads

Had to rework the entire thing, sorry for the time is taking

I would like to request a cheerful Kobold Princess (silver/blue scales, fancy dress, tiara with a sapphire in it) with a pair of Dragonborn bodyguards (both knights, so fully armored and carrying war banners, scales are a slightly duller silver than the princess's.). Her guards stand about three times her height.
The insignia on the banner is a stylized silver dragon coiled around a large diamond, wings spread.

Casual request for a dumb stinky gnoll doing something dumb but unintentionally cute.

Could someone please draw a elven ranger cuddling with her black bear animal companion

LEWD

Plz no lewd

Request for a moose centaur because it sounds cool. Or deer, or cow, or something not a horse. And if these exist as something not called a centaur, lemme know!

Requesting a drawing of my Half-Elf Inquisitive Rogue/Hexblade Warlock.

He is very serious, intimidating, and shows no fear also he's a detective.

He also uses a sentient rapier that has a Spanish accent and is usually cracking jokes or wisecracks.

Migrating from many other threads:
I'm Requesting this guy over here, he's enterely made of nanomachines, so he can take any shape and/or looks according to his mass, but he usually appears like this.

The body, clothes and pose of the elf guy. The crystals are not present.
The face and hair of the guy on the top right.
With his left hand he's not casting a thunder spell, but he's instead using the nanomachines of said hand to craft a figure similar to the lady used as reference (scaled down, of course).
He's looking as said figure with the same expression of elf-guy.
For any doubts, I'm here.

Requesting these two elves.
They dressed in modern combat gear and weapons and are crouching behind rubble / broken walls.

The female, Morgan has red hair green eyes and a blue glowing amulet around her neck.

The male, Lorne has dark eyes and tribal tattoos (think south seas) on his face and with dreads coming out of his helmet.

There is a Martian tripod fighting machine stalking about in the background

Requesting a drawing of this guy's coat. It's a magic item in my game.

Is she wearing pants?

Thank you

Elves don't wear pants, they never did...

Hope OR is still lurking this threads...

I'd like to request a red-dragon/termite hybrid monstrosity with a crazy looking head-crest with a bunch of tubes.
For spitting out fire or some sort of burning venom nonsense.

Oh, thanks for the op pic, hope or sees it

how's this sketch? How big should the dragon be, I can still change the scale to make it tower over her, or make it smaller so they're the same height

Let me know

Requesting
A human-looking necromancer that happens to look like a young David Bowie with slicked back hair sitting on a simple stone throne like the pic (but missing the skulls). Would be wearing organic armor that looks like it's made out of bone or chitin similar to the bio-armor in the ref.

Weapon optional but they'd have either the gun or a staff made from the skull and spinal column of something not-quite human.

They have either one or two of the skinny undead standing either next to his throne or crouched in front of it like some guarddog

Please and thank you drawfriends

New thread, same post:

Could somebody draw this chick with the following alterations?
>A ruby in the shape of a stylized rabbit's head on her forehead
>A black leather collar with a silver buckle wrapped around her neck

If possible, she should be in some sort of action pose, slashing the air (or a Paizo Goblin) with a single edged sword that her open hand isn't quite touching, while a wooden crate orbits around her.

I really love it at the size that it is, it was a young dragon, so the size is about right.

Please draw him with his back slumped on a brick wall that's partially destroyed along with his chest blown open and wires spilling out of it. His cloak is dirty and torn at the edges and his left leg is destroyed aswell.

Can someone make a stand for me that incorporates some of the traits of this vampire?
In particular I need this stand to be spiky, as that is on of the key features of this stand.
But maybe you could also find a way to work in either the stripes or the guy's neckline into the stand's design somehow?

Though I'd maybe want to see a cut with her expression, or something like that. Emphasize how scared she is.

OK, remembered to crop the reference picture this time.

I need to transfer a fantasy pirate over to a sci-fi setting.
In short, the kind of space outlaw who's clothing looks rough as hell, but has managed to loot a fine weapon and some jewellery.

Requesting my Fire atronach/fire elemental, she has a Jesica Nigri build, and her body looks like red cracked stone with glowing fire underneath, her hair is also fire. And she wears a gold/bronze sort of bikini armor to cover up the important bits but not much else, as well a wields a sword with a similar cracked earth/fire underneath design

Not another (you) but i too am interested in getting this art.

Requesting my paladin Avisra doing some downtime work. She's got blacksmithing as a trade in her background so her doing some steel hammering would be totally great to see! Feel free to do what you wish and just have fun above anything else!

Please and thank you if you consider this~! :D!

I am interested in seeing more art of your character. would you be willing to share the images you used for the left hand side of the request image?

Subtle.

I'm looking for an escaped mental patient to throw at my players in my Mutants and Masterminds campaign. He should look roughly as the image on the bottom right, wearing the mask of the top right and a torn, broken straitjacket. I'm thinking the straitjacket should be bloodsoaked and just tattered, with loose straps and chains hanging off it. Eyes should be wide and wild. Pose will be left to the discretion of the artist.

I have a massive folder full of tiefling images already, the VAST majority of which I'll never get around to using. I just like them and collect them at this point.

I don't know what you mean by never getting around to using them but here's an imgur of some of Avisra. Ranging between commissions, self-drawn gifs/images, and gifts.

imgur.com/a/tdtkP

Hey, thanks a bunch! you seem like a good person.

You're not too bad yourself, user. }:D!

Anchoring even if artist can't work on it right away

different versions
imgur.com/a/z1iov

fugg i thought you wanted sea creatures in general
not a fish
sorry user

Requesting a comfy Krieg soldier sitting in an arm chair with a cup of hot coco in his left hand and a news paper in his right hand with his left leg on his right leg like in pic related whilst wearing the panzer slippers in pic related also.

gonna stream this one

www dot twitch dot tv/flrys_art

I'd like to request a wolf in buddhist monk robes; basically the Aware Wolf meme at top left, but not for ants and without face marks/light effects/psychedelic background.

I've included the Three Toed Sloth and the Capybara as inspiration and because they are awesome (both come from drawthreads from long time past; and no, I requested neither).

Boyd Vanterras: The greatest and only rifleman in all the land. Grandson to the inventor of firearms, a thick barrel chested 20 year old human. Dirty blonde curly hair pushed to one side, a scruffy patchy beard with a slight mustache. A slightly sun burned youthful face, bags under the eyes. Bold portly features, Hazel eyes. Typical dark brown leather armor with a deep blue cloak over the left shoulder and a belt which on the left side of the waist holds three small bombs. Pose isnt that important but he should be holding a medieval looking scoped rifle with the name Vanterras carved into the barrel.

Thank you art friends.

I'm looking to have a cute construct made up.

Facial 'screen' head type, arm and leg style of the left pic. Only two arms, though.

Some kind of glowy 'expression' on the screen (Eyes, mouth) similar to the right pic, with white hair, cloths, and the feminine figure/build of the right pic. Probably pose of the right pic, but others would work.

I'm not too picky on this one, mostly trying to draw up a construct based on the clockwork mage that also happens to be cute girl. Make the skirt angled, show legs, don't show legs, it's all good.

The Panzer slippers should be Leman Russ's

Yes, this.

I Request Chaos Eldar.

Hey, guys, I'm requesting a character of mine.

She's a half-elf noblewoman based off image #2

She wears a black dress with silvery trim similar to how #1 has it, and has a...leg slit to how #4 does so she can dance in.

She has the hairstyle of #2, but it's longer and more flowing, similar to #1.

Just like in #2, she has a circlet on her forehead, one made of silver that resembles a crescent moon, like #3.

Her hair has white sparkles in it, resembling the starry night sky.

In the middle of the neckline of her dress is a golden orb embroidered onto it.

Personality-wise, she's reserved but kind. She offers people a small smile of acknowledgement, but tends to keep to herself. Thanks!

Deviated a little sorry

I'll try continuing it tomorrow.

Crossthread bump

Sweet! Thanks!

Requesting two warriors side by side.
1. Looks a lot like pic related, but with full sleeves and mittens on the hauberk and a pair of chausses(mail leggings.) His shield is blue with six gold finches on it rather than lions. He is tall and lean. He wields a sword with a black pattern welded bladel.

2. Is a man of stockier build in cheaper armor. His is comprised of the hauberk with full length sleeves no mittens, and he wears no chausses. He has no sword only a spear and shield. His left eye is missing and should be bandaged up. His shield bears the image of a naked woman bathing under a waterfall.

Anchoring this art request.

Looking for someone to draw C.C as a Reverend Healer from Infinity.

Oh shit, I remember requesting this capybara! Didn't think anyone else had saved him!

Howdy doody, first time poster on Veeky Forums! I'd like to request my guy from an improv campaign
This guy is an Orcish Investigator, based mostly on the Image #1 though his hair and beard are based off of image #3, though his hair and beard are black. On a similar note, his eyes are a dark red. His build proper is very much like Image #4.
As for clothes, he wears something very close to image #1, but he wears a poncho that is similar in style and color to image #2.
He is always smoking a dark cigar, and he has a bandolier with cigars instead of bullets.
He is always equipped with his flamberge greatsword and has a scabbard for it on his back.
He is a rather outgoing and charismatic (for an Orc) person.

Requesting my Mouseguard character.
He's an old curmudgeonly Fighter Mouse who uses a long heavy staff. He has greying fur and a fu-man-chu sort of beard with long eyebrows that droop to the sides of his face. He should be wearing a deep blue cloak over a breastplate.

That is awesome! I love it.

So threatening looking! Thanks!

Young like 20 year old gnome wizard he is wearing a white bathrobe with multiple stains on it like mustard stains and sauce stains the previous owner was a slob and they wont come out. On his head is a viking helmet with a golden H on the front it kinda looks like flava flaves but one of the horns is upside down. In his right hand is a ornate staff made out of puzzle pieces with several pieces orbiting the top. In his left hand is a large pink spell book with a unicorn on it (his baby girl got it for him as a birthday present).

Requesting a string quartet made up of modest elven ladies.

Im fucking stupid and never used this website before please forgive

I am as well.

Same haha

jej

Requesting my jedi with a mandelorian-esque helm/mask. He has 2 purple shoto lightsabers that holster on his left hip, and a two-handed handed grip black lightsaber that holsters on his back.

Trying to go for a tattered Rogue One guerrilla look rather than a super clean geometric Sith look.

Old post from old thread.
Hi there, I was hoping someone could draw my Wood Elf Cambion character Bronwyn.

The hairstyle, eye colour, and general facial structure from number 1.
The clothing from number 2, but a light purple rather than the blue.
The physique of image 3, height, weight, etc.
The pose of image 4, with the wing in image 5 (without the hook on top of the wing.
And the facial expression from number 6.

Thank you for your considerations, and in advanced if anyone does draw her.

looking to get a profile done of this guy. his upper half is a wolf's skull covered in runes, and the lower half is a mechanical jaw, and he's got a cigar clamped inbetween his teeth. thanks

Looking for an artist available for commission, $20-40 (or $50, depending) and hopefully someone with a fairly quick delivery time.

Not OR but sick, i love that.

I need to revise this, because I forgot her weapon

The hairstyle, eye colour, and general facial structure from number 1.
The clothing from number 2, but a light purple rather than the blue.
The physique of image 3, height, weight, etc.
The pose of image 4, with the wing in image 5 (without the hook on top of the wing.
And the facial expression from number 6.
And the Rapier from number 7 in her right hand.

Thank you

Here's a little WIP. I couldn't really match the anime's style, but I hope you like so far

How is this bud?

Not OR, but a friend of his; he's going to be ecstatic.

Looking for someone to draw my modern elf male character! I have tried my best to provide a proper image that helps the willing artist visualise the physical appearance of my character, but I'll try to write the specifics here anyway.

From the image, you can see the basics. He has a handsome, firm face with full lips, droopy eyes and a strong jaw, luscious long silver hair, nice hips and legs, and a strong-ish athletic body. The elves in this world have ridiculously long ears (usually about 10-15 inches long) that spread out to the sides of their head, and not upwards like with most elf races. He is the general thief of the group but uses a crude greatsword as his preferred weapon.

Now, while the face is quite specific, it doesn't really matter. As long as the body type, clothes and such are there, I'm happy. To anyone who is willing to draw him, I thank you in advance!

bogroll my prince.
here is an anchor for you.

Honestly matching the anime style isn't super imporant. So long as she has the green hair and amber eyes and is recognizably a Reverend Healer.

It looks good so far, Drawfriend. Thanks for doing this.

Repost: 40K request to any 40K drawfag out there

Requesting these troopers as imperial guardsmen and one of them courting an eldar howling banshee, but is utterly shocked to realize its a guy.

The "2nd" soldier in the image would be the guy who is courting the banshee and is holding a bunch of flowers to give. But he is horrified or shocked when he sees the banshee is a guy.

The banshee being hit on would non-chalantly tell the "2nd" soldier he is a guy as he took off his helmet.

The "4th" soldier in the far right would be laughing out loud at the expense of the 2nd soldier, he'd be holding onto his belly as he's laughing.

The "1st" soldier would be doing the clenched-fists-on-his-hips posture as he's simply looking on the hilarity.

And the "3rd" soldier would just also be looking on with crossed arms.

Thanks user! Didn't have the occasion to thank you before :)

Well look who's not been in here for about months now. Nice to see you bak 'ere. Hope you get to stick around longer.

Requesting my Tiefling Gunslinger/Alchemist.

Everything you need should be in the ref other than the sheathed sword and the gun in its holster around his belt, as well as a few vials sticking out of it as well