IT IS OVER BIZ, RUN FOR YOUR LIVES, IT'S DONEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/qJns5cd
discord.gg/u7K3py
discord.gg/sNTXyY
cryptowat.ch/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, sell me your BTC, retard.

Whoever is not buying BZC right now is wasting money.

OH FUCK NOT AGAIN NO NO NO

kek we are going down to 8k and retesting support

Yeah boi, shit just triple bottomed & broke through 12.8k, dowwwwnnn weee gooooo!

bout to buy all dem coins now boi.

You're literally helping whales sell high and accumulate more you fucking spoons

So this is how it ends.. Its been a pleasure guys, see you on the other side

Under 10k = BTC is dead, because that's a >50% correction. We have seen 4-5 40% corrections this year.

bought at 19k, sold at 11k
bought again yesterday at 16k

god help me

TA says suppoert will be retested at 8k, and if that breaks we will see mass panic and we'll go down to at least 3k

DOUBLE BOTTOM INCOMING

You're being a corecuck fucking retard, buy some low MCAP alts that HAVENT BEEN PUMPED (DO I NEED TO REPEAT THIS)... and then sell on a very safe rise do not try to fucking maximise gains in a pump and dump. Not that hard to do

discord.gg/qJns5cd
discord.gg/u7K3py
discord.gg/sNTXyY

LOL, fucking Cuckbase WILL NOT ALLOW this to drop below 14K, while Bitfinex is at 12.5K. They REALLY don't want it down there.

>he still doesn't realize that smart money is transferring his money to Bitcoin Cash

Hey retards who always said they wanted to own a whole bitcoin. You can. It's called bitcoin cash.

Oh, there it goes. :)

>daily btc is crashing threaad
when will you newfaggots fuck off

lol

>btc is crashing for a couple of days with no recovery
oy vey why are you creating btc crashing threads

detail your TA to get these results

Old news

sub 12k now,

Its because USDT is high not because BTC is crashing again, BTC is still worth 14k USD.

>hurrdurr Bitcoin is duhcentralized, prize can’t be manipulated!
I love how Buttcoin memes get annihilated. The exchanges can just block sale orders and allow buy orders and manipulate the prize how they want. Hilarious.

>sub 13k
>sub 12k

what are you talking about

Other markets

cryptowat.ch/
cryptowat.ch/
cryptowat.ch/

Exhanges are blocking sell orders to pump up the price. Pure and simple market manipulations.

>TA says
oki dokie

See BTC as baseball cards, comic books, etc. It's a fun hobby and a collection, but it's 'real' value is pretty low. Some other projects have more inherent value to be honest. BTC's value depends on people consensus. If they all say "fuck this", then it's not worth anything. That's why some people are so desperate for people to HODL and buy more. I love crypto currencies, but you need to go into those like this one with eyes open.