WHY ARE WE CRASHING AGAIN?

WHY ARE WE CRASHING AGAIN?

WE JUST HAD A 30% CORRECTION FOR FUCK SAKE.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/qJns5cd
discord.gg/u7K3py
discord.gg/sNTXyY
youtube.com/watch?v=mvPIvoJkmGs
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2637444.0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Whales keep taking losses actually

U N S U S T A I N A B L E

There's always at least a second test of support you mong, the only interesting thing right now is if 11k will hold or not

BTC is destined to crash. ETH and RXP will take its place.

why WHY WHY FUCKING WHY

this isn't a correction, its the end

This, if we dip down low again, what's important is not going as low as the first dip went (~$10-$11k). If we can stay above that and recover, it's a good sign. I wouldn't expect a recovery back to 16-17k+ til after Christmas personally (maybe not even til January).

Yeah if the higher low happens I expect a giant pennant pattern with those memelines from the 10k dip and the 15k bounce acting as support/resistance for a few days

Just ride it out in tether

Notice how this isn't happening at all in Korea though? Interesting...

Still holidays, still low volume.

I have done 2 possible meme triangle drawings. Which one is the most likely?

Or.

>I draw random lines in paint

That has no meaning right now and is only guessing from your side. Wait until a bottom forms out and then you can draw some lines, but using an imaginary bottom like in your first image is worse than crystal ball reading

Soon moon guys paint sais so

TA is bullshit. Just look at round numbers like 12000 where we've many buy orders.

I know haha, just did those to see how good my crystal ball reading is in a few hours from now.

stop buying into the top 10 you fucking retards never learn, just buy low mcap coins that are discussed in pump and dump groups because the admins are fucking retarded and basically signal their buys in general discussion before a pump signal. Easiest money ive ever made

discord.gg/qJns5cd
discord.gg/u7K3py
discord.gg/sNTXyY

Thanks but no thanks Pajeet

I don't own any BTC, but if you don't think the future price of BTC is relevant for alts you're brain dead.

You have to buy btc to buy alts tho

you fucking stay spamming discord links bro I'm genuinely starting to wonder if some of you fuckers are paid I can spot y'all from thread to thread

they get higher rank in the discord for inviting

I don't understand you guys, why does it matter? it gets rid of normies and allows you to buy more coins at a discount, win win.

this

I had 2.5 btc in 2014 but got burned with cryptsy

when should I actually buy? I've been sitting slowly watching btc go from 2000$ to 20000$ never knowing when to get in

This. Among the fear right now everyone forgets holidays are low volume/cash out times. Market cap looks good for now. People need to shut off their devices and go chill out.

Alt party bitches! Set sells 90% below EOS/USD again for a second shot at and easy 9x flash crash

I would wait til either Wednesday (after Christmas) or January. I'm feeling pretty confident in 2018 as a whole, but we are definitely in a danger zone atm due to low volume and other end of year reasons. I don't think there will be anymore whale dumps this week, but there could still be normie panic dumps.

youtube.com/watch?v=mvPIvoJkmGs

Anyhow if I get in I should buy btc and immediately sell it all for various alt coins, right?

I originally got my 2.5 btc from mining and then trading it all, never invested anything besides electricity.

so much this. ty user.

Personally I'm expecting good alts to out perform BTC, and for BTC to trade sideways/slowly grow until news/rumours of LN.

I honestly think we're going to 5 - 8k. That being said, i'm not selling.

The reality is Wall St. stepped into the game meaning their dirty hands are on BTC. This doesn't mean there won't be huge gains but fuck all if they let it wipe out all of their clients on CME/CBOE. If you want to know where we are heading watch CME/CBOE it is what the core team wanted.

That being said numerous alts discussed on here are ready to break out to the moon. We saw a small taste of that a few days ago. Q1 historically has been alt territory. Relax and enjoy your long weekend ignore the wojaks.

What is the return-to-normal price of Bitcoin after Christmas crash.

If you have none, I'll wait until government intervention. It's coming, no government is going to let tax-free trading slide. It will crash so hard that it'll make this crash look like a joke. That's when you go in.

I don't mind going in with a low sum 250-1000$ and playing the alt coin market till then

Comfy $8200

Is reporting discord spam posts ok? I mean they are advertising scams...

CME futures last trading price is $13900, so why would BTC go to like $8k or less? Wouldn't wall street stop this?

there's no way I can buy Alt coins without BTC? I want to pay USD

kek

Wallstreet can’t or won’t do shit cause they are closed

Can buy most with ETH.

>closed
Yeah. Right ok.

WHERE DO I SET MY BUY ORDERS ?! 10.6, 8.6 ??????

But surely it is in their best interest to not let the price tank too low right? Future's is a zero sum game, so if some whale decided to go short and was planning on dumping a lot of real BTC, they would need someone else to go long with similar capital who could buy up BTC to benefit his long position?

$1

Tested the bottom, going back up. Nothing to panic about. 20k by new years.

>he got caught in the bull trap
enjoy bleeding out, brainlet

Just keep draining sat value and volume off of REQ so I can buy in again much cheaper and keep increasing my stack tyvm

For crypto to live BTC has to die.

No market closes. They run a 24/7 operation whether you believe it or not. There are traders dedicated to keeping Silver/Gold trading in a range by manipulating futures. Absolute fact, look up the court case on silver futures.

It definitely is not in their interest to tank the market but watch the correlation with CME/CBOE futures. The markets were manipulated by whales before they showed up. We will be fine.

Or splinter the cap into every pokemon color fork aka ded. Core team done fucked up.

It wasn't a correction lol it was just price memory holding it up
It's not worth fucking 15k

>60 usd fees
>corecucks telling it´s a feature
>corecucks owned by blockstream
>blockstream owned by bliderberg group
>bliderber group full of bankers
>corecucks shilling that bigger blocks lead to centralization

>YOU CAN STORE AN ENTIRE YEAR OF 8MB BLOCKS FOR THE COST OF A SIGNLE BTC TRANSACTION IN A 500GB HARDISK

so there you have it , sell before it´s too late , bitcoin is being sabotaged to destroy it , but not entirely , they need the excanges working on a broken coin so the exchanges don´t go to litecoin or monero.

Sell before it´s to late , you have been warned.

Btc will be below 3k sometime next week.

fucking kek

Just wait for the shiteater McAfee to tweet his "coin of the day" any minute now, and we'll have a safe haven until tomorrow.

Thought he did already with that insurepal crap or was that unrelated?

I say 3200 to 5500 but yea , it will be a total collapse , even with 200k unconfirmed transactions the fees don´t go low , with 300k they rise at a rate of 5 usd per day.

That was an ICO he pinned. He tweets around this time, and it's always a coin found on Bittrex.

A week ago so many cunts were bragging about how easy it was to make money in the crypto market. Where are they now?

You can also buy ETH or LTC and then buy alts with that.

This. No one buy BTC for alt transfer anymore due to the excess fees.

I'm here. Making slight gains on the way down, and then it's a repeat of extreme profits on the upturn.

We can't continue to make money if the price stays stagnant at the top, now can we?

>(((crashing)))
merely back to a price 20 days ago

I don't know about you guys but I've been watching trades/volumes and it seriously looks like someone is trying to press downward on the market. I've seen huge buy walls raised and suddenly there's 80 BTC selling to eat it up.

wall street is killing it, there is nothing you can do about it except save your gains asap

>inb4 they are not trading today
fucking retard

Kek, they're not killing it. They're milking the weak hands to accumulate.

Wall Street is closed, you dumbass

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

its the famous W you fucking noob.

this. we are going to ~16-17k now but then its dead. you better sell at those levels

Literally just a dip

>sub 12k
>still dropping

Double bottom is a bullish term you retard

thats what im saying you idiot. we are going to 16k-17k from here.. but that will be the top of the bulltrap. this shit isnt over

>comparing gentle descent from a banking pump in attempt to crash btc to a drop

dead cat triple bounce.

Shitcoin is a ponzi scheme.

People who call for the death of bitcoin because they cant handle the volatility are unbelievably retarded.

Fucking children

ITS GOING UP UP UP

zoom out

dont fomo in again or youre gonna regret it, buy high sell low biz stype

I'm actually still in the green from yesterday but I wish I sold at the top.
Oh well, there's always next time.

Its Roger Ver, he's trying to crash bitcoin to make bcash relavent.

back to 17k for now

Hi!
>bought 38 eth at 400 euros friday
>sold them at 597 euros
>7600 euros profit
>fiat still on gdax, at the ready to buy next dip to 400 or below
This is how you make money.

they're all crashing though

ITS NOT

because you're a dumb nigger

your mom is a nigger

and we ALL NEED TO CASH THE FUCK OUT

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2637444.0

I FUCKING WARNED YOU

MOMMY IT MADE A CRASHIE

if you honestly believe that you would be foolish not to take your gains and buy in lower to accumulate more sats

i could trade all the way down and back up again and triple my position

This