Character art thread

Merc edition!

Last thread hit image cap

Other urls found in this thread:

danluvisiart.deviantart.com/gallery/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I need demolition experts or treasure hunters

Anyone have elven paladins? Hopefully of the sun

I've got, like, 300 character art images, most of which in a celtic-nordic sort of style. So, if anyone has requests...

commencing dump

This one probably doesn't count for 'grizzled,' but eh.

I still need demolitions/treasure hunters if you've got any

also if anyone has any particular request for a near to far future soldier type ask and I may have something.

This one's not particularly grizzled, but older than most female warriors you tend to see, I suppose.

Look it's generic man!

>one of his ammo pouches was full of skittles.

I suddenly want to know more about this operator

nothin specific I just love characters like that, please dump

i swear i have another picture of him somewhere

He likes Skittles.

here we go

Post the one of him as a hobo on the subway.

not sure if I have that one

last one of skittles guy

Holy fuck, it's ROTOR

Holy shit. This is almost exactly like a character I played in some fucking game I cant remember. The characted class was called a psycho. They could have psyonic abilities, used close range weapons, and you had to roll for specific personality traits. My character's name was D.E.S. He worked for a mega corp that specialized in weapons production. His sole purpose with the company from 3am-9pm was to fold and staple the Disfunctional Equipment Standards panflet and place it in an envelope that would be mailed out to customers recieving their weapons shipments. After 8 years, 3 months, 6 days, 17 hours, and 24 seconds with no vacation, he snapped. My rolling made it so he only refered to himself in 3rd person and had a crippling phobia of insects. Most memorable moment was jumping out of a jumbo jet without a parachute fighting mecha enemies in free fall and landing on the BBEG boss' hovercraft and saying, "DES is here to be a hero," right before detonating the mini nuke I had stowed into what can only be described as a fanny-pac-of-hate.

very interderestadingo, if you can figure out the system, that'd be cool.

I remember high school, too.

I wanna say... RIFT?

Man, 10th grade was fucking weird. Shit... I have a 10 year reunion coming up. Should I go? Someone roll a d 20 for me.

dumping (1/15)

Autism speaks

Im listening autism, go ahead.

2/15

>no you!

3/15

4/15

5/15

6/15

7/15

8/15

The character is from a book(?) called Last Man Standing danluvisiart.deviantart.com/gallery/

anyone got any male nordic/germanic rangers with red hair, preferably wearing lots of fur and wool? i know it's quite specific but any pictures would be great

There is, in fact, an entire book about this character.

9/15

9/15
i gotchu man

11/15

cheers bud

12/15

of course broski
13/15

14/15

15/15
does anyone have some art of a Halfling or Human Bard?

Where did 10/15 go?

forgot pic

Need some fish people. Preferably more fish than person, though it doesn't really matter.

the ranger was supposed to be 10/15 lol

I need highwaymen. Preferably with horse

So is it any good? And more importantly are they really Skittles?

It's eh. The art is great and some of the characters are neat, but altogether it's too much like a big budget version of a 14 year old's fantasy. It's pretty unabashedly that, but it's also just not really well written enough to get away with it.

Artist is Dan Luivisi, most of his art is on his website I believe
Most of the ones being uploaded by this guy are from his artbook LMS - Last Man Standing

>that sawblade
>those bullets

I can forgive the latter, but the former seems like an exercise in stupidity. It's common sense.

You want to see exercise in stupidity? You ain't seen nothing.