I BOUGHT 2 FULL BITCOINS AT 15K

I BOUGHT 2 FULL BITCOINS AT 15K
YOU GUYS TOLD ME IT WOULD GO BACK TO 20K
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/AkG8Dkk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It will. You will have to wait a few weeks though.

I don't understand how people are so bad at this, but still have so much money to just throw at stuff.

santa will bring gains just wait one more week

throw it up on gdex at 15k and ill set a buy.
heres your chance to cash out with minimal loss.

get out the game if you AAAAAAAAA over a 10k loss

>15k
>its only dropped to $14k
well better sell for a loss I guess user

BOUGHT AT 19K SHOULD I SELL NOW

If you see it drop below 13k sell ASAP. Then when it reaches Careful though, if it somehow reaches 16k again you MUST buy instantly. Thank me later.

Are these people real?

It's over man. The dream is over.

It's gonna drop to 8k in the coming days but will go 20k+ in january. Sell now and buy back later or hodl. YOur choice.

I used all my savings when it was around $18,900. Will it ever go back up? I just woke up and can't believe it is at 13,230 Totally fucked at this price.

no they are literal losers in their single mothers basement that troll alone, for their own pathetic entertainment. They dont even have fake internet friends. I may be in a basement shitposting, but I am trying to make money and learn shit, I own the house the basement is attached to, unlike these faggots that will never own or accomplish anything in their lives.
>WeW that felt good
I have yet to find a board where there is better info, just gotta trudge through all the bullshit, and there is alot of it.

It won't return to 20k, it will only ever get as high as 16k now.

Remember to buy high and sell low.

Never invest money you can't afford to lose, wtf couldn't you pull your head out of your ass for a second to read that anywhere on this board?

me too, it's unbeliavable.

lol he thinks they are gonna let him get a bitcoin at 8k

I agree on the learnig and info, but i kinda like the bullshit aswell, you just gotta have a feel for what to trust

I'm only in my early 20s and I needed big money for a big gain. It was my inheritance from my father's death so I really didn't make it myself. I still have it all in bitcoin, I'm not selling until it goes back over $20,000 and then I'm cashing out.

its just a roleplaying

> I'm not selling until it goes back over $20,000 and then I'm cashing out.
It won't. That was a once in a life time event.

Why didn't everyone sell when it hit that high? Were so many of you so delusional and greedy that you thought it would go even higher?

BOUND TO GO UNDER 10K, SELL SELL SELL

how much did you put in?

Bcore is dead.

Bitcoin is already on its way to retest the recent lows. It's gonna happen.

it's like gold, its a store of value??

people this fucking dumb dont have $15k to buy crypro, let alone $15 for some LINK.

Are whales gonna pump prices on christmas day to show to their wives and children?

Almost 96,700.

what makes a man buy a bitcoin for $15,000?

the promises of it going to 20k?

Holy fuck, it's under 13,000 now.

but why would any sane human being buy $15,000 of internet monkey coins when he is aware this is all speculative bubble?

there is LITERALLY nothing that requires bitcoin to buy and there is LITERALLY no reason to buy bitcoin for anything except HODL

are you for real man, rule #1 of investing is to diversify. You do realize that the floor could drop out on the crypto market at any time and it just collapses like a house of cards. Why would you do something so stupid with such a huge amount of money? If you had just put that money in an index fund it would be worth millions in a couple decades. The great thing about those is that they have diversification built in. Or you could have used that $96k for the down payment on a rental property and used the rents to pay for the mortgage. Or you could have found partners and started your own business.

But no, assuming this is real, you went all in on bitcoin right before a crash because of FOMO. A fool and his money.

you want to sell now and buy back at the bottom around 7k. Good news is if you do it now you'll be able to buy almmost twice as many coins and get 2x the profit on the return to 15k. Your only chance at this point to get profit on your investment

so you had 30k to play around, invested without doing proper research and now are whining about it? Ok faggot, life must be hard

>are you for real man, rule #1 of investing is to diversify.

I did diversity, I bought 54k in bitcoin, $34k in Ethereum, and $8k in ripple.

Veeky Forums said it wasn't a bubble and some IB firm said it was a store of value

why diversify if everything goes down with btc?

I hold 50% fiat 50% crypto

that's not diversification, if BTC really tanks its taking all of crypto with it

putting like 10% of your portfolio into Crypto to satisfy your FOMO is one thing, but putting it all into crypto, especially at this point, is just reckless in the extreme. Why would you do that?

Going to break 12k on bitfinex any second now

I meant diversification as in holding crypto and many other types of assets, because as you say everything will likely go down with BTC. I hope you're not just leaving that fiat in the bank though.

11.9 here we go
Veeky Forums part that bought at 9 and still hodling is shifting uneasy in their shoes now

It's going to rebound to over 20k in the coming month.

yeah, we say a lot of things here. There is no shortage shit talking shills in these parts. For instance, someone who bought too much and it dips might wanna spew crap about how their coin is gonna go up so maybe more people hold... Or if you're me, you sold everything and are expecting the market to crash at or after Christmas, so you point that out to people that holiday shopping is over, the coin gifts will be given and then... there wont be much for a while. So this will likely lead to less buying and more selling and probably lots and lots of panic for a day or two or week or weeks... My advice to those with life savings in it... Take out half right now. Put that to buy at something low like 9 or 10k if its BTC. That way you win either way, if it rises, you're coin is worth more than it is now, if it falls, you can buy at better price and sell when rises again. Sometimes you make costly mistakes. It's up to you to stop yourself from repeating those mistakes, and stop yourself from making more mistakes, get your ass on damage control. It's always 1 step forwards at a time but 3 steps backwards when you fuck up. But don't pretend the market owes you. Think of it as a 50 50 chance your money will fall some more. So take 50 to 75% of it out, and set it to buy at lower dips. MUCH lower dips. And when you finally start seeign what your holding go up... If you arn't already ballin'... Don't get greedy. Take your winnings and wait for the next big dipper, dipshit.

I bought at 10k and sold at 16.5

made a pretty nice profit and (so far) I don't have egg on my face

Hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold

Maybe, or maybe it plummets like a rock to below 1k.

You really have no way of knowing. That's the problem with a speculative bubble that requires a greater idiot, eh?

even darknet markets are moving to xmr, bitcoin is finished

now below 11.9k on bitfinex

lol this is going sub 8k

your last chance to get out was 15k bounce, sell now or prepare for more blood

Just wait for that literal shiteater McAfee to tweet his "coin of the day" any minute now, and we'll have a safe haven until tomorrow.

30k is nothing

300k is nothing

3 mil is nothing

30 mil is nothing

300mil is pocket change

>full bitcoins

Gets me every time.

3 billion is poverty.

turn it into 3 and you've broken even
discord.gg/AkG8Dkk

3 trilly is where its at

The simple solution is to sell now and buy back at 15k

shit guys, it actually looks pretty bad, doesn't it? we just bounced of 11k and didn't even get to 13 before it started going down again
even if it recovers to 15k range like yesterday it could very well be double top and freefall from there so I seriously don't know how to go about it
and the absolute worst thing is ETH falling the same was BTC does (the entire market really) so I'm really scared about leaving my money in anything besides fiat for the next couple of days

I'm skeptical about applying technical analysis and candlestick patterns on something like bitcoin. Sure, right now it's forming a w or a 123 or whatever you want to call it. Nothing's certain until at least two more 4 hour candles close, but that would signal a bullish move. But all it takes is for a few hedge funds to wake up after chirstmas eve and dump their coins for another plummet. That's just the risk when most of the liquidity is provided by day traders.

user, most of us also have real investments, but even if we keep kept a few % of the high risk portion our portfolio in crypto it still stings when we get fucked.

this whole thread is why I come to Veeky Forums

mania. its literally internet points

It doesn't matter how much money I make, I just can't stop laughing at the fact that bitcoin wasn't worth shit, not even ten years ago...It just blows my fucking mind...magic internet money that once served a purpose for the darknet, completely overhyped by the media, making schmucks buy it at fucking $20000...what a time to be alive.

Sold it at 14.5k before dip. So /comfy/ in my bathtub.

Would be nice to have that pizza money

Hold you dumb fuck. Sick gains are incoming.

AT LEAST YOU DIDN'T BUY IN AT 19K
FUCK YOU JOHN MCAFEE YOU SAID IT WOULD REACH 1 MILLION

Bitcoin to 12k if that buy wall doesn't disappear. If it does it's down to 11k.

He was talking about Bitcoin Cash, brainlet

youtu.be/2uhPnOyBHQs?t=2682

Because you don't have to be able to trade, or in fact do anything related, I order to have a job and/or make money.

Assume a plumber has worked for 10 years and got some savings and he got told by everyone to put some in Bitcoin, so he does.

Make sense to you now you daft cunt?

Simple to understand

>he hasn't bought at 19k

h-ha loser

WHAT ARE ALL THESE TERMS?
I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS I JUST WANTED FREE INTERNET MONEY

30k is almost three years salary after taxes for me.

4 years user

go back to 5k!

>that meme graph that predicts bitcoins failure
Oh wait this is just the actual bitcoin price from the last three months. Silly me.