My final session of my JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is coming up

My final session of my JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is coming up.

Whoops. Looks like I submitted before actually writing the post.

The protagonists have just cornered the Villain's henchman in Greece and are about to learn the secret of the Villain's power. Thing is I'm not sure how I should make his power for an interesting finale, as the player characters will be heading directly to the villain for a confrontation.

Here's what the party knows about the bad guy, Herman Zi:

1. Is a vampire that was buried underground for 130 years.
2. Developed a Stand Power while underground.
3. Was rescued by Henchman, who trained him for the purpose of making him powerful.
4. Stand can make extremely large spherical holes in things, we're talking entire buildings or mountain peaks.
5. Each time the power is used, it gets stronger.
6. Sometimes stuff that was previously hit by the power re-appears.
7. His Stand can prevent sunlight from touching his skin.

My original plan was to have his Stand [Dragon Force] able to teleport things to precisely the opposite side of the Sun. But how can the players defeat him with a power like that?

We're gonna need to know the players' powers to know what's possible, dude.

Joshua Joestar, and his Stand『Fabrication』, made of living metal that can form tools and drones.
Nole "The Malestrom" Nalestom and his Stand 『Super Beast』, power of making any inorganic object soft or stretchy.
Feel Fresh and his Stand 『Take On Me』, power of Hooks that mind control people.
Captain Frank Black and his Stand 『Wave of Mutilation』, power of swarm of tiny stands that can control water and provide remote touch. Also has Hamon.

OP Again. Possible things to play around with:

A large group of allied people that were previously affected by Herman Zi's power and may still be around.

Jotaro Kujo shows up to help out.

They could possibly get the Stand Arrow.

The allied people one sounds like the least Deus Ex Machina of the options. It's directly tied to the events of the plot while the other two are introducing a new element out of nowhere.

can we make this a makeshift SuperStandSaterday thread? its been a while since iv seen one and im to shy to make my own[/spoiler

well does the sunlit also get teleported to the opposite side of the sun? if so than any of the players could probably pull a "fuck you jojo writing" trick and use his stand against him and teleport him where the sunlight is.

That was my initial idea. There's no easy way to kill Herman Zi, so the best they can do is force him to use his power over and over until it winds up affecting the entire planet, leaving him behind. Fabrication can reflect energy, including sunlight, so that may also be a tactic, simply overload his defenses.

I think it's important to focus on point 7 here. The rest of that shit can be accomplished in a variety of ways, but point 7 really narrows it down. Can he be *seen* while he is doing this? IE he's just screening some spectrums of light that harm him, he isn't just a dark figure or invisible or anything?

As described to the players, it looks like the sunlight is being blocked by a bunch of shimmers in the air. Mechanically, it's similar to how the vampire Wamm used his air powers to deflect sunlight in Battle Tendency.

Dragon Force consists of many tiny snake heads, each biting the one in front of it, and they split off and bite whatever it is that they don't want coming near Herman Zi.

It's also worth mentioning that Dragon Force acts on its own most of the time. It may be possible to trick it into putting Herman Zi in a bad position.

Shit, if they can get Herman Zi to teleport himself, he'll be forced to immediately teleport again at the speed of light to not get hit by the light. Get some sunlight at both ends and he won't be able to stop himself, teleporting so fast he becomes a quantum entity. That's a pretty great finish.

STAND USER 『THE FLAMINGO』

STAND NAME 『FALL ON ME』

Is the stand totally independent, IE does damaging the stand do no damage to Herman? Or is it still bonded to him?

If not, getting extremely close undetected with Wave of Mutilation, then baiting Dragon Force into blocking a bunch of attacks from outside and then attaching onto the back of the snake heads and just directly damaging the stand from there seems an obvious choice.

Speaking as someone who ran a game with those rules that enforce especially wacky stands, an awful lot of gimmicky ability stands totally forget that they can just use their punchghost to solve problems. Even if it's not great as punchghost, it still is one. Not even from a mechanics perspective, if a stand activates its power by doing a thing, that means it's vulnerable to something that sidesteps its ability to do that, such as being grappled or in this case having swarms attached to and attacking from the non-deadly end of each of its sub-stands.

Of course, you said its rest state is for the snake heads to bite the back of each other, so they need to keep it occupied to prevent this, but they can force a situation where the only way to stop wave of mutilation killing the user from reflected damage to the back of his own skull is to make his stand back down and stop blocking attacks, which then means he fucking dies.

Further progression of the plan: The swarmlets work their way further and further towards the jaws of the snakes from behind, until the snakes need to devour 95% of each other, then another punchghost grabs the snakes jaws and compresses them. Reptiles have no strength when it comes to opening their jaws. The stand is now trapped in its rest state and Herman is being strangled to death by reflected damage.

>Frank Black used Wave of Mutilation to occupy Dragon Force's mouth, sacrificing himself in the process (unless he doesn't reflect stand damage like Bad Company)

>the other 3 beat the fuck out of Herman

Actually, wait - doesn't a Stand count as inorganic?

Joshua and Feel Fresh distract Zi while Nalestrom uses his power to make Wave of Mutilation soft and gummy, Black uses Wave of Mutilation to stuff up Dragon Force's mouths with soft stretchy swarmlings, then channels his Hamon through the stand

I would not count a Stand as inorganic, that seems really against the spirit of the power.

Dragon Force can bite the Wave Of Mutilation pixies and damage Frank Black.

YES ITS A JOJO REFERENCE

MY ENTIRE CAMPAIGN IS A JOJO REFERENCE

AND IT'S BETTER THAN YOUR CAMPAIGN

Hey OP. which of the thousand JJBA RPGs are you using for this game?

Mutants and Masterminds 3e. It's... okay. We play pretty loose with Power Stunts and descriptors.

These threads always remind me of the fact that I never got to play in my JJBA game because Roll20 games just love to fall through. I had a cool ass stand built up too.
>FeelsBadMan.jpg

We're you the GM or a player?

Player.

Bad luck. I'm the GM at mine. The best thing is to be like Araki. Which is make sure something crazy happens every game and don't worry about overall plot.

not same.

having a lose idea of the plot is still a good thing to have so things seem structured. anything inbetween the pinpoints ill just start hitting randomize on both my playlists and powerlisting.