BURST

>just got featured on forbes
>game changing update on the 27th
>announcement on the 26th about supply

and its at 5 cents rn user, it was at 9 earlier today. buy the fucking dip if you want to be rich by new years.

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/
reddit.com/r/burstcoin/comments/7kbdf0/dymaxion_december_27th_2017/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do you have anything more substantial than that? Genuinely interested

I've been holding a big bag of this shit since the other day when vergebro shilled it. This shit had better fly by the 26th Veeky Forums, I think I've lost a few years off my life from the anxiety of still holding a Mcshillcoin

Last chance to buy while it's below 0,20!!!

I also got in when he shilled it and I've doubled my money. Seems he was right about the pump but just unsure if his "prediction" of 50c is actually legit

>announcement on the 26th about supply
He predicted XVG making 25 cents pretty quickly, I'm almost thinking he's not wrong on this too

ignore the greentext

Almost back up to 6 cents

I am brand new to cryptocurrencies. How do I buy this?

bittrex has it, think binance too

It's not on Binance but it is on Bittrex

So you guys recommend I use bittrex?

Use polo
Bittrex is closed for registerations I think

Has anyone got that newsletter e-mail from our PnD OP yet? I haven't heard anything yet.

Alright going to use Poloniex. Thank you.

not yet, but he also said he was working on it and depending on where he's at he might be busy with holiday stuff. Idk, but I'm not worried really.

Should i load up on more Burst guys?

Im thinking about going all in, if the verge guy is right this could be the best thing I have ever done. Do we have proof the pump is coming?

The same proof vergebro offered before. just his word and good name.

I rode the XVG wave because of him and I'm riding this one too. If this call fucks me then oh well I'm using the profits I made from his call anyways. I don't think he's gonna fuck anyone on this call though

Who is vergebro?

If this works, I may just cry, I will commit more.

FORWARD BIZRAELIES

DEUS BURST

This is the one of the few coin I've seen shilled on biz that's actually useful. Good job not being a faggot OP.

Full disclaimer, I own 100k of these mofos since pre-McAfee and picked up another 65k this morning.

Merry Christmas, faggots.

lurk more (honestly I'm running on fumes, stayed awake to catch the next McPump or I'd give you a quick rundown, just look up archives with the title ITS YA BOI VERGE)

>he owns 165k Burst

you're getting a lambo user

>165k
I hope to join you

Same here.
Thanks user

only 33k here ):

I should lock myself out of trading for a year. The only way I can succeed.

forbes.com/
sites/jessedamiani/2017/12/23/crypto-watch-burstcoin-burst-price-goes-4x-in-29-hours-what-is-burst-and-why-is-it-surging/

It's real

i got in, lets do this i need food for my child

How long does it usually take for polo to verify you?

i'm almost out of liquidity
do i get this or mcafee-twitter-memed dgb

no, no the new coin is RDD and the pump is over. You get like 30 seconds to buy from the tweet and then 4 minutes to sell. probs better of getting into burst

anyone see that sell order for 15 btc that was taken down shortly after?

whales trying to drive the price down.

I am in Burst pretty heavily right now, so there is no going back. Verge bro I hope you were right

Same, although I was in pre JM. But I've doubled down since.

exact same position as you

so is dgb going to rise over the next week like xvg did?

>so is dgb going to rise over the next week
I don't know

But we do know on the 27th of DEC the burst team are announcing big news

But where is verge boi with an update?

Burst bros.

So far holding this coin has me down 35%

wooooooo

VERGE BOI where u at brah?

TFW I bought at 600

Is this entire thread the same person?

no

fuck off shill

huge announcement on the 27th

Probably. Looks like a bot just replied to you.

how to change ip?

Kek why are you holding pnd coin?

is this going to break 1k sats?

Okay, not looking good anymore.

Verge boi hasn’t been wrong so far and this coin doubled since he first announced. Don’t see any reason for him to be making this up so will be buying a subsatantial amount today during the dip.

Why's that

not buying your bags mcofee pajeet

Volume down, no buys coming in, shit support. Everything basically.

Shit is negating my nasty Adex gains, I'm pretty salty.

has this thing reached its ATH? or is this currently in this dip?

No point in buying into a coin that mooned already

1K Sats by the 27th, mark my words

bought at 9 cents yesterday, $600 uSD worth considering suicide

How or where are you guys seeing how much a volume has increased in a given timeframe?

where did you buy? I'm trying to find the best place

Hold bro I'm down 4,000$ Others more
Markets have cycles, right now it's just retracing and holding at current support (which I'm amazed considering it jumped from 100 sats)
Just wait for the day near the announcement.
Some whale has been buying up boatloads of it slowly and testing support with sell walls.
I guarantee you it will pump to 1K just like NXT & EMC2

Bittrex or Poloniex

who is that delicious butterface on the right?

Anri Okita if anyone else is wondering.

>Anri Okita
>Butterface

She looks like man ffs

>1k stats
I just did some quick math and in fiat it would mean about $12 for 1k stats at this moment, a coin thats been less than $0.10 in its existence hitting $12 in three days would signal a greater moon than anything ive seen even Ans was atleast $5 before it went to the moon

Burst has a good idea, but it's broken as fuck and susceptible to attacks fairly easily. Also development is nearly dead

There's a few other coins following a similar path to what Burst's attempted to do and I'll probably be getting into those

What are the other projects you're talking about?

>tellmemore.jpg

this... my hands are getting weaker everyday but the 27th is near

If this coin is seriously going to moon then why is nobody mining it? It uses a super efficient mining process (apparently) and costs next to nothing to mine.

Why are we not shilling that?

If i can't buy it on binance then fuck it. No more making new accounts for this crypto bull shit. I'll be monitoring the news to see if you fags took off or if you bought the bags for master pajeet.

firs of all, its not stats, its sat, short for satoshi.
> $12 for 1k stats
check your math again... burst is right now $.05 or 5 pennies per burst and its worth 400 ish sats right now.

What is 400sats x 2.5? it's 1000 sats and $.05x 2.5= $.125 or 12.5 cents per burst....