Is Veeky Forums undergoing collective psychosis?

Recently I have noticed a rapid increase in hilarity, retardation and mania even by this boards standards. Has staring at charts all day and making daily -/+100%s ruined our minds? Something is in the water

something is happening

gambling addiction combined with autism

100+? Those are rookie numbers

b̭̠̦̬̟͉̀̾ͧ̌̽̋̊U̺͉͈̱͑͢͞ͅy̭͕̰̠̜̞̙̾͛͗̏̏ ̮̥̻̩ͦ́̈̑̇̚͜͡ͅT͕̺͈̠͍̠̾ͦ̈́h̘͔̰̋ͯ̈̚͢ę̺̫̯ͩ̃̔̈ ̶͚̭̪̒̀̚d̪͋ͬ͟I̸̧͚͔̘̾̊͂̈͐P͔̹͚̻̠̼ͧ̑͆͛

It's a combination of greed, obsession, autism, gambling, and a burning desire to make it that consumes your mind and soul

No shit faggots.

I already kinda made it in the stock market having turned 50k into 500k

But watching this unwind has been like therapy to me. I dont need to look at my portfolio constantly anymore, i dont even fear a financial crisis because i know my stocks and real estate investments are going to be less volatile than your crypto shit is every other week.

That's been the case since RobinHood was all over here, something horrific is happening

To expand on that, i have seen many bubbles unwind and many examples of collective mass delusion on smaller scales. But this easely takes the cake, people in shitcoins are literally the best example of the famed "dumb money" that has ever been, and that ever will be.

There was a time where I would have been happy with 100% gains.
But yo're right, greed easily gets the best of us. We want more and more.

And when it doesn't deliver, our minds go haywire, looking for a way to achieve a new way to get high.

Now I know how my family perceive me, thank you

Yeah. Even though i invest in stocks i have nothing in common with the robinhood threads.

I only invest in 2B+ market cap companies with sustainable business models, just in case.

Meanwhile the robinhood threads consist only of people chasing pump and dumps. Exactly like the crypto space. The transition for these people must have been smooth as fuck.

Are you investing in any of the following?

Tesla
Weed stocks
Biotech stocks
Amazon

Just curious

What are you invested in anyways?

making millions off a once in a lifetime financial revolution while not really having to do anything but have a little bit of money and a computer addiction is the kekiest thing to happen for the neets and chads alike here.

young people will finally have competitive financial power against baby boomer's who have tried to fuck over everyone else as much as possible on average.

i have no idea what i'm talking about crypto has changed me and drawn out my autismo

I can still hear the toilets flush in the conference room

Lam Research
Netease
Tencent
Weibo
AAC technologies
sunny optical
micron
nvidia
take two interactive
BYD Electronic

Basically the backbone of the internet economy.

WE WILL NEVER BE WAGEKEKS

Guys look at the catalogue, this isn't right. I keep giggling when I lose hundreds of pounds and I can't stop memeing. It's Christmas and everyone is frothing at the mouth and new pink Wojacks are appearing constantly

I used to be diversified into blue chips but fuck that anymore.

With all the grandpa stocks being more expensive than tech stocks that have much higher growth i recently sold all.

Also i forgot to add that i own a lot of Alibaba shares instead of Amazon, since i believe the asian market is less saturated than the western.

You do realize that a stocks are overvalued and need at least a correction if not crash?
It's been a while since the financial crisis and many "experts" are awaiting the next drama.

That is absolutely true. I have been scared of a crash since 2014, but it makes a lot of sense that stocks are still highly valued when interest rates are low.

Besides, most of my stocks have higher growth % than p/e so im pretty comfy t bh

And when you got in early and are sitting on massive gains a crash back to 2014 levels is pretty manageable.

When crypto crashes its going to be -99% as it isnt worth anything. Stocks at least have something to fall back on.

I wonder how this will all end

There are 500B of bags that need to be distributed to someone.

You make your own destiny.

Not sure

Of course, I was clicking anons refer links to some shitcoin like crazy as a relaxation therapy, and I felt the Christmas spirit invading me.

Normalfag invasion.

2 days ago I was laughing at Veeky Forums memes all night while my portfolio plummeted from $180k to $105k.

I don't feel normal anymore.

Same here

same here but without the 0s

>been on 200% gain in span of 3 days
>being greedy and hodl
>still up 20% but still wanna kys
The fucking coins, man.

lol brainlet shitcoiner

Yes. Pic related.