Galactic Federation

Economic crisis edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MF9qpQmCA0k
discord.gg/GwZdr7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why has no one told me about pizza before! It's so good! I never knew humans had suck good taste in food!

Ah Ovaa i had a question for thee

Ask away Rukaar

>Carter's comms patch in

Hello,everyone.Any news?

Your Liberty union is a stable goverment yes,and your people educated correct

Yes that is correct

Well I want my people to be the same,more education less violent jobs more sucessful empire at the moment we are just some barbarians holding worlds i want to change that and i believe your empire can help with that goal

That sure is huge task, but it just shows how much you care for your people. Where did you want to start changing, maybe a reform of your traditons and belives, or maybe try to organize and start building up industry, and such

>youtube.com/watch?v=MF9qpQmCA0k que a montage of Ovaa showing Rukaar on how to have a successfull goverment

We are a stubborn people i doubt a reform of beliefs would be sucessful but schools and industry could work maybe minor changes in traditions for later generations

>Today marks the joining of the Jenoria Remnant to the Dukedom. This is a historical moment as the first born avian race have now aligned themselves with the Dukedom. Celebrations are being held across all Dukedom controlled space in honour of this moment.

Yeah I agree, we should start small, Jee-Otaa wasn't build in a single sun season, as one would put it

Huh,so they did end up joining the Dukedom after all.
I wonder how Taxla will respond to this.

Thank you Ovaa,my people seem to be...struggling with knowledge

Take your time Rukaar

We can start with the worlds in this area of the empire as it is the closest to your union then later move to other parts as more rumar and noo join to this cause

>A holo image lights up, showing a huge banquet hall with hundreds of attendants at a massive dining table, with the elite of Dukedom society seated in their finest outfits. Taxla comes into view.
Ah good evening gentlemen, I apologise for my tardiness but I was involved in the Jenorian effort.

Ooc forgot name

By the way guys, please add in your empires on this map here. So it's easier to see where everyone is. But keep in mind to leave large areas open for new players and for some wild/unknown space in case we need something to come from there. Also don't make them to big, try to imagine how an empire would be able to manage at a big size in relative to your fluff, etc

Also do you guys think I have marked out my empire a bit too big?

Rumar would be located in the south east little past the noo almost into the void

OOC it looks ok but I thought the federation was located in the galactic north?

Hail baron Taxla

OOC: I was unaware that it was localized in such a manner at all. Good thing we are working on the map then

Hail to you Rukaar, how do you fare?

I have gotten married anything of your empire

The Fallen Empire of Jenoria has aligned itself with us, hence the big party going on in the hall around me.

You missed my party but good for your empire, at moment i am trying to increase my kinds general intelligence and well being

And how do you intend to achieve that?

The Noo have pledge to help me with this goal and my wife Rippress Khanin of the raltekians can support after she is done having her spout of what ever it was

Well knowledge is very good for anyone to have, so I commend your efforts. As for your marriage I'm glad for it. What is she like?

Khanin? well she is different than any other woman i have meant,she is strong and brave.and she can be "savage" when she needs to be,she is also a warrior,my perfect woman she is

Well I'm glad you've finally found someone to share your heart with. My own wife is a rather timid woman, but she was of higher birthing than me and promised to another. I had to fight for her hand.

I had to fight for Khanin's had as well,100 warriors died that day at my hand,as well as a tank
and then Beally arrived and i choked her to submission and then i relieved brylo of his leg

I killed the nephew of the Grand Baron of Yss, a Yssravannar who's Xeres grazing grounds were larger than my family's entire estate. He cut me cheek, before he lost head.

Hello,Taxla.How was the negotiation?It appears they ended up joining after all.
Is Brylo dead now?

I would hope he is.
Ooc
Once we have most basic empires plotted,I'll make a dimension map.
Here's the Discord if anyone needs it.
discord.gg/GwZdr7

They were successful, and they have joined us, adding a considerable amaount of territory to us as well as there population. However they will reveal there technology gradually to us, not all at once.

Why will they reveal it gradually?

Ooc
Since you don't really use the discord,can you tell us where the Dukedom is on the map?I don't remember,sorry.

> cannot use paint well I am in Europe and phone posting but when I return to the glorious United States of America and freedom and my PC I shall add in the 13 dotted Lines of migration routes for my dudes

They think us too young and that such power would corrupt us.

Ooc We're south of the galactic centre which is where my Dukedom game actually was. I'm using a phone so I can really colour it on the map.

No,he is simply wounded

What such power?After all,other empires have tremendous power themselves.Perhaps they can make Dyson Spheres?
That's a shame.And what of the murder?Was it him?
Ooc
No problem guys.I'll tell Ovaa where the Dukedom is,but keep in mind the empires and locations won't be taking up quarters of the map and stuff,then they would be too big.

But we'll note everyone's locations.

B̛rea̸ķing ̡n̴ew̷s
̵I̷'m͟ ͢go͡in͡g͡ ̕d͜epre͢s͢si͢o͘n͡
̴w̶h͢a͝t ar͘e͠ the͝ ̢de͡pres͡s̴ion͜ an̴d riot̡in͝g͡ cont͡in͟u͠e ̨ącrơss͜ ͡t͞hȩ Ga͞l͘axy̛ f̵i̷n̕a͟nc̕ial ͞e͜xper͟t Wa̸r̛r̀e͟n Buff͘ett͢ ͟t̀he 1͘7̴th cont̀in̢uȩs ̷t͝ó ͝pr̨ed͘ict̕ ̢th͝e ìm͡m̶anent e̷nd̵ o̷f̛ the͟ ͟de͘press̴įo͡n̷ ͢and a̶sks̸ ͠for̵ cąl̶m̛
́
B́i͞r͡ds o͡f ̵a ̀F͡èat̕her flo͟c̨k̨ ͠toge̴th̢er ͠as̸ t̡h̛e͝ ͘as̨ th͝é dukedo̶m c̸o̴n̷tįn̡ue̷s ̧to̧ m͝e͘rge ͡a͞n̢d̨ ̷a͟n̕nex̸ áll o͘ţher i̸s avi̡an͡ poļi͡ty͝s̀

Sh̕ąrk e̛du͝c̴a͝tìon ͘T́he̸ Lord͞ ͜of thé ̛r͡um̛ar̕ ͠ i̡ńśtal͠l͞in̢g̷ a͟n͟ ͜ef̀fort͝ ̶t͞o educ͟at̕e͘ ̨w̡ho͜ ͠are͞ ̢not in ̷g͠en̷era̴l lįt͞e̢rate̵ the first ̶sùb͘je͞ct̸ ̢of ̧th̛es̨e ̢prog̀r̵ammés̶ is him̛sélf

͞T͞o m̕ap ͝th̀e sta̶r̛s th̛é Noo͝ pęop͡l̛e̷ a͢re͞ ͞beg͜in͠n̕i͝ng a̕n̛ am̡bítiou̵s̛ ͞progr̨a̷mm̸è to ͞creat̨e̵ a͝ de͡fìn̢it̷i͡v͟e ma͟p̛ ̢ơf͝ t͘he ́g̶ala͜x̀i̛e̛s͘ ̷and all ͢of ̶t͢he ̵t͢èr̷ri̢t͘oŕies ̨ơf̛ ͘a̛ll sp̡ecies aǹd go͞v̸e͝r͟n̵me̶nt͠s ͠kno͢w͜n̶ to̶ ţh͠e͝ ̴fȩder͠a͟t̀ión

̛Ţh͠is͘ H͢as̡ b̧e̷e͘n̕ a̧ ͞P̷r͡ethor͠yn N͟ews͝ N͞e̷t̴w̧o̶r̸k̨ up͝d̢at̨e

Changling last i heard though i may be wrong

They can make items that would be considered legendary by other empires, as befitting one of the oldest races alive. Although it seems they have also made some, impractical, items too.

We've bee͡n̡ ͟t̶o̢ to̸g̵a tow̴n ͝and ͠th̛e grain̕ ̛s͢t̕òr͠a͝ge p̡ŗis͢ms of͠ ͡t͡ḩe̶ ́mu̸lti̛ cól̷o̢re͢d ͟o̴ne ̕t̕he͠ sun ̢h͜ill͝ rock͡s ͠an̛d͝ ͝th̸e̛ ͡h͝or̶s̨e peo͡p̴ļe ̢stop͘pi̡n̕g ̧v́er̀y̛ ͜lo̕ng s͝l͜ab
̢W͡e ̴th̨ink ͝we ̨a͘re ͞do͟ne̛ with ̡e̕xplo̵rin͠g͟ ̢e̕arth̢ ͝f̴o̧r no͜ẃ
̡Wh͝er̨e̸ ͠s͘h͝o͘ul̷d̀ we to̷u̵r͠i̴st̨ ͡i͠n̴ Noo͡ ̛laǹd̛s?

Like what?
Oh.See,this is why they should have let me use the disease in full.I could have killed all those things.
I would recommend the countryside outback.Sometimes the best places are the ones left alone by others.

Well i do not see why you could not use it what harm would it do to non changlings

No͝ li̕k̀e ͡the̡ ̢l̨an͠d̵s ͞o͢f ͢ţhe n͘oo not ͢ne̛w ́lanfs͘
H̶mm͢ ̢f̧i͞nd ̢o̡ùt ̵w͟he͟n ͞we ge̵t̕ t̢here̶
> night

The Mask of All Time lets the user control the local time around them, while the Big Iron allows the user to annilated most anything it hits.

Ooc the Empire will be in the galactic rim where irl Earth is. Expanding out wards till it almost reaches the galactic center. The Dominion will probably be on one of the other spiral arms as well since two Earths.

Is there anyway the Prethoryn race can add to this effort and aid us in mapping the galaxy? Perhaps you can tell us about how far your race has explored as well.

Anyways, the condominium crisis ha stabilized, but still, in our vassal space, the vari, they are undergoing a coup attempt. Our vassals the gonrothi have integrated with us after a referendum was held. I suggest to lead a 100,000 man strong peacekeeper force into their space, to prevent a civil war. Us ploraxians have seen the horrors of civil war.

Economic, the universal translator which I bought is unreliable, I will return it. My apologies.

Another thing is that we are sending in diplomats to try to diffuse the situation, and another thing is that we have discovered something insidious in the kjaan nebula. The contingency

They decided to use UE firepower for the rest of the worlds instead.
Ooc
Night
Hmm.Local time control and annihilation.Rather powerful indeed.
Of course.Do you require aid?A few granicaps or a branicap could solve your issues.
Admiral Karl,do you know when we will meet for the committee?I'd rather use my clone sparingly.

I will come as well. We would like some aid, this affects everyone. I will uphold the friendship between the ploraxian peoples and the human peoples, and to that of the federation

That's just a minimal of what they have revealed to us.

What do you mean Inkito? How devastating have your civil wars been and why were they fought?
And do you need any help with the crisis at hand? I can only offer my own expeditionary fleet though as our other forces are engaged trying to prevent civil war.

But I do not see why they would hide it.

After all,the Dukedom is smart.I doubt they would abuse it.
Of course.Maybe now you will be able to see how I looked before,before I met the Wastes.
Ooc
Guys I may not respond as quickly,so sorry if I take a while

carter, please go to the discord. DM

Judas

They are rather paranoid, particularly after the War for Heaven.

I have no need for help, tensions are not as high for a civil war.
What?

"Wow guys, stooping so low as to have some second rate hivemind help you with surveying the galaxy when you have a universe renown recon organism at you disposal."
>Beally finally turns up.

When they ruled all, they collapsed to civil war for the title of the Son of Heaven, hence the War for Heaven name.

Oh now shes here

Lieutenant Commander Beally, twelve medals, and 10 years in the Ploraxian foreign legion. Quite impressive to meet you.

>looks at the massive shark man.
"Yeah sure; now so whats the sitch, sharkbait? Need any world's explored, or disadents put down."
"H-holy, it's one of you guys! The smartest most wonderful beings in the entire mutiverse! I haven't seen one of you tuxedo wearing maniacs since training school back in Brawthread."
>Beally holds out a hand
"Plesure to meet you user!"

No and no,and you can't call me shark bait

Excellent. I am represnetative Nikita, I''m aware of your exploits during the Raltekian border war, the defense of kirmar, and the massacr... um, never mind. Also, you would like a position training the Royal Gendramerie?

>Beally rolls her eyes.
"Sure I can't,Bruce."
>She shakes her head.
>That get
"Repersentive Nikita was it, sure I'll train your royal guardsmen, it's not like one of my main functions is protection or something."
>She wraps an arm around Nikita.
"Please come sit! tell me all about these Gendramerie."

I am not bruce I am Rukaar Conqueror of worlds,Killer of stars,Bane of life i expect you to call me Rukaar

I am Inkito. My ut is not working. Gendramarie are the guards of the emperor. And please, this is not professional. Another thig is that-

>Beally narrows her eye's
"Sure, Rukaar Biter of cookies, Eater of cake, Loser of wife."
>Guffaws
"please do not talk about or use the word Professinal around me, it brings back memories of the Imperial Purgation of Nimbat IV,all those children...all those screams."
"So they are the guardsmen, this is good, I'll teach them the basics like seeing invisble things, and identifying would be assasins with but a glance."

Ooc okay
The mistakes done then were not by mortals.They have no need for worry.
>Carter sees here through his hologram.

Hello, Beally.

I do not even no what cake is beally eater of dirt,easily defeated,brylo's punching bag

>Looks down at the hologram.
"aww are you smolcarter today, isn't it just darling?""
>She extends a tendril and pats the hologram on the head.
"So smol, such cute."
>She tilts her head to a side.
"Sooo whats the sitch,boyo? Need an guinea pig, or something to experiment on, no needles hate needles with a passion."

Yes. Do not talk about the raltekian border war, and how you participsted in it next to the rippress. One of her family memebers died in the massacre, which you were at.

I suggest you stop, or else we may have... to reveal the massacre on nimbal iv. It saddens me to think about it, oh, the dead children and their screams!

"Rukaar incompent pirate lord, Conquerer of zip."
>Beally starts to turn red!
"Go ahead and tell them I dare you, you can't even stomach the memory."

Beally,she who has not done anything,rumarian stress ball

Yes, yes. Did you feel glad, killing the stragglers? Children ,men, women, watching as they burned and laughing as you shot and vaporized their charred corpses, didn't you? For all I care you should be in a federation tribunal right now, Johnathan Beally, or should I say Horatio Nelson!

We have proof you did it! While I may not like Raltekian culture as much you carried out his orders! You are a criminal, and you should be in a penal colony, in fact. We have all your aliases, you think you can escape, eh?

"H-how did you know about that!"
>Beally starts to cry.
"I was kidnapped!"
"It wasn't even fun!"
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
>Beally starts to freak out!
"FUCK NO!I CAN'T FACE MILITARY COURT!"
>She dives through a table, rolling around in the splinters.
"AHHHHHH!!!"
"No! no! and I can escape you slime!"
"Dive dive dive!"
>Beally shouts from the widing hole in the wall.
"WHAT HAPPENED TO POLITICS!!!"

The hologram would be larger,but I am doing something and as such am using less power to project it.

And I don't need anything yet.Just was saying hello.

about what,i meant that time i choked you to submission,what happened

Get beally and throw the commander into the brig! Move!

Yes. Not to mention, you killed your own troops just for not carrying out something evil, by vaporizing them.

Know about what?
Inkito,the assembly is a place where one can discuss without fear of being captured nor harmed.

"Oh well aren't you just a dear, I'm just evading the justice squad once again."
"O-oh was a diffirent time, after that, it's real funny."
"I'm not a war Criminal! It was do that or get my Tv priveleges removed for a month! A MONTH!!!"

Don't dodge the question what happened to you beally.what did my kind do to you

We were doing an investigation, and we fiund out Beally is not who Is what it seems, he is a war criminal! Killed nearly 500, 200 of them being her own troops, her men in the massacre of Nizzar IV. She wiped out and brutally killed an entire village of raltekian pows and villagers.

Several aliases, not to mention posing as varoius figures, including a wealthy banker whom she murdered and took the position for herself, until we nearly caught her, she was a pirate as well.

Actually I would like to know as well.Did this occur before you met the Federation?
While that may be true,she should not be harmed in the assembly.If true,you can trial her somewhere else.

>two security guards arrive
You can tell me that while imprisoned, take her away. Actually, wait. Keep her in watch.

Inkito,this is a neutral zone.If you take her away that is in violation of Federation Law.

Rolled 11 (1d20)

"They turned me into their little real doll, but after I had my fun, I slaughtered them every single shark bastard, dined of shark fin soup for days."
"FALSEHOODS! LIES."
"I didn't not want to do those things!"
"I'd tell you but I'm being chased, I'll share one detail, Stupid-ass Rumar need to learn to pull out."
"ahaha...NO"
>Beally rolls and bisects the 2 guards.
"Sorry, no imprisonment for the billigenrent."

You had a choice. I remember the general, he stated that he said that to trick you. Since this is neutral ground, I am not sure I can apprehend you. But remember this, do not br surprised if K.U.L.L finds you, and they will be much more scarier than I am. At least, when you go to anywhere else
>he signals the guards to let her go.

Oh.So you were raped?

I don't understand,you killed my men ?