Guys why not take out a loan for crypto?

i've been consistently profitable, i think i can beat the monthly interest rate.

why not do this? srs, has anyone taken out a loan here?

this is my one shot in life, i have nothing to fall back on so what if i cant make repayments in the rare off chance, i have zero assets and no future, i am a neet living with mommy

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/mgSjeYs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You’re life is not as bad as u make it out to be. You have a shot at life as long as you’re alive and have no debt.
Taking a loan is dumb, you could ruin your life. If you’re good at what you’re doing u can turn ur 5k into 500k in a dozen good trades in less than a year, why risk absolutely ruining your life?
There is life beyond crypto u dumb fuck learn a valuable skill. Make money while the music is playing but make no mistake this is dancing chairs, it will stop.

alright man you've changed my mind

Im also thinking of taking a small loan, since Im still studying and its hard to make good $ to invest while studying.

You are definitely not ready for shit like this if 1 guy on /biz can change your mind so easily.

Or maybe for once we see a non stubborn fine guy that comes seeking advise and can recognize a proper one when he sees it shitstain

Yeah lol, one comment and ur off your idea

why fuck around with a bank loan and all the hassle and garbage with it when you say you make consistent profit just trade with a little margin and increase margin when you are feeling comfortable?

i want the big money bro, ive turned $500 into $5k and i cant take it anymore. my youth are slipping from my fingers, i need a 100k loan so i can become a millionaire with my percentage consistent gains, it would take 3 months.

i need to feel financially secure i dont know when my mother is going to kick me out (anytime now)

Hey wtf calm the fuck down, dont take a huge loan. Can you actually find a way to repay if crypto goes to shit?

keep an eye on this and move forward when you're comfortable

discord.gg/mgSjeYs

Borrowing money worked out well this user, guy borrowed 80k and bet it on Trump winning the US election of all things.

The key to borrowing money to bet / speculate, is to NOT BE FUCKING WRONG. Get your batting average up as high as you can.

I'm also going to be taking a small loan (approx $1000-$5000AUD) early next year to put into crypto (probably LINK and NEO). I've spent at least $30'000-$40'000 in the last 5 years starting random internet businesses and side business. I am very confident that this is one of the best opportunities I have had in my life so far. Why not take a small risk? If I lose out and repay the loan then so what. It's not much to lose but could potentially be a LOT to gain if I'm looking at anywhere from 10-100X returns in 12 months.

no, but if crypto goes to shit then so does my life, whats there to do without crypto?

i really dont want to work 9-5, id rather be dead

hey man im from australia too, how do you plan on taking ouit this loan?

how successful are your internet businesses bro?

See, this is what you should do, a small loan you can afford to pay back other then betting.

alright thanks for the advice man, i will probably take out one i can afford to pay, thanks

No problem, glad to be helpful

bad perspective.

he saw the sense from some crystal clear good advice.
taking a loan out is a bad idea, objectively. doesn't matter how many point it out.

Just go to ANZ and take out a personal loan. Done this twice before for $5000 and get the money in my account within a few days. And costs about $6500 to pay back over 3 years.

Had some success and a lot of failures with internet businesses. Also ran a gardening business, juice business etc. Still looking for that special something. Lol. Lately it's crypto.

It rly depends on the loan. I was thinking of taking one for 5k that i only have to start oaying back 2 years from when i take the loan, and if i amortize it i only pay 400 in fees. Yet I can amortize it sooner then 2 years and pay less.
Also i have 3 years after those 2 without paying to pay the rest, which is the backup plan.

if you can find a good deal then that'll reduce the risk but it's still a potential big time loss, which would be especially bad if you are coming at the situation with the idea it's your only shot in life, there are plenty of ways to make money and always will be

Do it faggot, I've borrowed $10k in student loans to buy crypto in the last 2 years

Agreed

Brother did that, put like 20k into cloud mining a few months ago.
He's since made his investment back so I say (if you really think you can do it) do it.

Although maybe not in cloud mining.

That's what we all have done dude. Always invest more than what you can afford to lose, rule #1.

do it fagget

Why not take out a loan, stick in into binary options to double it, and then invest in crypto?

I took out 10k a few months ago and I've 3xed it. Still going up. But the 10k loan would still be very manageable for me even if crypto went to shit. I just chose to drive an old truck and invest in crypto instead of buying a 10k truck. I figured either way om taking out the loan; why not try to make money with it? Best decision ive made since switching to lefty while jerking off.

Took a loan, doubled the money, paid the loan, bought the recent dips, waiting for late christmas, preparing 9mm in case that never comes

This shit is not gonna tank for atleast 2 years. Take 100k and put it in enigma protocol.

Done