Got £1k, shill me /biz, thinking XRB, XLM and TRX

Got £1k, shill me /biz, thinking XRB, XLM and TRX.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/5GeD2DY
discord.gg/mgSjeYs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

thanks. I just bought 100k

fellow UKer

I'm quite into XMR, it's very popular, could be an actual rival to btc

Also IOTA, solves the scaling issue and had actual institutional investment.

Those are my smart buys. Although I'm holding around 80% btc at the minute until brexit is over. BTC is gunna moon against GBP when the pound crashes. Then I'll cash out and look for new investments

Those sound pretty good. Not sure if XLM will drop much, TRX probably will a bit, so you might get a better price.

Yes, IOTA is at discount price right now.

im trying to accumlate at the 20k sat level. I see big things in this coins future.

discord.gg/5GeD2DY

WaBi definitely
Centra maybe, i bought at $1 now at $3, not sure whether it will still grow
WaBi for the long run, HODL

pick one

discord.gg/mgSjeYs

XRB for sure. Once it hits a better exchange it's going to take off.

Iota is fairly decent

I feel like I've missed the boat on XMR, that's why I hold LTC, got in at 40 quid.

Fancy using this spare 1k on some smaller market cap coins.

Interesting thoughts on the pound crashing user, you really think it will be affected that bad?

For sure, on poverty exchanges atm.

No question, we are basically at the mercy of the EU at this point. We no longer have closed door negotiations and that hinders our ability to a sneaky round the back door agreement (which is why the cons are good for this deal, sneaky round the back door is their special skill). The EU are gunna make damn sure no one else tries to exit (like italy or France) so they are going to make an example of us. I expect us to go sub 1 dollar to the pound. Housing market is take a hit, if interest rates go up we could see a nice little financial crisis brewing

>full disclosure I was a leave voter.

Its good it will moon against the pount but coinbase is the only way to cash out and they only do SEPA transfer to euro first?? How else do we cash out

WaBi

We could have had it all, but Theresa May just had to fuck it up.

Digital Note, but watch the price. Let it cool down a bit.

Coinfloor. SEPA payment in £ for the low low fee of £10

SHIFT

May will go down in history for literally being the most incapable prime minister in history. All she had to do was not fuck off the middle class, but she did.

solid choice on TRX and XML

XRB is shady as fuck ran by some nazifags on single manipulated exchange.

I would go with cheap IOTA's instead

>measuring in sats
There will be significant need to re-think soon.

i agree, but for now the standard (if there is one) to measure the performance of different cryptos against is btc. We have have seen a correction but that doesnt invalidate the presence of the coin in the market. It's not even at it's lowest dominance level