ITT: Diamond hands niggaz only

ITT: Diamond hands niggaz only

Havent sold a single thing

Still in the green tho

Someone should greate AVN coin and shiil it in may

I’m not a nigger

BAY crashing, no fucks given, Q1 will be nuts

So you dont sell ever until you are finally smashed to pieces and scatter into pieces of sand whos only value is as coarse grinding material.

I really want to sell, but that will be a mistake and i will regret later for selling low. The fud is starting to catch me. Help

Bought into the cryptomarket at ath. Seeing my first investment half in value but it doesnt matter it will double long term. HODL or regret it.

Marshmello hands detected

That's fine. Did you sell tho?

You only buy OK

it's harder for me to HODL when i'm in the green

>obvious downtrend
>not selling

stay poor faggot

It's all or nothing dude. When they go low, we go pink.

Selling my alts to incrase my SATS

Selling isn't a real option because the market will start a run at some point and if your timing sucks, you'll lose money.

why not transfer your coins to USDT and then once this shit has blown over transfer it back to coins

I don't want to see people get financially hurt. Be very careful if you're margin long here. The chart is looking ugly as shit and I can see the panic creeping back into the market. Gdax seems to be the only exchange holding everything up...Never seen a spread this big

XRP to coinbase, FUN to $1 USD by feb, BTC to 20K ~1 week after xmas, ADA to $1 by mid jan, NEO / ARK take over? Profit

If people weren’t vested in shitcoin, theyll be fine. Obviously the market relys on BTC, but once that failed platform crumbles, somebody has to rise

Tether is a ticking time bomb. Better off storing in Steem dollars

Or walmart gift cards

FUCK I TRIED TO SHORT BUT NOW ITS NOT GOING DOWN ENOUGH IS IT STILL GONNA GO DOWN

This could take 8+ hours. Just be patient

BUT WHAT IF IT JUST KEEPS FUCKING GOING UP AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

That's generally how a bubble bursts, yeah.

You were the sacrifice for the dip to end

the bounces are weak as shit. you need to wait for a Jesus or Judas candle

I want a crash so i can acquire more ETH
i got enough BTC

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

CASHED OUT AT 17000

SEE YOU AT 4k NIBBAS (thats where I buy your bags)

FUCKIN NORMIES HURRY SELLSELLSELL b4 ITS TOO LATE