Flipping houses: Dead

>Flipping houses: Dead
>Penny stocks: Dead
>Cryptocurrency: Dead
what money scamming train do we hop on now?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silver_Thursday
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

crypto tokens

internet marketing, online poker

delet this

both dead

Hi 2013

Automation
Solar power
Virtual reality

Weed stocks seem to be the next big thing. Canopy growth and aurora cannibis?

Driverless Cars
and """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""Sharing"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" Economy too

War.

Vote Democrat and get on the welfare train like everyone else

shovelware indie games on steam

working a job is the new scam

As anyone who's taken online poker seriously will know it is easily one of the hardest ways to consistently win money. It's not a game anymore it's a science

No, Veeky Forums must know

How we make money during war?

arbitrage between national currencies is something you can get into once you hit the 50-75k range.

ded
ded
ded, ded
(((wise investment))), ded, ded
dude bet it all on weed lmao
ded, ded
ding ding ding ding ding we have a winner.

P2P Lending with highest interest rates possible

Unusual trading in TF2

GL competing to every investment bank in the world you fucking retard

Just follow the fish

csgo skins

real state in space

Certified cuckold here.

Been selling my wife and 16 year old daughters white pussies to rapefugees in exchange for their gibs.

fuck off boomer

Boomer detected.

Lmt already mooned and gold sucks

Not sure yet, but I intend to find out. Probably deciding which countries grow and which shrink with conflict.
A small Island in the SEA might become home to a Chinese navy making it more worthwhile to invest in it's development while Japan would bea quick target for foreign powers making it higher risk. Basically chasing the military's actions.

Decentralized smart shitting streets on blockchain

I realize this is a bait, but in todays world I'm unsure of everything I lay my eyes upon.

investing is a zero sum game.

Get a fucking job and do something productive for once

Shorting Veeky Forums

Hiro's one step away from destroying this website once and for all

gay for pay camshows

Silver and copper bullion

online poker is dead now even if you're not a burger
games are infested by bots playing near optimal 24/7
and there's tons of tough players out there now from the glut of books and info

Can't wait for pajeet discords to organize false flags and spread fake news in order to intiate war between some countries.

It would be, but then there's dividends.

>Automation
good

smort

oil & war are great choices right now, late if you haven't already gotten in.

probably lucrative

probably decent, might as well hold crypto tho

Aliens

Flipping items on the GE on OSRS

FUN coin is the next crypto gambling coin. I’d get it while its hot and hold 2 months.

Perfect for the 4d thinking intellectual elite that is Veeky Forums then!

>implying anyone cares about dividends these days

most companies give peanuts and have a p/e ratio of 999...

> gov healthcare
> gov housing
> gov food
> obama phone
> no job
> go to junk yard and piece together a cpu
> steal neighbors wifi
> steal neighbors electricity or make your own mini power plant in your back yard (avoid DoE)
> browse /b/ all day and masturbate
> profit?

Ok the real profit
> pick any fucking job and work there
> be poor
> finance 401K and roth IRA
> make little enough to put 5500 a year into s&p 500 mutual fund
> hate life like average white male but giving you the benefit of the doubt you make it to 65 without commiting suicide
> a couple million tax free in the IRA

Don't forget that Retirement Saver's Credit

what are crypto tokens?

Thats why this is important.

Buy stocks in defense contractors, aluminum processors, oil companies, etc

i don't get this mentality... i'm in my 20s, i want to make money for my 20s, not for my 60s

competing and following are two completely different things fuckwad.

I buy litecoin on one exchange and resell it higher on coinbase...made 26k just this past week alone.

Unironically get a job

Corner the silvermarket.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silver_Thursday
If Veeky Forums pools together we can do it.

subtle

This and secondary market for weed; hydroponics, vertical farming, led grow lights, CBD extracts in pharma/alt medicine industry, dry media and combination vapes (Namaste Technologies- it's overbought right now, wait for correction).

Inb4 wah i can no buy otc stocks on Robinhood. Stop being lazy/cheap, get real brokerage account, ride the canadian weed sector in to interstellar space.

are you stupid?

stay poor

fucking kek

Sell cocaine. Less risky than the crypto meme. Higher gain.

You sell to both sides.

>tfw i bet on a 50M shipment and it got hijacked by a fucking sea turtle

Invest in gold you stupid fucking shit

>What is a buyback.
>What is ROI

Physical gold. And a war bunker

I have been saving since my early twenties and now I am 32 and already set up for life. I feel truly sorry for wagecucks in their 50s like you will be.

are you my wife?

You forgot medicine and ammo and hookers, all you need to be rich in the apocalypse

Exactly what they want. It was a democrat from Colorado who suck the tax on Crypto in on Trumps new Tax bill. they don't want poor people or common people becoming independant of the Government handout with crypto, so, they tried to Kill the Batman. Anyway, I bought back in to Monero, and am going back to physical gold mining . I will check back on Monero in 6 months with a safe full of gold.

Be a Mercenary.

tell more

You just summarized Ready Player One

You forgot
>have one long mutant leg due to rare disease

This is unironnically my plan after I retire from the seals (assuming I make it through BUD/S this time). Former navy seals get paid an absurd amount as mercs.

underrated post

Investing is not a 0 sum game, please go redo your economics class

How is investing not a zero sum game? Actually interested to hear your explanation.

If I bought bitcoin at $2k and sold at $5k, the guy who bought at$5k then sells at $15k, we both made money.

>brainlets still playing with le stock market meme, wagecucks still being cucked and boomers still buying gold
Lmaoing at your lives, specially at this guy's brain size

Contact; Blackwater.

Online poker is only easy on bovada/ignition and only at mid-stakes. Pretty much the only reason people put up with the shitty software and incessant connection issues of that site.

Every other site is infested with bots and tough competition.

How do you profit? Buy Monero. Everyone will be running from Thetaxman. Monero will Kill The Bitcoin.

What's your power bill look like?

YouTube passive income.

I'm making £5/day on my crappy channel, which works out to about £1800 extra a year. Git gudder than me and you'll be laughing

I know this is a stupid question but what's the best brokerage account to get in the UK to invest in the Candadian weed companies?

about 500 commiecoins

mind sharing, will turn off my ad block. I'm not the most charismatic nor entertaining personality.

It's a crappy gayming channel but here ya go:

YouTube.com/brothy

Copper is going to gain value over the next century. People already steal copper out of existing buildings to meet demand. Having ample amounts could be lucrative.

Dave ramsey please go

You don't need to be, I've yet to use voice in one video.

Underwater seabed mining. (stock: Nautilus Minerals)
Water stocks (ie desalination)

Can you actually yield a sizable profit doing this and RWTing?

How much can you make with adventure videos if you are very charismatic and fly all over Alaska and four wheel all around Arizona. I fish and mine for gold nuggets a lot. Might as well take a few thousand people along.

Try it and find out, user

Well I'm getting around £5 every thousand monetised views, and about half of my views are monetised.

I made a few bottling scripts on osrs and started a little gold farm, made a few grand before all the bots got holocausted.