Dark Age

Zabrak

Mandalorian

Strength 4
Toughness 4
Intellect 1
Wisdom 2

Brave
Gunslinger (Assuming this is appropriate for a mandalorian rifle)
Swordsman
Force Sensitive
Dark Side Affinity

Lusty
"Plain"
Glutton

Mandalorian Rifle 0
Wrist Launcher, with rocket launcher 350

Mandalorian Armour, Beskar upgrade 300

Med Kit 25
Ammo Belt 25
Survival Kit 25
Paralysis darts 50
Grappling Hook 25
Rebreather 50
Electrobinoculars 75

75 credits left over

Companions

The Rogue
Mandalorian
Grey Jedi
The Ancient

Ship
- Kessel Runner
- Cloak
- Powerful shields

Just a hired gun, going around galaxy shooting shit up for fun and profit. Probably getting played by that Grey Jedi, but I don't care as long as I get to kick ass and take names.

Slightly updated this from the version I posted the other day; just making a few things clearer, no major changes. Just wanted to put it up before bed.

Good night /cyoag/; if you havent played this one before, make sure you finish page 1 before peeking at page 2!

So what the fuck is this thing about?

>tfw Veeky Forums no longer likes futas
the mighty have fallen love is over

Pretty sure there are (and always have been) people in here from both camps.
The ones against just tend to be louder (which might just be how things work in general - I mean, if things are going great, you'd be more likely to just enjoy it rather than raise your voice, right?).

Tok, that means a lot coming from you, I'm a big fan of your work. Glad you enjoyed it.

I always get lazy with the pictures though.

You, for some reason, are the only person who was able to face the dreamer lurking inside the abyss, that has been waiting since time immemorial. What you do about it now is up to you.

what if the dreamer is totally chill tho

Then you choose the third option.

Well that's why there's the option to become one with it or serve it.

that sounds non-consensual

if i put on gloves that just looked nice and pretty and did nothing else would that give me the ability to make myself pretty

If you go that way you still need to toss a homeless person in a hole once a month.

Hey if he's cool maybe the homeless guy gets to live out his greatest fantasy for all eternity, what do I know?

maybe he's as smart as a dog and just brings what you bring him
maybe you should just feed him, like, chicken

I'm not against it. It's just gay, and it's funny when people deny that.

Daegraedoffrung is the only true path.
Kick the greater demon of Tzeench in the cock.

Pokemon Personified Plus+ CYOA when?

It's just that there are more people who dislike it.

It's never been very popular outside of /d/ except as a joke.

>Except as a joke
Just like the commonly expressed desire to be the girl, right?

Heretic.

>tfw you liked Pokemon Personified
>tfw when you reread about the lore, setting, and characters of the cyoa, its pretty damn depressing and bleak.
>Italics has gone full Nasu and won't fucking finish the remake.
Its all sorts of fuck up'd.

>The ones against just tend to be louder
Fucking kek
That's a first, I agree with you

it's popular on Veeky Forums if the thread is about a game with female characters.

>It's just gay, and it's funny when people deny that.
Especially when it's males and futas being paired, and even more so if A: it's futa-on-male, or B: it's a shemale/newhalf (male genitalia only) instead of a futa (both male and female genitalia).

What would you want out of a Native Indian waifu?

But user italics is about to finish it

That's some naive hope.

But he said so!

Sex.

Nature powers.

Spiritual juju that is actually real

Nature survavilism competency and good pathfinding instincts.

Well, you guys definitely want the Monster High one, huh?
Did not expect that many votes for it

Hiking, tracking, and cuddling in front of a campfire

There are a lot of fans of the cartoon on Veeky Forums.

>What would you want out of a Native Indian waifu?
>out of a Native Indian waifu
Tasty Native Indian breastmilk and cute half-Native-Indian offspring?

Forgot link like idiot
strawpoll.me/13386325/r

Celt it was a monster waifu CYOA what the hell were you expecting on this bard board.

> And that is how the metis came to be children.

Have you tried being a Sober Celt? Might help.

Back Story: Vengeance!
Trainer: Vincent Cruise, Counter Engine style
Style: (eye roll) Rising Shadow Strike [Instant Kill]
>Yes, I have to say the name of my special attack when I use it, and yes it comes with an eye roll
Perk: Secondary Style (Hard Road)
Enemies:
> Levi Than - rival and vengeance target, fuck you, you weaboo asshole
> Maximus Styles
> Emily Endow
> Donna Fence
Deadly Rival

>Levi Than: Stalemate -> Victory (2 points left)
>Maximus Styles: Victory
>Emily Endow: Victory
>Donna Fence: Victory (use secondary style)

I choose Perfect Student, even though I won. There is always room to improve the next generation.

* It would be nice to have a reminder at the top of the 2nd page that you start with 3 energy, or 4 if you took the extra energy perk. It took me a couple minutes to hunt down on the 1st page.
* I like the idea of sizing up opponents based on your own skills, but I found myself minmaxing my opponent choices a bit too much based on their descriptions. I think the last 1 or 2 opponents should be rolled randomly, and you get to choose the others. Maybe one of the perk options could be reducing the number of rolled opponents, too.

Nicked this from Jumpchain.
Just seemed too good to not be put here.

Will you actually make it large instead of medium with the whole school proyects clubs and all that stuff?

>what the hell were you expecting on this bard board.
Considering the success of HK and everyone saying less waifu ones all the time I expected the Festival DLC would launch off.
Guess I underestimated waifus.
>Sober Celt
Heresy.

It's still jumpchain, so I'd guess people won't really care whether it's good or not.

Yes. Actually looking forward to it since my HS was with 20 other people and sucked ass.
And it was basically a jail.

Because not enough people post cyoas, here's a personal favorite.

He already answered that some time ago after I (praise me too, praise me too!) suggested a few ideas:

Oh my thank you for that my experience there was so shit that the only thing that i got out of it was the capacity to sleep regardless of light and sound

that jumpchain is like 4-5 years old user

Expanding on my thoughts.
Off the top of my head, options will include;
Human+
Rival/Friends/GF/BF from same companion pool
Clubs
FieldTrips
Hangout area after school
Home Life (Alone, with family, at school dorms, etc.)
Final Goal (Like future career that you want and will get after just HS cause fuck Uni)

Open to suggestions.

Shuddup, I just found it.

Human+?

>Guess I underestimated waifus.
That is a mistake with grave consequences.

Most of the people who hate waifus are contrarians or annoyed people don't make stuff for them. I will be honest, everything may get tiring but waifus and lewds are kinda a basic mainstay - shouldn't be put in everything and certainly people should be ambitious and have CYOA with more than just waifus but lust and love are two of the strongest driving forces for people so it's neither a surprise waifus/lewds are appreciated nor that they're a good way to have a person involved.

It's how you add those things and whether you add them in quantities befitting the theme/mood of CYOa (and yes, rarely there are ones where such don't fit in as anything more than a subtle hint) that's important.
It's only a fact, sad or not that those are two good traits that appeal and immerse people or, if you'd like - milk Veeky Forums user's loneliness and sexual depravity.

I wouldn't. Native Americans are boring.

Well, using Rosario + Vampire logic, the monsters hate humans. So you need to hide it. Human+ gives you powers like Strength and other shit to be on their level but still be human. You can slowly reveal your human to people you trust and they'll still like you, but might want to hide that shit from Gen pop.
So in other words, if you're gonna do waifus, do 'em right and with other shit?

Will you be able to be a monster person too?

No. Human or bust, you filthy race traitor.
I bet you play as an Orc.

>Filthy race traitor
I have to let you know that monsters are clearly the superior race and filthy humans should know their place

>So in other words, if you're gonna do waifus, do 'em right and with other shit?
Often, yes. You may even notice it by examples here - often CYOA offering waifus that are considered good and involving offer them in relation to some theme, with said waifus offering certain unique possibilities or at the very least the CYOa is meant to evoke particular atmosphere (that's why there's recent prominence of creepy waifus, monstergirl waifus, goddess waifus or waifus related to some set of kinks). Rarely anymore you see waifu CYOA that are just a list of girls with pictures and some stats and no context, description or anything else - because those do not involve anons much and are usually considered crap or amusing shitpost at best.

You can make a good CYOA concentrating on waifus but then you have to make it really well and have those waifus not being just a fap fuel but something stimulating imagination. You can also add waifus to many CYOA about other things (are you in a magic school - there's students you can go out with, you have your own pocket dimension - maybe it comes with a choice of companions, you explore galaxy in a starship - you can get some crew members and try to romance some of them - and so on, and so on) but you have to make sure those things mesh well if you are ambitious and don't just want to sell out.

Heretic. I will bolt you in the face and carve your skull into a bong.

Nightmare waifu.

>Human plus
So a monstergirl but you have no monster traits?

Posting my Vampire King build
>Bride
Wilhelmina. Ordering around people is one of the things I wanna do, and being tied up by a posh rich girl and toyed with is one of my biggest fetishes.
>Symbol
Ring
Gonna double the charisma with Wilhelmia's power and the ring. I'll be the most persuasive goddamn vampire.

>archetype
Mirror, duh
>Estate
White Palace
A peaceful kingdom is a happy kingdom. It'll help me lay foundation to my plans.
>Country
Blood rivers. Good for electricity and watering the blood fruits.
Blood Oil. It'll help me make huge war machines for later.
Rich, so that we may use the precious metals both in our inventions as well as for trading.

>Borders
Goblins, they're supposed too be good at building machines and stuff, so I'll have the best of their scientists collaborate with ours so that we can make giant robots running on blood oil.
Gobriella gets a warm welcome at my palace, while I listen patiently to her. When she stops to take a breath, I inform her that she's getting a vampiric artifact and an esteemed role in the Vampiric court. The first being an extravagant ball gag, and the second being the royal cocksleeve, that I'll wear around on my off days as Vampire King. She'll no doubt be overjoyed.

The second kingdom would be the Reptilians. With my Ring and Wilhelmina's powers, I can easily foil whatever dumb shit they plan and get them on my side. Really don't wanna fuck Shy so I'll keep her busy by giving her scouting missions into enemy territory to inform us when they're getting ready to attack.
1/2

The final neighboring country would be of Trolls.
I'll give Anke Carte Blanche to design strong and stylish buildings for my great country, giving her the honorable positions as the Royal Architect as well as the Royal Recliner, that I'll use as my chair when I'm relaxing. Her breasts will be an amazing headrest. She'll receive all the praise she can handle. Oh and the Trolls can be used as shock troops if and when we're ever invaded. A 12 foot troll would make any hunter shit their pants.

All in all, I think we'll be ready for when either the Pale Ones or the Hunters attack, with our giant blood oil war machines, huge troll troops and Reptilian assasins. Until then, I'll enjoy my fetishes being fullfiled, where Wilhelma ties me up and calls in my consorts, where they punish and tease me and make me service them for treating them like objects.
2/2

>skeletons
Pfffft.

Oh look at you and your fancy college degree in necromancy i bet you are really proud of yourself

Iam pleasantly surprised to have more than zero votes.

Oh, I recall that one. Good times, though I always had hard time choosing any in particular since I was worried I wouldn't survive it in a long run to enjoy her company.

An Infested Memory and have your chosen waifu hold your fucking mouth open.
Easy mode.
Yes, basically.
Or superhero to keep open slot for Hero School DLC.

Any one got that post apocalyptic CYOA which was like Fallout?

Step one: Choose the deep waters
Step two: Choose the scion of death
Step three: Make her nuke the fish
Step four: Enjoy your smug waifu of apocalypse

You seem to have a slightly older version of the second page at least (first waifu's description refers to a specific nightmare). Here, a newer one.

Thanks m8.

>Native Indian
Do you mean red dot Indians or ah-wah-wah Indians?
Either way:
>ah-wah-wah
Nature/druid/shaman powers, connecting with Mother Earth and all that jazz.
>red dot
Amazing cooking skills, soap

>dat spoiler
kek

>The Fanged Tower
>Glamour M, Telepathy M, Dispel 2, Heal 2
>Circlet
>Magic 3, Combat 2, Subterfuge 1, Social 2
>Brick, Helen, Alex, Heather
>Allison Keynes, Abraham Crowley
>The Scion

I pretend to lock myself away in eccentric research, leaving my followers to do as they please. In fact I act as an invisible astral scout and give my followers prompts and support that they are barely aware of.

>v0.8
Call me when it's done

I really want Italics to stop making remakes and do OC. Last OC they ever did was Order.

How much are the wounds reduced? I mean, the bug nightmare basically involves being torn apart. From stab wound to scratch doesn't seem like it would really suffice if you have to repeat the dream.

After PPP is finished Italics plans on making an OC with knitting and a shit ton of branches of magic

This

I liked this one.

Backstory: Waifu Wish
Mentor: Andrea
Style: Knight's Gambit
Special Move: Furious Flash Frenzy (Relentless)
Perks: Extra Energy
Enemies: Mordecai, Cally, Lisia, Donna
Rewards: Even if I win, I'd go with Wealth.

Also, mind telling me what terms I could use to find those Lisia and Donna pictures? Maybe their characters' names or so.

Goddamnit. Maximus Styles and his Flayva Town Smackdown make him the best character.

I like the idea of it not just being 'pick your waifu', but I also think that the waifu part should still be the main focus. In my opinion the interesting part of high school life is the social aspect. Picking classes by themselves isn't terribly interesting in my opinion. The interplay between the different choices and the friend/waifu options is something I find a lot more appealing. Also quality > quantity, because characters composed of mainly throwaway lines like 'really likes knitting', don't add much. Though I don't think you would have done that.

For anyone that cares, these are the final contestants for the map and other shit I'm gonna make from HK.
Will probably decide in a thread or two who "wins"
For lack of a better word.

Death

War

Famine(combo of two since they're pretty damn similar)
+
Pestilence
Conquest
Mad love to everyone that made builds tho, I enjoyed the variety in thinking and the thought put into your kingdoms. Stay awesome everyone.