Your Top 5 alt picks for 2018

The Future of Crypto

1. XMR: The Bitcoin of Anonymous transactions. Set to upend the BTC throne.
2. EOS: Primed for a good year in 2018 when it leaves the Ethereum Blockchain. The real Chinese Ethereum.
3. XDN: The Digital Asset for Daily Purchases. Built in Anonymous transactions. Good support at Minergate. Good roadmap for 2018 with lots of potential.
4. XRP: The best intra trading currency at the moment. Fastest transfers and cheapest fees.
5. XLM: The open source XRP. Will be a good competitor within the same space and largely follows XRP movements.

I can definitely see XRP excelling this coming year. I think SUB and TRST are highly undervalued project currently, but will see significant gains in a couple of months further legitimizing their capabilities.

XMR is going to keep climbing. I think LINK is a PnD shill meme that Veeky Forums is too retarded to realize is going nowhere.

Otherwise, IOTA, and REQ seem like worthwhile investments too.

1. XMR
2. IOTA
3. XRP
4. TRST (decentralized mutual insurance?!)
5. SUB (Web 3.0)

Ark zcash skycoin coss xlm too bored to shill them coz they will succeed

TZC, bois!

1) XLM
2) TRST
3) TRIG
4) XZC
5) BURST

Man I feel sorry for you, falling for the vortex of link bullshit. I guarantee if it wasn't shat on and worshipped at max levels in biz, and people made heir own decisions about it, anybody with half a brain on biz would be in by now

2-5 are made obsolete by LINK and will be literal who's by the end of next year.

Not even shilling, XMR is awesome though.

OMG
XRB
LINK
XRP
XMR

Not necessarily in that order

BREAD will be huge when the app takes over Coinbase

xmr
eth
xrp
xlm
ada

Any instant transaction coin. XRP/IOTA/XRB.

People are saying ETH will reign as the new king, but ETH has the exact same problems as BTC (slow txs, huge fees). Just look at cryptokitties, imagine that x100.

Just a few months ago everyone here would agree that NEO has a great long term future. Now no one even talks about it despite its slow steady rise. Why do the new fags hate neo?

All in on kin

XRP
XLM
LINK
ZRX
ICX

rate

All in on ADD

kek you're so fucking stupid
stay poor

thats some bullshit. eth is handling 3x as many txns as btc with less than 1/10th the fee and the avg transaction still less than 30 seconds. go back to shoveling shit pajeet

DCR is my main pick. DAO, LN, privacy and more coming next year.

You don't remember the gas prices and congestion times during the cryptokitties fad? We had to wait hours and pay upwards of 10$ in gas.

I have a feeling network effects will always be a problem. The only thing I believe in lasting will be ripple because its battle-tested to hell and back. At most, you pay more fees, but never at the cost of speed.

Digibytes too!

XMR is total shit. You guys are a joke.

old fags holding onto their first big moon, NEO is all pump and dump news without any actual new value being brought to the table

money skelly has said plasma is releasing in 2018

1:xmr
2:iota
3:eth/etc
4:xrp
5:zec

ICX
REQ
Link
XLM
ADA

elf
ost
drgn
stk

Wait.. but XRP is open source too, so whats the point of XLM again?

This

How are any of you cunts even making this assessment? from the white papers?

A lot of the white papers promise something and do deliver.

I think for long term, the big winner will be whatever company
a) setups and using their own blockchain for whatever internally
b) provides training on blockchain.

I dont see why any bank would fucking use XRP when they could get a team to develop XRP for their bank and then own it 100%

wtc
ven
mod
iot
req
xrp
xlm
omg
ada (although im still wondering if this will ever be actually used or just remains some academic coin)
tron

In my list, only EOS does not have working product.

All of my asian connections have been telling me to buy EOS since $1 and to hold for 1 year despite the rise to $11.

>I dont see why any bank would fucking use XRP when they could get a team to develop XRP for their bank and then own it 100%

This old argument? It's already being used. Banks will not sink costs to develop a prospective coin which needs to be adopted by other banks to be useful. XRP has the network and is used RIGHT NOW globally.

Think, the remittance market for non-banks. XRP will be an option for them instead of waiting days for a wire transfer.

Unironically

Xvg
Dgb
Link
Xby
Xrp

>2-5 are made obsolete by LINK
how? they don't have the same use cases

>It's already being used.
Source?

I could only find american express using it.

Also how hard would it be realistically for a huge mutlinational bank to make its own coin. If HSBC did this, other people and bank are going to choose the HSBC coin over ripple

Monero has a really slick way of presenting itself that had me believing in it for weeks, fortunately getting involved in the community started to shine lights on all the small/large issues it's unlikely to overcome for me.

My picks:
ETH
Something like ADA but not just for japan

And that's it. I don't know how you all find the time to read white papers and research stuff in your spare time, especially if you don't have like a masters degree in crypto shit.

>Ctrl + F
>Fun
>0 results
I'll try to drop you guys one of my spare lambos from orbit, but I can't promise it'll arrive in one piece with all my spare coins weighing it down

KORE & FOLDINGCOIN

watch em get mcaffeed

Log off. You're meming too hard son

lots of XRP shills here, you know its not even a currency right?

WaBi

Only one you need.
x100 EO2018

Unironically btc

1: XMR
2: XLM
3: AEON
4: MobileCoin (watch for announcements)
5. Stratis

My 2018-2019 picks are all biz memes

XLM
REQ
ICX
LEND
LINK

DESU these

XMR
IOTA
XRB
PRL
REQ

> he thinks his opinion matters
> doesn't even have a green idea

Get cucked

How will you get other banks to recognize HSBC coin? That's the issue. It's a bigger risk. Ripple has already tested and swallowed the risk by making its own coin which seems to deliver on all of its promises.

>
ahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

GRS
OK
VTC
BCH