It's a double bottom fags. We are now nearing #2. Fasten your seatbelts pepes and wojaks

It's a double bottom fags. We are now nearing #2. Fasten your seatbelts pepes and wojaks

Agree. Crybabies should get a job at McDonalds and stay away from muh crypto. It’s a great time to be alive boys. I’m gonna stock up and see you at the Lambo dealership.

People always talk about bull traps and no other analytical aspects of the market. I'm fairly certain we are now bouncing back from #2. Congrats hodlers.

Double bottom means we're going the fuck up again you brainlet

Even better, the second bottom was higher

I missed it :-/ oh well

boomer analysis doesn't apply to cryptocurrencies

Then it's not a double bottom you twat

Volume will pick up soon anyways, I have no doubt that everything will be A OK in at least a few weeks.

thats because it hasn't bottomed yet

People just make this shit up when they happen to see a pattern occur more than once by chance right?

We went past the support level last time, so the new support level is either lower or we are in a bull trap.

Most patterns are caused by human psychology so yes they do. Even more so in a highly irrational market like crypto.

yeah all successful markets use the same chart... thats a fact going back to the like 1600s

>study TA
>see meme pattern, market bout to go up!
>whale dumps his bags
>lose money

How do the TA tea leaves handle this scenario?

Yes, the market is global and unregulated so the manifestation of natural human psychology is magnified in crypto

It’s a descending wedge! Wait no its a slice of cheese and its time for wine AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHVB

We might be here (pic related).

If we end up actually equal or higher, we're out of the worst, but if we break through the previous bottom, it's time to run for the hills.

you sure it's not gonna double top at 15h?

I'm gonna buy in now at the bottom, ride out for a couple of days and cash out. Bitcoin will crash below 9k in January.

You fags are hilarious TA never matters "unless it supports muh magic internet monies!

bitcoin isn't a stock

checked

You forgot the pic man.

it behaves like one though
also if that's your argument I guess it discredits OPs thesis too as it's based on stock market pattern

it's a weird combination of like digital coil, currency (but not a good one at the moment), and one or two other things

it's literally a new asset class

just because some patterns are universally similar it doesn't mean it behaves like stock

s/coil/gold/

>it's literally a new asset class
based on faggotry

the cycles are virtually the same though, the only difference is that they pass much faster (and thus are a little less predictable, also due to influx of inexperienced investors I guess)
at the end of the day it doesn't matter if it's stocks or bitcoins that is subject to speculation

Double bottom on all charts up to 6h, RSI oversold on 12h and 6h ... Fags who sold gonna be sorry

double bottom confirmed, sell all your bitcoin

we are going down lads