BASED VER

HURRRR ROGER KILLED CRYPTO

Listen here brainlets. Ver has been working tirelessly for the success of BTC for 7 years. He is directly responsible for a lot of your gains.
He knows the core devs messed up on a biblical scale and he is saving bitcoin by preserving the original, usable bitcoin in bitcoin cash.
Bitcoin wold have failed permanently regardless of what he does. So he is giving the real Bitcoin a chance to survive in BCH.

He is a literal hero that speaks truth no matter how many reddit cucks try to destroy him. Literal Bitcoin chad.

Also he is not the main man behind BCH, that
would be based business chink Jihan.

fucking corecucks I swear.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UP1YsMlrfF0
youtube.com/watch?v=tv3Wvxi6pgU
streamable.com/qnjon
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Get'em, son.

bitcoin and bitcoin cash both are the king of shitcoins
bitcoin cash cant scale either they just delayed the problem

What's the reason miners mine your altcoin again? The reward? Drops every four years.The fees? Nope.

Mark my words this coin has no future.

4000 tps at 0.25$ fee are still more than 7tps at 40$ FEES YOU MONUMENTAL BRAINLET.

Big blocks = more transactions = more fees (while individual fees stay low)

Also miners wont be dependant on fees for another 40 years.

WHY DO YOU THINK BITMAIN IS BEHIND BCH BRAINLET? YOU THIN THE BIGGEST MINER ON EATH WOULD SUPPORT A MODEL THAT DOESNT WORK FOR MINERS.

Corecucks are reaching cucklevels that shouldn't even be possible

Once your fees per block exceed that of Bitcoin, I'll apologize

Protip: won't hapen as you cucks simply kick the can down the road again and again.

>bcash

in 2018 you will comprehend why BTC is the real bitcoin. lightning network and certain other things will blow bcash out of the water forever. bcash doesn't even have segwit. even shitcoins like digibyte and litecoin will be able to work with Lightning network. get fucked, bcash cuck.

>wanting segwit

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Good luck cryptographically proving in one year that youre the one that signed a segwit transaction today.
Check the shitfork that will come in 28th? stealing satoshis coins. Only possible with segwit.

Not even going to touch on your delusion of LN actually being adopted

The year is 2036, scaling has come a long way:
Bitcoin:
>crosschain linked contracts, interdimensional tx pools, exponentially scaled quasi-atomic feeless transactions, segregated witness 2.0, quantum food delivery, instant cure for loneliness

Bitcoin Cash:
>8000 MB blocks

>he's trying to save bitcoin
Why though? That shitcoin deserves to die.

Wont be a shitcoin on BCHs watch. They will actually update it and do everything needed to become the best chain.
Days of slow Core tyranny will be over.

>Zero conf Instant retail transactions feasible again already
>Smart contracts are coming back to BCH (only reason ETH is a coin of its own is because Core told vitalik it would be spam to do it in BTC)
>Multiple large teams full of Phds working on additional scaling. Look at Graphene

BTC is finished and BCH will adopt fast to beat any altcoins

>they will actually update it
with their 1 developer? Go look at the commits, they have like 1 every week whereas core is updated nearly hourly by hundreds of devs. Bcashs is already so behind it's stupid. Schmorr addresses, coinshare, MAST, various LN implementations with more to come. Let me know when Bcash makes a blockchain innovation of any kind

>he doesnt know jihan and wright are investing literal tens of millions in development
Whew.

They are funding projects and stdies at multiple ivy league universities

>falling for the scam so hard he starts to worship roger ver

LN will be the nail in the coffin for bcore, more added monthly fees on top of already high fees plus other problems as its not made to scale either. By then BCH will be well on the way of replacing the bcore experiment

This. Good luck explaining LN to normies and getting them to actually use it for everything (which is the only case it will actually relieve the chain)

been in bitcoin for 5 years. Everybody in this as long as me knows what Ver is about. Listening to his advice made me large amounts of money. You better watch his last cnbc interview in 3 weeks and you will wish you had listened to him.

He’s based as fuck.

How many African huts did he blow up?

Bitmain is behind bcash solely to exploit asicboost you monumental faggot

conservative estimates put it at 88

Based chinks should make bank for preserving the true whitepaper desu. Bless them

Why do you think they call him "Bitcoin jesus" ?
Ver shilled Bitcoin to normies hard in its early days. Look up his Bitcoin talk account. Fuck those niggers

This. Ver was laughed at by normies for years when he shilled BTC everywhere and he wont mind corecucks laughing while he shills BCH everywhere.
Unlike Andreas who tries to stay neutral like a cuck, Ver doesnt care what anybody thinks and acts on what he thinks is right.

This is why he is the definition of smart money

Example: His libartarian believes make him think insider trading is ok. What does he do?
SAY IT ON NATIONAL TV

Dude doesn't give a fuck about redditors feefees

check
i'm in. GO VER!!!! So buying Bcash will clean up this world! DOING MY PART!!!

>You better watch his last cnbc interview in 3 weeks and you will wish you had listened to him.

are you referring to the Dec20 interview where he brought up the chain death spiral scenario if enough miners switch to BCH in a short period?

what happens in 3 weeks

this thread shows how fast the adaption rate of bcash is. go buy some bcash on sale right now.

In 3 weeks death spiral will be in full force or already completed.
Im saying cucks will rewatch the interview and scream VER DID THIS TO US. When in reality he was giving them the best advice ever.

No offense but Ver is a business guy, not a dev. He is impatient like most executives and wants LN immediately even though the devs tell him it would be reckless to implement before exhaustive testing. So instead of waiting another year, which he literally emotionally can't do, he completely overreacts, does damage to the ecosystem with blatant brand confusion, and basically shits the bed trying to flip BTC. Even if he were to succeed at a flip, he would damage the trust in crypto since bitcoin is seen as a gold standard, and then LN would come out and the flip would reverse. The entire project is either a retarded and desperate attempt to scale everything on chain despite all technical evidence that this won't work, or it's just a pump and dump tool.

I wouldn't bank on Ver's advice if I were you.

youtube.com/watch?v=UP1YsMlrfF0

>using digital currency to blow up African villages
is he, dare I say, /ourguy/???

>desperate attempt to scale everything on chain
No its a stopgap solution. It buys the time to implement infinitely better scaling solutions. Even LN could be implemented in BCH.

Yes he is a business guy. Thats why BCH will win. The forces behind BCH understand the free market.

Core on the other hand decided to let the product (BTC) degrade to a point where every single company which is built around Bitcoin C2B payments is basically fucked.
You think bitpay wont pivot to a coin that works for payment while Core jerks off building LN for another year?

There are thousands of jobs on the line for the businesses that actually use BTC in payments. All of them will back BCH.

This is not some open source project where you can write code for 2 years and have it unusable in the meantime. This is a multi billion dollar industry now and the execs in the space will make sure they have a usable product.

>In 3 weeks death spiral will be in full force or already completed.

why in 3 weeks specifically though? they could have done it at any point since the fork but haven't yet. every. fucking. time.. jihan refuses to pull the trigger

I am all in BCH since $800 and believe it will win but I am wondering what jihan and viabtc etc. are waiting for

They arent "doing" it. The bubble is popping on its own and when price goes low enough, BCH will be more profitable to mine. Thats when the miners switch.

3 weeks is just an max estimate of long it will take us to go to 6-8k. Could happen this week as well or after US tax sell-offs in early january.

Yes I understand all these arguments and I understand that companies in crypto want a scaled payment solution yesterday. That's why they are willing to burn it all down today. Like I said "retarded and desperate." If I were Ver or Bitpay I would probably do the same thing. Luckily I'm not attached and biased to either outcome like they are. I haven't sold my BCH and I make money whether the market goes up or down. Just saying Ver and gang will likely fail so I'd practice risk management if I were you rather than religious exaggeration.

>practice risk management
Im 100% fiat right now but rode the last BCH pump. I believe when BTC goes down everything including BCH will suffer big time before BCH takes over

>They arent "doing" it
the miners could have been the causation of the flippening by voluntarily switching and staying on BCH and directly causing the chain death spiral by refusing to switch back to BTC. They have chosen to not do this.

it sounds like in your opinion they don't want to directly cause the chain death by moving en-masse, instead they are waiting for an 'organic' crash in btc price to switch over so they can say 'hey we didn't cause the chain death, we just switched to the more profitable chain'

the thing is BCH has been more profitable to mine for extended periods of time in the past but they didn't switch then. Right now in fact BCH is more profitable but we only have 13% of the hashrate. This leaves me wondering what the heck the miners are waiting for

I didnt know its more profitable already. hmm
Maybe Bitmain really really wants to avoid getting the blame

>8000 MB blocks
WRONG! Moore's law says 32.000 MB

visa level would be about 800mb by the way

>Explosives

People hate Ver for selling firecrackers.

youtube.com/watch?v=tv3Wvxi6pgU

>He is a literal hero that speaks truth no matter how many reddit cucks try to destroy him. Literal Bitcoin chad.

Roger "Bitcoin Judas" Ver Remixed »» streamable.com/qnjon

Hahahaha Ver is Shiller Troller MtGoxer!
GTFO bcasher....

Ver was hired by the banksters to destabilize BTC and destroy it. Once a new coin will make it to the top it will be destroyed by the banks as well.

“Bitcoin Core is currently unusable as money."

It's not money, it's DIGITAL GOLD you moron

UNBREAKABLE IS THE REAL BITCOIN

FLIP IMMINENT