What's the most you lost on trading, Veeky Forums? Hardmode: No cryptocurrencies

What's the most you lost on trading, Veeky Forums? Hardmode: No cryptocurrencies.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/2p2Jvbv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i shorted the USD when trump won. Ill never forget that day

I didnt sell high in the 2013 bubble. could have made 200k and rebought at 150

Instead I held until 3 days ago

Etheremon :/

i made 300 bucks but then lost 1.4k when I was in school on cfd's. was about 1/3th of my total bank account lol. also was the last time i ever margin traded.

Why didn't you expect the market to bounce back?

100% about 10 years ago. Started crypto with the experience gathered during that failure and a fresh slate.

Forex on curreny pairs

i actually lost 90% of the wallet because kraken is a laggy piece of shit exchange, i builted back to 60% original wallet following this group, so far so good they seem solid and i seriously consider donating to them because i almost did an hero

discord.gg/2p2Jvbv

>how to spot a pajeet

when 9/11 hit I lost 50% or about $10k in the matter of days.

Bought a piano, dormant genetic disease flared up and fucked my hands, sold at -75% years later. % wise it was the single worst investment in my life.

i drank the liberal kool-aid. Thought the fucker would destroy everything

How much did you lose?

Realized loss that i sold for: about 250 bucks (stock)

Unrealized loss that i hodled through: around $4000 (also stock)

Stop your shit now and just buy BZC

lost 6k in one day cause i had a 5x leveraged short on bitcoin on the day of the august fork.

I was 100% sure i was gonna make a killing.

I traded stocks between 2000 and 2004. Made only gains.

Unfortunately I had to take the money out in summer 2004 because I lost my job. I was a Google fan since 1999 and hence would have put everything into Google. That would be a fortune today.

I got scammed hard a Runescape a couple times. I think one time for 10 million.

my entire portfolio my richfag uncle set me up with, $0.5M. Though I also shilled hil crypto and he thinks Im a god due to the ROI, if only he knew Im retarded

you lost half a mil betting against trump? lol

You're an idiot user, browsing Veeky Forums if theres one thing you should have learned its that.

I bet all my bitcoin on trump winning the election and got a nice 600% return in one day, thanks to /pol/ for making me understand how wrong the polls were

Mfw I thought oil prices would go back up

You just flatout lost 500k?

read the entire thread fagot. and stop calling me a retard, it was an expensive lesson, i learnt from it, Im a better person now
about 486k

> i learnt from it
Always bet on Trump. And don't say he can't or won't, because he can and will.

Lost few thousands on the stockmarket, only buy highrisk stuff

$5k in that stupid hole in the ground northern dynasty minerals gold mine. Don’t buy options boys and girls.

>investing in gold mines

what is this, the 19th century?

13k leverage trading.

I traded money and time to get pussy.
Never again.
Now I know time is the most valuable thing we got. I waste time only to make money and I use that money to enjoy my free time

$2000

Supposedly trumps epa was gonna green light this mine. His epa pick openly supported it. Was up 300% and put it alll into options because “fuck it we will have epa approval by November right?!?!?” Wrong. I thought I was gonna make a million. Lost every penny.

So what happened? It just got delayed or canceled altogether?

Never lost anything, I'm not desperate enough to panic sell, I just wait until the price recovers.

Got liquidated on the GBP/USD pair during the flash crash of October 2016. $5k down the drain

0.22BTC @ 6000$ each BTC

Then jumped to 10k, then 20k.

I don't trade chickens and pigs and shit so you've made hard mode too hard for me.

I bought for 2000$ iraqi dinar in september 2011.

Imagine how rich I would be today if I instead bought btc

Lost 1.5 btc on stellar long, right before btc went from 7k to 19k

Fuck stellar

A’s far as I know they’re still trying to get the mine green light. It’s Northern Dynasty Minerals. Pebble mine.

>500k couldn't buy a bigger brain

I just checked the news. Permitting has started. Price could easily run to $50+ if the mine opens. It’s a long term hold and I tried the short term options play. I was expecting the price to spike massively when the permitting started. I bought thousands and thousands of options with a $4 strike(more than 2x the current price). Was expecting all the profits on ($20-$4)*25,000 shares.

Just bought 20k BZC, who cares, maybe it'll get to the normies.

2k on AMLH. Got meme'd by bishop

So many forex losers here and so few crypto losers. Says a lot

HOLD.. its is just a meme..