GO GO GO GO

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/938832891169079296?s=17
discord.gg/2p2Jvbv
discord.gg/dMyX8Xx
tictoc.group
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

God damn he is really full of shit

cant even cancel a fucking order, fuck shittrex nigger "error cancelling order" god fuck it all

this

sold my fuckings BAGS at a HUGE LOSS to free some BTC, AND ITS NTO ON BINANCE

FFUUUUUUUCK

He's selling all his May 2017 bags

>its not even on binance
FUCK YOU MCAFEE!!!!!

Bought at 160 sats
Piece of shit cryptopia fuck had a chance at 75 sats

Hahaha I've got 500 of these I used just to play with phone wallets and stuff.

>Working with every Social Media platform, it is the only currency that many children under the age of 10 have ever known.
wat

who wants to bet he was paid off by old bag holders for this one

then buy them back?
the fuck?

BUY BUY BUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats you now have 5 bux

same here, last time im using this pajeet core exchange

I thought about it earlier today and realized he has just been the shit coins we all tried to profit off of in the summer. Went 50% in Redd but dropped it to 25% since I'm not a mad man..

you should use "immediate or cancel" on bittrex I guess, but I suppose that if you do that it will be impossible because there is so many people buying ._.

>only currency that many children under the age of 10 have ever known.
Yeah man my 8 years old niece is fully invested in RDD.

Cha ching!

>MARKET_OFFLINE
wtf

PREPUMPING PAJEET TIER POTATOE NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He always is? Just check his fucking tweet from the 7th of December

twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/938832891169079296?s=17

This extends to his "Coin of the Day" announcements

You mean like he was for dgb?

discord.gg/2p2Jvbv

this fcking group called it day ago and people fcking got rich in 2 mins i cant believe this fcking siht fck fck fck i ddint buy aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I think he broke shittrex, completely serious, it's giving me a reading in error, saying I have literally half the proper balance, it can't cafch up...

This happened to me as well. Why the fuck doesn't Bittrex have a "buy at any price" button ffs

not on binance? fuck off

seriously discord links should be censored in this board

I feel like he looked at my portfolio and just shills every coin I bought. First Verge, then Digibyte, now RDD. Thank you based McCaffeine

FUCK YOU MCRACEMIXER, GOD RAIN THE PLAGUE OF AIDS ON YOU AND ALL OF YOURS. MERRRY FUCKING BIZMAS NIGGER FUCKER

does cryptopia have this button?

i bought at 180 by accident
am i fucked?

im so fucking angry I placed a buy order 5 seconds after he tweeted and my buy order got stuck in limbo and i couldnt cancel. It was at 85 sats when i made the buy fuck bittrex

RDD trading is disabled right now because of his pump.

This

Sigh, I missed it because I couldn't buy fast enough

I bought at 200 :^)
Missed the 90 sat order by a few seconds and shittrex took a minute to cancel my order. And here we are

>Working with every Social Media platform, it is the only currency that many children under the age of 10 have ever known.

Did I miss something? What site use reddcoins?
What has this to do with children under 10?

how do you guys buy it on bittrex? there is not buy at any price button so I seriously think it's impossible unless you are really lucky

Mine ended up firing at 150, I don't know how it made it through, McNiggerLover and co can get raped to death by feral animals for all I care after this one.

RIP

All the people that sold already will regret it. This will pump up to 300. The tweet just came out 17 min ago. Normies haven't even seen it yet. Get rekt early sellers. Look at fucking XVG

sure thing bagboy

nice bought at 190 sats

just sold at 130 sats

fuck this shit, i could have bought at 65 sats but my orders wouldn't go through at all, fucking bots

took me 5 minutes to cancel, and when it finally did, it was too late

normies aren't burning through a 250 btc sell wall on a shitcoin

>Mine ended up firing at 150, I don't know how it made it through, McNiggerLover and co can get raped to death by feral animals for all I care after this one.

>Selling at loss

lmao already crashing. enjoy mcafees bags

Raped, fucking couldn't cancel went through at 168.

scratch that, to get 300 sats it needs to burn through 1000 BTC sell walls hahahaha

I feel you bro fuck Mcafee

XVG despite the FUD actually has shit going for it.

this call is fucking REDD COIN dude, it stinks so hard that you don't even see people trying to shill their bags away for it, they know it's a completely lost cause.

and btw, DGB still hasn't pushed past it's ATH from last nights call (which was reached within 5min). not showing any signs of making it.

see these PND for what they are and ride the wave brah. that way we can all make it 8-)

It's the kindergarten investors. Kids these days are much more technologically literate than you'd expect. Pretty much everyone has a coinbase account by the time they start grade school.

170 here

hold me

Love your witty humor man! haha

162 sat fuck

Same here. Sent a request even though it's useless with scammers. Do the same and send them a message

why, i made good money with this group im not shilling it without reason, i actually want all of us to make it, i dont do this out of my gain but as a help to other anons

Got 500k of these cunts at 90stats

>tfw

>has shit going for it
>dogecoin dark!

that's what the typical discord shiller would say in this situation

Damn nice

HOW

Welcome redmarines!

Enjoy your bags.

>login
>authenticator
>New IP pls check email to authenticate
>login
>authenticator
>cancel open trades
>loading.jpg
>clunkily navigate shit UI to RDD
>loading.jpg
>already spiking, buy order at last price
>loading.jpg
>order doesnt fill, cancel it
>loading.jpg x4 minutes
>order filled anyway at 187 sats
>Crashing and too high,. make sell order at 187
>loading.jpg
>trading disabled
>plunges to LOADING.JPG

such is bittrex

This is actually fucking aids. Why is he throwing his credibility out of the window just to make a quick buck off PnDs. He probably knows the bearmarket is coming and is unloading all his bags.

>mfw when I bought @11 sats and sold @110

not even mad it went up to 190 sats, thanks McCoffee.

Guys, I've been following this psycho grandpa all week but holy shit enough is enough, even God himself won't bait me into buying RED

I'm just watching this shit show from the sidelines

it’s a highly secure privacy coin with similar tech to monero. will surpass monero in 2018. cap this post.

wtf he is calling all the shitcoins of biz, next link

better luck tomorrow friends

Pretty much what happened to me

bought bags at 180
hold or sell?

this. lost 200 dollars XD i got fucked on christmas eve by a literal shit eater

FUCK YOU MCAFFEE
STUPID FUCKING BITTREX

I HAD MY BUY ORDER
I HAD MY SELL ORDER

YOU FUCKED ME

ye that part was kinda weird
>inb4 pedocoin ?

user...

oh lol you so clever with your bot made 10k, could have made mil you wouldnt be such greedy faggot

>Buy high sell low

HODL until 65 sats then sell

english please

Also bought @ 180 but a tiny quantity. Not selling, curious what's going to happen with this RDD shitcoin

I'm holding. I bought at 160 because bittrex wouldn't let me cancel. But we are in a dip right now. So when bitcoin recovers. Eds will go up too

>he bought after the pump

If you didn't buy within 1-2 minutes, enjoy your bags.

Thanks for this christmas gift Veeky Forums.

nicely done, link to your bot?

Of course they will

I hope all you faggots who bought into McAfee's shilling lose your pants you greedy dumbcunts

volume keeps increasing so it can recover r-right?

I made $1k off that but I'm staying away from these pumps now. Too stressful

STUPID REDDCOIN GO UP NOW

No. Take your bags and leave.

discord.gg/dMyX8Xx

Our pumpbot is available to TIC members only. You can sign up at tictoc.group

why would you pick up this bag if you couldn't lift it?

He's shilling every coin in the cents that hasn't blown up over 1$ yet. Every major one anyway. That's my theory on his choices.

no need for a theory
just learn to buy fast