Drawthread: dungeon delver edition

>>>RULESReminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

The previous drawthread:

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/xUzqxoj.png
imgur.com/a/jQ1Gk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I would like to request a cheerful Kobold Princess (silver/blue scales, fancy dress, tiara with a sapphire in it) with a pair of Dragonborn bodyguards (both knights, so fully armored and carrying war banners, scales are a slightly duller silver than the princess's.). Her guards stand about three times her height.
The insignia on the banner is a stylized silver dragon coiled around a large diamond, wings spread.

Anchor

Requesting my Tiefling Gunslinger/Alchemist.

Everything you need should be in the ref other than the sheathed sword and the gun in its holster around his belt, as well as a few vials sticking out of it as well

Anchoring

Anchoring for drawfriend.

Original ref included.

Migrating from previous thread

requesting a rough sketch, drawing, doodle, whatever the artist wants of my fighter. Would like her in a somewhat fighting pose with a very angry and almost sadistic look. Maybe some blood and bruises on her.

She is also a sorcerer with draconic bloodline (her blue eyes have a gold rim with a dragon like iris, greyish white scales surrounding her eyes, teeth a little sharper than most) tends to use mostly thunder based magic, her arcane focus is her forged left arm. Bonus points if there is some yellow kind of energy surrounding her hands as if she's ready to cast a spell. ty drawfriends

Anchoring my Bloodborne qt request with the original reference for the artist.

Anchoring

I'd like to request a wolf in buddhist monk robes; basically the Aware Wolf meme at top left, but not for ants and without face marks/light effects/psychedelic background.

I've included the Three Toed Sloth and the Capybara as inspiration and because they are awesome (both come from drawthreads from long time past; and no, I requested neither).

Let's try sweetening the requests with some pearls of distilled Zen wisdom. E.g.:

You must be moderate in your habits. As the poet said:
"On the moon last night
I clearly saw the outline
of a feathered dragon.
I must drink less."

OR from last thread. Requested a Lizardfolk drawing where he was wearing clothing similar to the FF14 Summoner armor, some user was in the process of drawing it. Posting in the hopes drawanon sees this.

I was kind of surprised the last thread lasted so long.
Reposting from the last thread.

Requesting these two elves.
They dressed in modern combat gear and weapons and are crouching behind rubble / broken walls.
There is a Martian tripod fighting machine stalking about in the background

The female, Morgan has red hair green eyes and a blue glowing amulet around her neck.

The male, Lorne has dark eyes and tribal tattoos (think south seas) on his face and with dreads coming out of his helmet.

Migrating from previous thread
This guy is an Orcish Investigator, based mostly on the Image #1 though his hair and beard are based off of image #3, though his hair and beard are black. On a similar note, his eyes are a dark red. His build proper is very much like Image #4.
As for clothes, he wears something very close to image #1, but he wears a poncho that is similar in style and color to image #2.
He is always smoking a dark cigar, and he has a bandolier with cigars instead of bullets.
He is always equipped with his flamberge greatsword and has a scabbard for it on his back.
He is a rather outgoing, charismatic, and handsome (for an Orc) person, and would probably be smiling.

Posted this in the last thread just before it 404'd, and I just want to repost it so that drawfriend won't feel ignored

I think this looks great~!

And there is meant to be a good balance between the two, which is also why I had a Jojo character thrown in the reference pic, since I see the more modern characters possess a fine balance of feminity and masculinity. However, an artist can make whatever they want, if you ask me.

Requesting a drawing of my Half-Elf Inquisitive Rogue/Hexblade Warlock.

He is very serious, intimidating, and shows no fear also he's a detective.

He also uses a sentient rapier that has a Spanish accent and is usually cracking jokes or wisecracks. Have fun with it.

Requesting a drawing of this guy's coat. It's a magic item in my game.

In case that user is still interested.

Some guy ordered a winged and plated archer elf???

Requesting something from my recent pathfinder adventures.

I'd like to have Adinzard here with a black-scaled Kobold sitting in his lap, wearing a princess tiara and looking as smug as possible.

Anchoring for that Bo artist guy person dude.

R'ing my monster hunter knight, heavily armored dude with a bit more similarity to a cataphract.

1, He's got a red Italo-Norman phrygian helmet which rests on top of a VERY thick padded liner with maille sewn onto it. This is going to come up, but he wears VERY thick padding under his metal armor due to the hits monsters (demonic boar and shit) throw around.

2, He wears typical 12th century full body maille armor with a decorated red tunic under the hauberk which hangs at the knees. But again he's got very thick padding under it all like in the pic on the right.

3, Over the maille he wears an extremely large set of lamellar plates, klivanion, which are painted gold but made of steel. They go down to his elbows, and only cover the ribcage and upper arms.

4, Tied to both of his elbows, he has very long (2 feet) streams of linen with calligraphic religious script written on them, benedictions to his god which he believes grants him magical protection. No uber detail needed, just squiggles that look like calligraphy on what is totally not purity seals.

5, For armament he's got a falchion, a bit longer than normal, meant for slicing through flesh and a small byzantine styled cavalry shield. I'd appreciate it if you could stick a golden dragon on a red background on the shield, that's his heraldry.

Migrating from many other threads:
I'm Requesting this guy over here, he's enterely made of nanomachines, so he can take any shape and/or looks according to his mass, but he usually appears like this.

The body, clothes and pose of the elf guy. The crystals are not present.
The face and hair of the guy on the top right.
With his left hand he's not casting a thunder spell, but he's instead using the nanomachines of said hand to craft a figure similar to the lady used as reference (scaled down, of course).
He's looking as said figure with the same expression of elf-guy.
For any doubts, I'm here.

Anyone here willing to draw something in the JJBA style?

Requesting the scholar on the left in the outfit on the right, contemplating the mysteries of magic.

Migrating request.

Requesting a mad psychiatrist/inventor fae skeleton that looks like pic related. He should be dressed in a black suit, with something like a white lab coat over it, and a mechanical hat like that of Mole from Disney's Atlantis movie. He has several pockets filled with glowing test tubes, medical tools and fae plants.

He should be doing SCIENCE! with an hesitant assistant/guinea pig, with his homunculi "nephews" helping him and going "he's so cool, I wanna be just like him when I grow up!". His "nephews" look like smaller versions of him, but with transparent skin and weird number of eyes, sorta like Nurglings from Warhammer 40000.

You can draw just the fae skeleton himself if you prefer.

Requesting the two characters in the reference done in the style of the queen card, with the suit replaced with snowflakes optionally, from waist up with the hooded one pointing down. An edit done in that style would also be appreciated. They can also be side by side or back to back with the card motif dropped from the equation. Color version preferred if drawfriend intends to, well, draw them.

Thank you if you pick this up.

Shit, forgot reference.

/r/ing a half-elf artificer. Sort of a combination of the two girls on the top and bottom left - but specifically the glasses and outfit (the sort of double-breasted peacoat/hooded robe thing) from the bottom and goggles and leather gloves from the top. Hairstyle is sort of a combo of the two if possible and kind of reddish-silver in color. Body style on the thiccer side, with a pretty good sized rack (good genes from her mother's side). She's pretty pale from spending a lot of time reading books. Also feel free to add any more artificer-related gear from the people on the right. Thank you very much!

Migrating from last thread!

Requesting my paladin Avisra doing some downtime work. She's got blacksmithing as a trade in her background so her doing some steel hammering would be totally great to see! Feel free to do what you wish and just have fun above anything else!

Please and thank you if you consider this~! :D!

>Avisra
>happy handlebars.gif

I'd like to request art of a Starfinder character idea that I've been working on, all I need to do now is decide on a class (and a name).

Anywho I need a pretty looking dwarf girl in her early years, the dwarf equivalent of early twenties. She is short like most dwarves, but not as muscular, she's lived a life of ease and luxury. She's got dark purple colored eyes and bright platinum blonde hair. This hair is really long, wavy and just pretty looking. I'd like it if she had side burns too.

Id' like it if she was wearing something along the lines of all the other ladies in the reference pic, and I threw in a couple poses as well.
I've just been a really big fan of like the skin tight space suits with huge bubble helmets. I want her in one holding a teched-up pickhammer, posing.
She's modeling for her father's mining company.

Requesting a drawing of a Warforged Pugilist.

It got a very similar appearance to the bulky robot to the left, and the color scheme and eye design of the two robots to the right.

It does not have a hat and wears a white set of studded leather armor, and black pants.

>'Sword has a dagger in place of the pommel,
>and the tang
>and the handgrip.

Why is it every time that guy requests, there's someone replying with some joke within 5 minutes?

Migrating

Might be samefagging to draw more attention to his own request.
No one would be that desperate though, obviously :^)

Avisra is basically the new Charlotte.

i miss charlotte

Avi a cute

A lot of her art has her hanging out with Jacque; The canonical child of Charlotte, it wouldn't be wrong.

does it honestly really matter? I never really see this character posted much in thread, nor requested as much compared to some here.

i.imgur.com/xUzqxoj.png here's the sketch since I'm really not happy with the coloring, more than usual. Lightning effects r hard.

btw you got more pics of your character? She's a cutie.

Hey man even if you're not happy with how the color went, I love it. Thanks for even taking it up :)

Here you go imgur.com/a/jQ1Gk obviously a lot of comms, but I've doodled some too. I'm really happy with how much I've done with her, hopefully I can still keep her alive hah.

Boyd Vanterras: The greatest and only rifleman in all the land. Grandson to the inventor of firearms, a thick barrel chested 20 year old human. Dirty blonde curly hair pushed to one side, a scruffy patchy beard with a slight mustache. A slightly sun burned youthful face, bags under the eyes. Bold portly features, Hazel eyes. Typical dark brown leather armor with a deep blue cloak over the left shoulder and a belt which on the left side of the waist holds three small bombs. Pose isnt that important but he should be holding a medieval looking scoped rifle with the name Vanterras carved into the barrel.

Migrating from past thread:
>Full-plate archer elves are unfortunately difficult to find, so I'd like to request one.
>Armour from #1, except it should have the symbol from the bottom right corner of the picture emblazoned on her chest and she should also have a quiver with arrows on her back.
>Wings from #2.
>General pose from #3.
>Bow and fiery arrow as per #4. The arrows in her quiver are normal, though, not fiery.
>Head, haircut, and facial expression from #5, except omit the ear piercings.

I think this belongs to you

Gobliny achory

Oh, thanks for pointing out, I haven't seen it.

Requesting the costumed version of my Mutants and Masterminds hero, 'THAT PUNK'

Thanks for your consideration.

Requesting my mage for a Modern game. Hair like the top right, outfit like the top left, face like the bottom left, holding the ornate dagger casting a spell. He has fate magic, and I don't really know how to visualize it, so if you want to take my request, go wild with it. Thanks a bunch!

There are two version because i failed to read and got carried away

OR here holy fucking shit thats beautiful.

Sorry I forgot to comment on this earlier.
Thank you for doing it, mate. This is the first time any request of mine actually got done and I made several over the years. I'm really glad I finally got a reply to at least some of my requests.
Though, unfortunately, I can't use that for my purposes. Still thanks tho.

Requesting my Fallout RPG character, an ex-BoS Scribe who took to wandering the Wasteland after losing his Chapter and becoming disillusioned with the Brotherhood.

He's looks scruffy but relatively well-kept, with tanned skin, dark brown hair, and a heavy five o' clock shadow. He also has an old scar on his forehead, above his right eye and cutting through his eyebrow over towards his temple (Unlike Snake, however, he's didn't lose the eye).

His outfit should look mostly like the NCR Ranger Armor in B, except with a completely uncovered head, and the coat made from a set of tattered Brotherhood Scribe Robes (C).

And finally, his weapon is a Ballistic Fist (D) built into his right gauntlet, with a small revolver-style cylinder, chambered with shotgun shells.

Thanks!

Requesting a warrior wearing a gold-plated suit of armour that's been decorated with green gemstones that have been made to look like eyes.
The image I posted is only there to give a rough idea of what it should look like, so it doesn't have to be exactly the same, although I would like the helmet to be the same as in the image, but with two eye-slits instead of one.
If you decide to have the warrior be armed then I'd like for him to have a black morningstar mace in one hand and have the other hand be free.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Reposting →

Requesting a male dark eldar, perhaps an archon. Daydreaming and or fantasizing about being cared for in a femdom relationship with a human woman looking like pic related.

Dark Eldar male is fantasizing about human woman in pic related hugging or holding him like a teddy bear while giving him head pats.

DEldar guy is hugging himself and smiling with eyes closed.

And maybe one or two of his fellow Dank Space Elves looking at him confused with raisedd eyebrows, also implying one of them knows what he's thinking about.

>LOL

Requesting a character for an upcoming game
>Takes place on a tropical island
>Character is human modified to be amphibious
>Gray smooth skin (like a dolphin) with white pattern
>Wearing either swimtrunks or light sharkskin leather armor
>Armed with a railgun rifle
>Brown hair, brown eyes
>5ft tall

I understand.

I'm the OR, but I didn't anchor it anymore to don't stress the guy too much actually.

it's cute!

If you want some tips on color, my advice to you is that you don't want to go full saturation with all 3 primaries, it tends to make it look kind of jarring. You've got a vibrant red, vibrant blue and vibrant yellow, it makes it hard on the eyes. You want to pick primary to saturate (like, if you're trying to emphasize the lightning, perhaps yellow), preferably sparingly, and then a compliment or two with less saturation. It makes the saturated color pop without being too hard on the eyes.

Another tip is to think in terms of local color as well as lighting color. If your lighting is yellow (from the lightning) and the tunic is blue, the parts of the tunic that are lit will generally be somewhere in between (depending on the material).

A really handy tool for figuring out how color interacts is called color constructor. pic related

Any Creature requests?

It's a little early, but 24 hour bump.

Ayy no worries, these look pretty great. She's a loose cannon in combat so this fits pretty well. Gracias :)

Requesting my lizardfolk Paladin of Tyr, Shothelak. He's built like top right with the head of top left. Top center is his symbol of Tyr, worn as a necklace. His clothing is similar to bottom center, with the greatsword on his back. If colored, he has yellow eyes and dull green/brown scales.

Moose centaur plz?

If that sounds interesting to you at least.

Hey, dude, thanks.

Dire Infernal Pegasus.

Doing shops and edits. If anyone has any requests

May you remove the background of the picture? Or, if you want to lose some time to make all televisions having some disturbed tv signal with all the classic dots and stuff like that I would love that as well.

Any chance you can get this cleaned up so it's only the main image presented?

Here's the original image for context.

Thank you a lot user!

I have no idea whats under the tow panels but ill do my fest
No background version

Quick sketch.

Please make this guys robe dark red. Tried doing it myself, but it made the gold trim look all jankey and messed up.

Thanks!

Wololo!

Reposting:
"Hi

I'd like to request a monk for a PF game
He's half Asian half Caucasian, dark mid lenght messy hair, sharp features. Stats are Str16, Dex22, Con14 so he's pretty athletic

He traveled a lot during the campaign and his clothing should reflect that, he has wester pants (dark leathery), western boots. Middle easter belt (similar to Altair's from AC) witha thick rope around it and a beaded collar tied to it. A simple shirt and white with floral pattern Kimono jacket with short sleves and a hood on top

Middle picture is how he started (done by me ages ago), right is the closest I found around internet, left was a commision from almost a year ago that never got to be finished

If possible I'd like a dynamic pose

Thanks in advance"

dropping and anchor for you know who

Bumping this for today.

Can you recolor this robot's uniform from red to white?

Bump

As a certain black president once said
Maybe

Time for the daily bump

requesting a character made using the references provided

>black hair
>green eyes
>no weapon
>outfit is a mix of the two shown
>no cloak
>cheerful expression

it's up to you whether it's a male character or female it doesn't matter to me, or if you want to try one of each that'd be great. I found a hairstyle to use if you do a female version, if you'd rather do the male drawing he has short hair

thank you

Requesting my Fire atronach/fire elemental, she has a Jesica Nigri build, and her body looks like red cracked stone with glowing fire underneath, her hair is also fire. And she wears a gold/bronze sort of bikini armor to cover up the important bits but not much else, as well a wields a sword with a similar cracked earth/fire underneath design

Thank you!

Requesting a skinny white-haired drow version of this guy, smiling.
BARBARIAN JOY

Requesting a illustration of Dr. Thunder (named after a empty can of discount soda found floating in a trash patch), a character in a post apocalyptic Waterworld styled game. A pure breed human 6ft male, 18 yrs old surfer boy archetype, shaggy blonde hair, shark tooth necklace, steel harpoon, conch shell on slung over shoulder on a rope, wearing short shorts, barefoot. Pose could be blowing a conch shell with one hand or two.

Fix the Cutts compensator.

Bump!!!

bumpin like a bandit