Paizo Games General /pgg/

Paizo Games General /pgg/

Have you ever liked a character so much that you applied with them to multiple games?

Link Repository: pastebin.com/JLu5xXML
Current Playtests: pastebin.com/quSzkadj

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1zm8EzPrsOYO3-HyrYU-DLtLDSKH3nP6dHFJgL0v8tOs/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes, her name was 'Rinka'

Does your character wear a hat? What kind of hat?

I did. To be fair, the game he was originally made for crashed before apps were to be picked.

What villains has DHB wrote besides Talathel? I remember him doing something for Rory's bamboozle game.

He wears all the hats.

All of them.

Yes, a comically large witch's hat

awoo

Usually don't apply with the same character (unless the game dies before anything happens), but I do create variations on a character. Characters with similar name, along with some shared themes/motifs

Does it count as re-using if it's the second incarnation of the same game, and you improved the character?

How was your weekend, /pgg/? Do anything fun or exciting, game-related or otherwise?

>tfw no thicc brown Android waifu

Nope. Saturday game session got cancelled.

Serial Killer-kun! So manly! So handsome!
I wanted to PM Serial Killer-kun!

I want a thicc, brown, red-headed android waifu with a flamethrower

It was fun until we realized that the module that was supposed to be a one-shot has gone for three full sessions now

Lost FNM
My co-worker party got raided by like, a /pol/-tier satire of what muslim immigrants are like
Got sick saturday night and still haven't recovered

Never fun when that happens. Do you know what to expect next weekend?

Surely, that shouldn't ruin the enjoyment? A quick session can easily stretch into more sessions if everyone's having fun.

Not really, but I hope it goes well.

Well, hopefully the next one weekend will go smoother, and your illness won't stick around.

I only apply with any given character to one game. Non-serious seeming games get less serious apps. I always have unique names, though given the nature of PF builds may end up being similar.

Hey /pfg/, help me win a bet. You guys actually like 5e more than you like Pathfinder right?

5e is okay I guess

I have carefully conditioned myself to despise everything.

2hu please

5e has some good ideas, but it's apples to oranges.

I prefer Pathfinder.

5e does a lot of things right that PF did wrong, but the reverse is also true, so not really.

What did he mean by this?

A magical top hat

I prefer pathfinder, but it's mostly because I really enjoy the number crunching

Does he look hilarious in it?

Side session for Shadowrun fell through due to players having to deal with real life.

Saturday, one of the players couldn't show up, another showed up late and left early, and 2 were fairly quiet. It was basically the GM, the Undine, and I progressing the plot leisurely while everybody else watched. I was pretty okay with that, though depression showed up, so I struggled to keep it together.

Sunday, a player cancelled on main Shadowrun session, so the players did the side session stuff, which involved shooting a man in an alley, then threatening to shoot him some more after reviving him.

What about you? Did you convince your buddies to see Spiderman with you?

Is Sigmund "Nodachi Knight" Gulbrand the DMPC of Tuvarkz' Wrath of the Righteous?

Bleh. Homebrew time, but this one I'm personally not sold on. Turns out there's a bunch of vehicle rules in the game which are all kind of annoying to deal with, and on top of it I'm having trouble adding to the list of abilities. But, here it is anyway in an incomplete form, maybe someone will find something salvageable from it.

docs.google.com/document/d/1zm8EzPrsOYO3-HyrYU-DLtLDSKH3nP6dHFJgL0v8tOs/edit?usp=sharing

>That plush thigh fat

DRAPH
R
A
P
H

>DRAPH
>R
>A
>P
>H

Finest specimen.

Well, sometimes it's nice to have a smaller session once in a while. As for our movie plans, we couldn't connect over the weekend, so we're going to try for a Tuesday showing instead.

Game that accepts Homebrewanon's draph race when?

>asanagi
>no fang

What are the stats on the Draph?

Sturm and Amira totally have them, you just can't see it.

They're not!dwarves.

That's nice! I hope it goes well for you.

Who's the one that's clearly enjoying her headpat?

+2Str/Con -2Int
Gore attack, perma 30 base MS, and powerful build

God, I'd love to play one of those.

I wouldn't even care if they had shit stats, I wanna have the power of delicious chests, thighs, and horns on a shorty without some pass for human tiefling rip

I think my character may have met a really swell guy.

But these aren't shit stats, these are the stats of MIGHTY WARRIORS.

I said even if, baka user!
The fact that the stats are good only makes it better!

Yes.

Then make them dwarves with like powerful build and a gore attack or something?

The one who calls someone baka is the baka, you goofus! Now go out there and make a fat-chested cutie with handlebars!

Oh? How do you mean?

Who indeed.

Anyone ever have a really good idea and you are really excited about it but then when you start to put it down into sentences it just falls apart and then you dont want anything more to do with it?

>she uses her primal energies to cut down all who dare approach the object of her affection.

So she's looking so intense while getting headpatted because she's really, really liking it?

Way too often.

Vira a shit user.
Scatty has finally dethroned the whore.

It's not the same!
It needs to be official!

I-I'll try...

I think she looks ridiculous, but people seem to think she's cute anyway.

Any hopes for the Kingmaker CRPG?

Official how? An official Paizo and Cygames/Granblue crossover event and PDF?

Vira has an angry vein there. She's NOT liking it.

Pfft, Scatty will die in obscurity like Yuisis. She can enjoy her one poll of fame.

>die in obscurity like Yuisis
;_;

A few, but they're dwindling. On the bright side though, if all the kingdom building shit is pushed onto a computer it might actually be fun instead of keeping track of dozens of numbers and variables.

Angry vein doesn't necessarily mean she's enraged at the headpat, she could just be really... REALLY liking it!

The angry vein might indicate jealousy that other girls get headpats too, I mean look at Anila next to her she's still basking in the afterglow.

Who are her party members?

Would you play a Yuisis?

I can't hear you over magna wind being made even better!
Fucking roaches getting all the nice shit.

A DM approving the homebrew to use, and not just me retooling another race like a silly

Yuisis is really cute, though.

YES!

Played the first session of Rebels with a couple of friends, there was only two of them so I let both of them either play as two characters or gestalt and they chose two characters.

All in all everything went remarkably well, and the characters WBL is still alright since pretty much every item you can find in the first building they actually wanted/needed, so every character got something and nobody was left out. I was worried about the flow of battle and character decisions with each player controlling two characters, but both of them are long time players who know how to keep things moving so it never felt like people were being left behind or things were being forgotten.

Rebels what?

>Korwa Windmemeing is even better
My
Dick

We had our first pathfinder game today. it went much better now that I'm using an online map

They also didn't die shockingly. they had less than 5 points of damage total despite fighting a poisonous pterosaur

Hell's Rebels. It was a bit stressful though what with the initial protest almost ending with a "party wipe", what with 3 of the 4 characters nearly going down to the thugs and guards and having to be dragged away from the violence either by Good Samaritans or the last remaining party member, but I made it work well enough to get them to good ol' Rexy boy.

So they've been going on these adventures together, and he plays up the bad boy act, but he's actually really cute and a very attentive lover when you get past his rough exterior.

You know it buddy.
It's her/Daddy/Korwa for the ultra enmity clusterfuck combo now.

Granblue /pfg/ Roll20 game WHEN?

I love the races, I don't care for the setting. Something original that uses the races would be ace.

I kinda like the floating islands and sky ships honestly.

It's all going to be humans/erunes/draphs though, isn't it?

What do you dislike about the setting?

There is literally nothing wrong with fat-chested Draph and booty Erunes with Human hunks!

A very foolish group of adventurous souls.

Well Harvins are trash.

Foolish, but probably friendly!

Some are too friendly for their own good. It will destroy them someday.

I want to play a HUEG musclegirl mage who can't control her strength because she doesn't have martial training!

Sounds like Steelfist Commando with Elemental Flux.

how many encounters do you expect a group of players to get through in two hours?

She'll be a Life Oracle! Her innate magic manifests in her body by keeping her healthy and strong! Too strong for her own good! Accidentally tearing iron doors off their hinges strong!

...should the GM include the microtransaction nature in the game?

Granblue Fantasy uses a gacha system wherein players effectively gamble; rather than buying new characters outright, players spend money to get a crystal for 300 yen (~2.67 USD), then get a random "drop" from using the crystal.[10] Buying crystals in bulk provides a discount. Thus, characters and equipment are acquired randomly; any one crystal only has a certain percentage chance of being a desired character.[11] This system has proven lucrative, as some players compulsively attempt to get desired characters via spending money on repeated random character acquisitions. It was so effective to the point of raising worries of government regulation to stop exploitation; the Japan Online Game Association, a federation, self-imposed stricter restrictions on the industry after a player streamed themselves spending around 700,000¥ (~6,000 US dollars) attempting to get Anchira, a new and heavily advertised character, on December 31, 2015.[11] There was a time-limited period where Anchira's appearance rate increased, with her becoming more difficult to acquire on January 3, fueling "delirium" and peer pressure on players to attempt to get her immediately.[10] Frustration and claims of Anchira's "drop rate" being less than advertised from other players as well led developer Cygames to offer refunds to people caught in the incident, a promise to set up a system to automatically give a drop after too many "misses", and an apology from the management.[12]

What kind of shitty party loses to the first fight of an AP?

2 if it is online. 4 if it is RL. But of course it depends on the group and the types of encounters.