WARNING TO EVERYONE - TETHER UP

BTC is going to dip in next 2-3 hours, I'm not even kidding, you don't have to believe me.

To some of you that have brains, you know what to do. Either short BTC or sell alts and put into tether, then buy the dip @7-8k$.

Other urls found in this thread:

tether.to/legal/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I've also made this graph yesterday already.

It's Head And Shoulders, you've been warned. It might not break, but I believe there is a high chance it will. Be careful and have a safe and un-stressful christmas!

We get it.

You fell for the bulltrap meme.

I'm giving a warning to be careful, fuck me right?

Bull trap has already happened at 15k.

I've already charted this break at 15k yesterday, I don't know what you don't understand.

Why would you bother so much? You really care about the money of other people? Nice Robin Hood personality or more likely that you wanna create some FUD, fucking autistic retard

nice Christmas fantasy wish thread, OP

Yes, fuck you.

We don't need your fud here shitskin.

Where does one buy Tether, OP?

I did this for myself lol and shared it with my community that is trading.

I don't bother so much with Veeky Forums, I come here to see news and upcoming news.

I did this TA to make myself feel safe about the possibilities and to get an insight from others what they think about my idea.

I don't want to spread FUD, make your own decision, but as far as I'm concerned my logic and idea is going the way I predicted.

Of course I might be wrong, but so far it looks like the scenario I've predicted is planning out almost identically.

Why do I bother so much lol?.. Well, I'm probably the only one that cares about not losing money right?

Find USDT/BTC Market on Binance/Bittrex/ or whatever exchange you are using and sell your BTC for Tether.

>tether

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I don't care what you do, I said you can short BTC or put into Tether or sell it for fiat or w/e.

I'm just warning you guys of BTC dip and to not panic.

Why does Veeky Forums always hate the guy that gives you legitimate advice and cares?

Lets see your short order then kike.

Have you ever gone into a "what is your net worth" survey thread?

That's why we laugh at literally everyone's advice

Feels good holding LINK. Steady gains in the midst of destruction

>you've been warned
Opinion discarded.

Because this board is mostly about shaking people out of money through FUD/misdirection. It's a good rule to always do the opposite of what biz says.

Your advice is good, a move I'm making myself.

Take some time off from trading and have a stress free holiday.

>be safe
>go into tether

Great advice OP subbed and upvoted

As said, I don't care what you do or think. I'm just giving you out this idea that is already happening and planing out.

Use your brains to figure out what's going to happen.

There's always people that doubt. We will see 2-3 hours from now, if I was correct or if you guys were correct.

REMEMBER, 2-3 HOURS FROM NOW.

tether.to/legal/

*INHALES*

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

>bitcoin is going to dip in 2 hours
>Veeky Forums

Welp, I guess its going to be stable for a bit huh?

Yes, Tether is safe. I don't understand the Veeky Forums panic about Tether. It's not gonna crash overnight and in 15 minutes.

I've never felt worried about putting my money into Tether and waiting for buying the dip.

You can do anything you want, I've given you the variables of my logic, if all that you are going to say is I'm FUDing, without you fuckers doing your own homework.. then so be it.

Just don't come here Pink Wojacking me in 2-3 hours from now on.

I'm just giving you the warning of most likely scenario and what to expect. I don't care if BTC rises another 1k$ in another 15 minutes. That's what Veeky Forums think is a good sign,

Use your own brains and do an estimation.

You sold low didn't you?

Do with your money whatever you want.

I just gave you a warning of what to expect 2-3 hours from now on. If you leave your money in alts and not Tether or w/e, that's up to you.

I'm just giving a warning, that's all.

>sell btc so you can play a game of hot potato with tether
fuck off you dumb nigger. either cash out or use an actual decentralized hard peg like bitUSD, don't use centralized unbacked soft peg shit like tether.

I dont hold btc, its shit.

No, I actually understand when to buy the dip and when to sell the top.

Hey thanks for sharing, without people like you Veeky Forums would be 1000x worse.

I'm opposite of nigger, if I'm saving you money, right?

Pic related, use your fucking brain, we are on top of peak, 20-30 minutes it's about to start dipping slowly. 2-3 hours from now, you'll most likely be crying, but nah.. You are smarter than what works in reality I guess..

You meme magic will have to be strong versus this one.

No problem. I actually enjoy Pink Wojack threads where people don't have idea of what's going on.

However, when you warn them 3 hours before the happening, suddenly you are the one that's FUDing and nigger.

No, you're a nigger for suggesting Tether when it could implode at any time as there's no proof there's actual USD backing Tether. Either you cash out or peg to bitUSD.
>reddit spacing
kindly fuck off

crypto is mainstream now. jews can't let it fail. we've won already. wake up.

I read it this way then sold before the last bounce right now which kinda bums me out desu. Hope we're right OP.

Nah, I still suggest Tether if you don't long/short BTC on an exchange amd have money in alts.

I don't care what your little feelings about Tether are.

I'm only giving you a warning of what's about to happen, but do as you wish.

Did it. I never follow these "warning", I hope you are not kidding.

Tether is a scam you dumb fuck, go back to Plebbit

It's better to be safe and wait a day or two for things to plan out, rather than be losing money.

>plan out
just leave

Some of us listen quietly user, I sold.

I guess nobody taught you how to read also right? If you could, you'd clearly read that I don't care what you do with your money. I'm just giving you of warning what BTC is about to do.

If you keep your money in alts and BTC dips and you lose money, that's okay.

If you keep your money in BTC and BTC dips and you lose money, that's okay.

If you Tether up, that's okay.

If you leave your money in alts, that's okay.

If you think BTC isn't dipping given all the information I put out, that's up to you to decide with all the things I've already pointed out.

>If you Tether up, that's okay.

this is where you fucked up

Daily reminder that Bitcoin is free internet money and it will go up to 6 million.

>By Tethering up is where I saved the most money, since I don't short/long BTC on daily basis. And can buy dips instantly :))))

The conspiracies against Tether are almost as bad as the ones against TA being a meme and not working. It's like you guys don't want to make money.

You remind me of me, listening quitely and learning on my way, without falling for 90% of FUD and retardation on this board.

I don't even think you know what FUD means. if anything he'd be causing FOMO. Clearly you're retarded

>It's like you guys don't want to make money

Reminder: you haven't made any money until you've converted to fiat

OP, so far this is playing out accurate AF.... I'm glad I sold everything last night.

>Fiat is money

Sorry chap. Fiat is currency, crypto is money.

Yeah, looks fine to me, chief.

Now compare my Thread Image with pic related.

>REALLY MAKES YOU THINK HMMMMMMM

Its only free if you are not one of "those" guys.

I sold 15 minutes ago and if you're right, which you appear to be, you are a cool guy

np, glad I saved you some money (most likely).

I'm getting scared guys

I can see the entire market is completely in lockstep with BTC's price and BTC is an absolute shitcoin, even BCH is following it's every move.

I quite honestly can't see BTC ever recovering and once this weak recovery reverses BTC is going to dive and drag everything down with it initially, until some coins such as BCH break out.

OP, I appreciate this. These retards are butthurt and delusional, I hope they get burned fucking hard.

OP where would you set a buy-in at?

Capped n kekked.

It's almost hilarious and ironical how only the green ID's listen and follow my advice. It's like you guys want money and Veeky Forums magic is agreeing with you LOL.

Well look at If it starts dipping hard, then most likely the wick will be into 7k$ area and then bottom of candle at 8k$ area.

I'd say, IF BTC DIPS, then I'd buy around 7-8k$ area.

>have to pay taxes on every trade with profit
>if Poloniex crashes you will not be able to ever justify the origin of your gains
>implying TA for Bitcoin isnt a meme anyway

What's the best way to short? Futures on mex?

The only conundrum I have is.

Hold the real Bitcoin, cash. So it remains more stable as Core crumbles.

Sell the real Bitcoin, cash. So I can buy in and make it look more desirable as it rises faster.

People are stupid, greedy and forget that if you sell and the price goes up, you only lose potential gains. If you hold and it dives, congratulations, you're a bagholder.

I'll pocket my gains for now.

He's just warning us that it's going to dip back to 7k/8k so that we can buy back. Nothing like what's in those screencaps.

>Sell BTC at the bottom
fuck off you nigger cunt

With this logic the question remains. Why are you in crypto? Take your profit and never come back.

lmao prepare your pink wojaks

I don't know really, I don't short/long BTC.

I think Bitmex/Bitfinex have shorting options. Bitmex is popular, because of leverage.

>be from Europe(Slovenia)
>Who the fuck cares about crypto/poker/trading taxes
>win.jpg

Well you know, BTC Market Maker can always decide to fuck things up, so TA can't be 100% reliable, but it is 99% reliable and BTC Market Maker sometimes really likes to troll the market and cause liquidation to people on purpose.

He's pure evil genius and you have to give him props.

>He's just warning us that it's going to dip back to 7k/8k so that we can buy back

one man predicting a market. I'm sure his chance of being correct is 99%!!!!!

Well yes, 99% of Veeky Forums is retarded and has no clue of TA and reading indicators that predict 99% of price direction on any given crypto.

I'm the 1% of Veeky Forums that you should listen to.

Post your portfolio and show us how you've successfully timed the market multiple times before then

>Why are you in crypto?

To take your money obviously. Thanks for the gains.

OH SHEIT IDS HABBENING

>BTC
>TA

Well, at least you'd preserve the USD-relative value to buy back your stock at the lower level, so there's that.

>mommy I can't use my own brain and OP is giving advice, but he doesn't post his protfolio

>mommy OP is wrong, because he doesn't post portfolio and thinks he can predict the m-

>mommy AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>MOMMY OP IS RIGHT

I've been listening to ap for the past few days and they're constantly saying bitcoin might burst

Nigger

>Veeky Forums
>thinks TA isn't real on BTC

It's not like I made this thread 30-45 minutes ago and everything is going the way I predicted it and warned you.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Instead of replying like an adult, you switch to ad hominem.

I take it back, guys, this guy knows what he's talking about. Follow his financial advice!!!!

Tone Vays is that you?

Nah BTC is never crashing. Crypto is one of the most promising technology the modern world has ever seen. It's only in its early adaptation.

BTC just has to correct to 8k$ and well be seeing ALL KINDS OF GAINS from there on.

isn't it the other way round?

Instead of using your brains like adult and making your own decision based on information I've given you and that it's planning out already as we speak, you switch to Neanderthal.

I take it back guys, this guy clearly knows how to use HIS OWN brains and is correct. Follow his financial advice guys!!

I only have like $200 in btc, the rest (~$300) in ether an one specific alt. I might as well just hold till the rebound yes? its already too late to tether up as far as I can tell. Not to mention the transaction fees.

Hope you will rebuy soon enough, people went into thether and USDT for one obvious reason. To chill over the christmas days. Don't miss the tschu tschu train

Maybe if you are making baby gains. If you are making 6 figure gains good luck staying under the radar my friend.

Would rather hold the damn thing and in 10 years you are rich + crimes expired.

oh yes, the Veeky Forums ancient method of gaining money by buying high and selling low.

I haven't given anyone financial advice

Well, you can lose almost 0% by Tethering up right now.

Or you can Tether up right now and buy the dip and gain extra 30-50%.

You can either save money and make money right now. Or you can either lose money and wait for being breakeven in few days from now on.

cashed out half my btc for mining gear last week, cashed out the rest of the btc last night. will look to get back in after new years

ignore the retards trading lunch money and shit posting the whole day senpai. I have one question for you, what do you think it's gonna happen with alts after this? shitposters keep your opinion to yourself I'm asking to this man.

Op is a nigger

I made a buy order at 10K. Is it ok? Where is it going to dip?

What the fuck are you saying?

You know you make more BTC by selling it on the TOP and buying it at the DIP?

What the fuck are you on about.

Buy 'x' at 1$, sell at 100$. Rebuy at 50$ after it dips an wait for it to gain price again.

OH MY GOD I ENDED UP WITH MORE 'X' THEN WHEN I STARTED

Alts are gonna bleed hard, like they did with first dip.

Buy the dip and put into alts.

I'm always 100% correct. I said bitcoin would never reach 20k. I called this at roughly 13k. Someone said they capped my post to add to this collage. So far I'm not wrong. Looks like I never will be. Christ it gets kinda boring after a while. Being right all the time. Can't someone just help me be wrong. Whatever. See you sub 10k.

make it at 7-8k$

how did the mining go?