>>54262975

>Belt of Bane
OF COURSH

>Canine ring of enlarging
Is this site calling me a massive bitch?

Was getting this result a part of your plan?

>BBEG

Fuck off.

>Multiple Chameleon's Curiass of the Blessed Eagle

I now imagine several chameleons standing on each others's shoulders, trying to pass for a knight.

Little twist.
Roll, then create a villain so that what you rolled is his weakness.

>Magical Horn
The First King of the Frost Giants; he's been frozen in sleep, presumed dead, for thousands of years. Until very recently, when an adventuring party awoke him by accident while raiding his tomb. Now he's reclaimed his throne, and the giant kingdom is seeking for powerful magic to drive the land into eternal winter.
The horn's said to be able to kill him; it had been supposedly used by a hero to kill him before, shattering his icy heart with its thunderous sound. Clearly the tale is not entirely true, seeing as the king is alive and commanding his subjects again; but if there is any truth to it and the horn will at least put him into hibernation again, it's the closest thing to hope there is to stopping him.

>Curiass of Wolf Cancellation
...well, we're not fighting a wolf so no.

>create a villain so that what you rolled is his weakness.
Villain is a wolf.

I don't think I rolled a good one.

Blessed Fetish of Priest Alteration
BBEG is a pedo priest?

It could be a bloodthisty werewolf. You need the cuirass in order to turn him back into just a were.

>Cleaver of the Gnome
But does it cleave gnomes, or is it meant to be used by a gnome?

>cleaves gnomes
Evil gnome illusionist, harnessing power to cast the most powerful illusion of all time; if he succeeds, the magic'll convince all the world's creatures that gnomes are their masters.
If he's attacked with any other weapon, the attacker will just have the illusion of having hit him, while swinging his weapon at the empty air. But the Cleaver of the Gnome can cut not only through a gnome's flesh, but also through his illusions.

>used by a gnome
Goblin warlord uniting the goblin tribes in order to start full scale war against the gnomes to take their land, giving goblins a home far from their cold, dark caverns. The Cleaver of the Gnome is a holy weapon, used first in meant to be used by a gnome hero in dire times; but the gnomes are a peaceful people, not having known war in centuries. The party must find a gnome who's willing to take up their hero's legacy and wield the cleaver to rid the land of the invaders not like in the past, when it was used by the gnome conqueror who took the goblins' land for themselves.

Bone Regrowth Sallet of Telepathy Resurrection

This isn't a thing is it? Whatever, I will write an entry.

Bone Regrowth Sallet of Telepathy Resurrection: a gleaming silver helmet adorned with engravings of a skeletal orgy. On the forehead rests a large bloodstone that faintly glistens. The wearer receives +2 armor class, regeneration 2 and is immune to critical hits. If the wearer dies while the helmet is equipped, the user may Store his soul inside the helmets bloodstone as a phylactery. Once per day, the soul may animate a skeletal body to wear the helmet and act as the wearers proxy body. The skeleton must wear the helmet to receive commands.

If a living entity wears a helmet already occupied by a soul, an opposed will check determines control of the wearer's body.

Multiple souls may inhabit the bloodstone, each one able to animate a skeleton. After 99 souls, the bloodstone breaks and the helmet becomes useless.

>King Reduction Earring
I hope BBEG is a king because he is so fucked then

>Universal Assasin's Wand
Eldritch God encroaching on the material plane. It can't be killed, or even harmed at all, by any mortal means, the Universal Assassin's Wand being the only known exception. It was created by an extinct order of wizards specifically to kill whatever can't be stopped in any other way.
It's been carefully hidden and guarded by the order for generations, so that its power would never be used unless absolutely imperative. But, while historical records seem reliable on the existance of the order and the wand, the order is no more, and knowledge of the wand's whereabouts is all but lost.
At some point the god's cult starts racing the heroes to find the wand, as they too find out it's the only thing that can stop their master's coming.

True, but unless you're in a werewolf-heavy setting it's a little situational.

Man, that's pretty cool, for such a weird set of words you got.

>After 99 souls, the bloodstone breaks and the helmet becomes useless.
What happens to the souls? Destroyed or just released?

>Vicious Silver Fetish

Oh...oh my.

I guess, but if the BBEG's a werewolf, we can assume it's a werewolf-heavy setting, or at least he's acting to turn it into one.

>Raging Boots of Evil

Deathly Horn of Bear Conjuration...it could help maybe

>Thrower of the Lawful Dwarf

This is clearly an Elven weapon.

>Abjuration Torc
Eh, that one kind of writes itself. Any magic user BBEG, really. But it'd be cool if he has the torc and the party needs to steal it to begin with.

>Icy Dust
If he has a drug problem.

>Shield of Killer Slaying
If the BBEG kills me I win!

>Two-handed Sword of Fortuitous Faith
I am playing a paladin
the gods have spoken and I can not fail

Kinda.
> Celestial Blight Basinet of Rulership Curing
If we can get him to wear the hemlet, he'll still be in charge, but at at least he'll be a good king.

could be pic related.

That's kind of cool, though. Going into it knowing you can only succeed by sacrificing yourself.

Lantern of Bone Agility
Bear's Sack

>Vile Machine of Crystal Chaos
Hmm...
How does this work? Does it sow chaos by inserting crystals in it? or Entropy? Can I control it? The name sounds like a cursed item, why does the item have to be a burden? or maybe it's not?

So my Villain is a demiurge that created this world. At first it was fine, but it continued to perfect it's work on the world resulting in ceaseless rearrrangement of the plane and its natural laws.

Eventually, massive wars erupted because of the constant shift of power favoring one faction to another. The item, created by a mad scientist , would create the necessary entropy to counter the effects of the demiurge. However, it could potentially kill the being and anger a lot of its followers.

My job is to figure out how to work properly with this device and finding the crystals scattered thoughout the world. It's going to be a long journey with this vile machine.

>Voulge of Good
When the god of Death sent out the Reaper with hordes of dead warriors to take over the world, the gods of Good created this weapon to counter the Grim Reaper's Scythe and chose their own champion to lead the armies of good. Aeons later, the God of Death's amassing his army once again, and whoever wields the Voulge of Good will be the only one capable of standing against their skeletal general.

>Disk of Kraken Regeneration
Umm.

>Wondrous Charming Banded Mail of Damned Execution
Worn by a well-spoken and charismatic "mans' man", with a penchant for adjectives and decapitations.

>Regal Frost Candle
The villain is a nobleman who is corrupted by a archdevil turned lesser god, I'm not gonna stop him with a fucking cold candle.

You fool! The ambiguously powerful but apparently useless macguffin that is discarded will always turn out to be the most valuable item later on!

Rod of the Merciless Ogre

>gothic strategy manual
I literally got the walkthrough, jackpot.

>Minerals Throwing Star
I don't think this is a magic item

A fetish is like an idol or statuette depicting an object of devotion, usually a deity or messianic figure. Not as kinky as it sounds, just a silver statue with a scary face and/or enchantment on it.

>reroll to see if I get something less ridiculous
>World Banishment Sigil
wait that was the GOTHIC strategy guide

am *I* the bbeg??

>BBEG

Ugh.

What's this about all of a sudden?

The latest hipster meme on Veeky Forums is not liking the term BBEG.

And by latest I mean it's been this way for like a year now. Just ignore it, hipsters will always complain about something innocuous.

BBEG is just tvtropes-tier faggotry that makes you sound retarded, but retards like this guy don't like anyone pointing that out.

M8, I've been on Veeky Forums for like six or seven years now and while the term has been used that entire time it's only been the last year that anyone has had a problem with it. If it's a tvtropes thing then I guess classic Veeky Forums is just tvtropes.

Just because retards said something in the past doesn't make it less retarded. If anything, it makes it more retarded for them to still be saying it.

Dedicated to you bait, but it's still pretty weak. I'll give it a 5/10.

If the collar fits...

>Priestess' quiver of acid
>Character is a priestess of the great huntress
>BBEG, as far as we have one, is a whacked-out halfling bitch
Yeah I'll be fine

Just report and ignore the autist. I've actually seen his posts get deleted a few times, so it's safe to say even mods are sick of his shit at this point.

I've been on Veeky Forums since its first week.
Doesn't stop me from recognizing that "big bad evil guy" sounds dumb.

>Helmet of the Infernal Traitor
This, uh... Doesn't sound good.

>Amazon Location Volume
Probably not, but I'm still a winner.

>Massive Gore Javelin

>Probably not
You could try and raise an amazon army to beat the BBEG.

It's a solid weapon once you upgrade it into a shagaru javelin.

> Love Pendant

My campaign's BBEG is a deranged cult leader that genuinely loves the world and believes he has to destroy reality to usher in a new golden age. I doubt our LE Wizard, CN Barbarian, or LN Monk can outmatch him in that regard.

>LE Wizard, CN Barbarian, or LN Monk
Are your characters the cast of Journey to the West?

>Saddlebag of the Unholy Priestess
Catherine the Great?

>Scarab of Damned Reincarnation
Got a cool one gonna write.
A Golden Scarab attached to a thick golden chain originally created for a tyrannical king that oppressed and enslaved his own people.
When the wearer is slain by an enemy after one days passage the wearer will reincarnate as a revenant and hunt their killer for revenge.
Once the revenant has exacted revenge the Scarab falls to the ground and awaits its next carrier.

>Hammer of Subdual
>(7)
>Legendary Artifact - Equipment

"Hammer of Subdual is indestructible."

"A creature equipped with Hammer of Subdual gets +2/+2."

"Whenever a creature equipped with Hammer of Subdual deals damage to a creature an opponent controls, tap that creature and gain control of it."

Equip: (7)

"It's heavy." - Prince Jhan to his father, the Emperor of Sjala

Yeah, this could work. I'd give it to the Knight who strongly believes in individual freedom.

That's a lot of snu snu.

>good bag
Maybe I'm not really sure what it does. Is it a bad that contains the goodness of the universe in it. A bag that you can throw villains in to contain them or just a really nice bag.

you got mary poppins' bag

>Mountain Blessing Hole
Uhh, I'm not sure what I have here...

>Codex of Enlarging
Well, our bbge is female

>Cleaver of Golem Curing

We're about to fight Dr Frankinstein and I haven't had the cash to build my own golem army to counter his yet so I expect that I am pretty fucking boned chaps.

But now you can cure his golems of their affliction and return them to flesh and mud.

>Hood of Curse Curing
>BBEG is a Cursed Prince forced to burn the country down with vile magics
>Elaborate plot to get him to wear the hood, to baptize him of the curse and stop his plans.

I like it.

>Dead Hole
If it weren't for the fact that this is the thing my villain and party were trying to get out of, I'd say yes.

>Bronze Justice Fetish
Yes.

I laughed, user

Reincarnation Manual of Victory. Think I got this.

I didn't laugh at all, aren't those women shoes?

Fuck you.

FOR YOU.

>Helmet of Automaton Amelioration
So, do I become an improved automaton, or do my automatons become better?

>Deed Enlarging Sash
This dick measuring contest is going to break planar barriers.

>Humanoid Gauntlet
Truly, I have stumbled upon a treasure

>Icy Cube
I'm kinda fucked aren't I?

>Amulet of Choking
Villains tremble before the might of my ball gag!
kek

Say "BBEG" while looking at the picture

>True Voulge of Hearing
Apparently a Voulge is a polearm. I don't understand what the "hearing" part of this means, or how it makes it any better than a regular polearm.

...What does it enlarge, and where do you put it? I've spent too much time on e621.

>Life Domination Sandals

Good, sandals are comfy.

>Vest of the burning traveler
WHYYYYYYYY

Berserker Banishment Drum

huh. That's....like pretty perfectly accurate. The main villain of the campaign is an Orc berserker chick.

>Unholy Sound Lantern of Massive Shadows
I have no idea what this would look like or how it would work

>War Helmet

BBEG is a cowardly old wizard who is deathly afraid of helmets. Especially those used for war. Seeing a knight adorned with this mighty armament will cause him to flee in terror, breaking his concentration, and as a result dropping the powerful ward shielding his keep thus making his tower vulnerable to an assault.

Dang. Like ANY helmet used for war. Gone. Seeya.

>Shield of Metal
xD

>Endless Robe of Cleric Revelation

Invented by the wizard Elias Argentus about 120 years ago in order to avoid the "holy rollers" and "skypilots" who insisted on knocking on the door of his tower as he was undertaking important magical research.

This robe detects the presence of Clerics within a 2 mile radius, and can either guide the wearer to their location, or allow them to hide behind the sofa until they've gone away.

>Automaton of Magical Wisdom
Probably. Having a super wise robo-buddy to kill evil with would certainly make things easier.

XDDDD

Hahahah so funny XD

kill yourself you fucking imbecile

>Wisdom Candle

This ordinary looking candle, gives the holder +10 to all WIS checks whilst it is lit. It us a one use per day item and the candle remains lit for a period of 15 minutes.

The inscription around the bottom of the battered pewter holder reads "it is better to light a candle than curse the darkness"

Ooooo..
>Flamberge of the Spined Saint

Blade by the one Non-Monster High Paladin of an order of Twisted Invertebrate Demigods. Their kind hailed from planets and realms where their Individual Species (all Invertebrates except the Humanoid) became the dominant one. All of them hold the Humanoid representative accountable for the disappearance of their Dark God of Chance and Chaos, for he has sullied the chaotic nature of their order. All except the Moth representative of the Order. She will aid the humanoid's champions (the players) as they go on their quest to find the Ancient Paladin and return to him with his mighty blade. The blade whom's sole purpose is to end the shameful lives of the non humanoids. But this is only the beginning. Then they will go on to destroy the rest of the order, and then be tasked with a horrific choice. Betray the Moth Queen and decimate her people, or invoke the dark wrath of the Chaotic God upon your own kind, sending horrid monsters to plague Faerun or your world so long as the Moth Queen existed. He would assault Faerun anyway, causing some major salt if the players betrayed the Moth. Then after the choice was made, the Chaos God could be the next major objective. Having the players train in the ether and arm themselves with the powerful secrets of the dark cult, and destroy their individual worlds for powerful knowledge. The players would ultimately free their kind from the Chaos God for eternity, by stripping him of his astral powers. Or killing him it's w/e. I think I'll trim this down and turn it into a side quest.

relax cockmonger. :s

I don't know who the BBEG is, but...
>Metallic Rod
My chances are slim.

>Thundering Torc of Doom Alteration
Probably.

Radiant Savior's Cleaver of the Monstrous Lizard
can't make this shit up

Living Saviour's Vestemants.
I Think he might want them back....

Goblin Removal Cube. It does what it says on the Tin! Perfect!

Cudgel of Taming. I think this is animal abuse....