:3

:3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w3wp6fC7vbo
youtube.com/watch?v=5CUmRhOpY54
youtube.com/watch?v=6fzRSE_p1Ys
diversitymachtfrei.blogspot.com/2016/07/average-iq-in-france-has-fallen-by-4.html
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country/za-south-africa
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who?

The guy who directed District 9 + a bunch of other shit

I have no idea what point if any OP is trying to make with this thread though

He's between projects and has a great aesthetic for 40k. I think the prospect of a warhammer film from him would be pretty attractive to most people on here, for how much you all incessantly talk about what would and would not work on screen from the setting.

Not sure 40k as a setting would really be his kind of theme. Well, I can only judge from District 9, rather than any of his other projects. Kind of would be a kick in the pants for a guy who made District 9 to make one about an alien-hating human empire that's actually somewhat correct and justified in its intolerance.

Some director that had a very decent first movie and the rest were uninspired crap.

Here's a question for y'all:

If you had to choose one novel that best encapsulated the aesthetic, themes and feel of the 40k setting, what novel would it be?

Keep in mind that for this challenge, our reader will know nothing of the setting and needs to be hooked as strongly and as early as possible - if you choose something that's too slow burn, they're going to get bored and put it down.

First Ciaphus Cain book

>40k movie comes out
>in order for the movie to sell it attempts a broad appeal to get normie butts into theatre seats
>autistics the world over cry out in impotent rage
>another GW-licensed product is shitcanned by critics

Holy shit.
Just looked him up.

I hope you retards don't actually think that his shitty aesthetic, which he uses in all of his movies, would be good in a 40k movie.

Plus why the fuck do you want a SJW bullshit message inserted into a 40k storyline?
Do you think this faggot is capable of making a movie without a whiny liberal message in it?

I can't imagine a setting which is less suited for a shoehorned victimcomplex, than the grimdark future of 40k.

the Tau must really burn you up.

Too pozzed to make a decent 40k movie. It'd be super "progressive" and be about some asshole making friends with Eldar and Tau and shit.

Unless he's doing Love can Bloom. That'd be in his wheelhouse.

He'd make it about an Imperial Guardsman who runs off and joins the Tau.

While visually this guy might be able to pull 40k off, I don't see him doing the setting any justice. Like others have said, he is too progressive and politically hamhanded to make a faithful portrayal of the source material.

He would have to see it as a challenge to make something different than what he normally does, or we end up with a movie with female space marines or ending the oppressive imperial regime.

>"apartheid was bad" ie the only social message he ever includes
>sjw bullshit

Nah. I like the Tau.

Space Commies that preach their """Noble""" message, but in reality just use Big Brother mind control/suggestion to control everyone.

It's great, even if it doesn't really fit the space Fantasy aesthetic as much as the rest.

well also "the lingering effects of apartheid are still bad".

The slum he shot district 9 is an actual slum. That the government did kick people out of later to relocate them to another, basically slum, controlled by the government.

A bit on the nose. but also a thing happening actually right then.

First of all, Apartheid did nothing wrong.

Second. his other movies contain plenty of other shitty liberal messages.
>Elysium
>>muh 1%ers!!!

>Chappie
>>muh misunderstood criminal trash drug dealers

kys.

>Being this regressive
Go fuck a midget blowup doll with the rest of the SS fetishists

>regressive
fucking lol.
>trust me guys, we're on the right side of history.
>South Africa is much better now as the rape capital of the world, with failing infrastructure, heading towards inevitable starvation and civil war than as the Nuclear super power it once was.

Boers are scum, the British should have finished you fucks off when they had the chance

>looks blacks are actually subhumans
>it's all the jews fault
>the nazis were right
>but the holocaust never happened.
>even though blacks are subhuman and the jews are evil. so it wouldn't be wrong if it happened.
>but it didn't.

lol.
>this triggered.
>needing to strawman this hard, because you can't even admit that South Africa has only regressed under Black rule, rather than the successful Apartheid government.

A 'Love can bloom' movie might fit well.

> "Ey fook u u fookin' Spess Mren!"
> Shaky cam footage of futuristic battle that certainly isn't taking place 30 minutes outside of Joburg
> [hive gang gibberish]
> Futuristic ghetto of oppressed Hive Tyrants being exploited for their labor
> Childlike CGI ork character that's mute for some fucking reason
> Subtle blink-and-you-miss-it cameo by Ninja and Yolandi as the main characters that's 2 hours long with 100% of the spoken lines
> "Racism is bad, geddit?"
> Some parable of how the minimum wage needs to be increased, done so hamfisted that Jews will avoid the theater for a week
> [SFX shots intensify]

$70 million budget.
45% positive on Rotten Tomatoes.
$300 million box office.
Forgotten in 2 years.

>unironically thinking the country is better under Black Marxist rule
>Boers were evil for having a simple literacy requirement to vote
>xD I wish the british had exterminated the Boers, who built country from nothing, because they were mean. :^)

>unironically thinking the country is better under Black Marxist rule
Incorrect, I think your country has been shit from the moment it was founded

South Africa is much better with (((Diversity)))
youtube.com/watch?v=w3wp6fC7vbo
youtube.com/watch?v=5CUmRhOpY54

>avoiding the uncomfortable obvious conclusion that a once prosperous country has gone to shit, due to ending Apartheid
okay. Maybe the country will finally be good when all those mean whites get exterminated.
youtube.com/watch?v=6fzRSE_p1Ys

Eisenhorn

god fucking damnit /pol/
STAY IN YOUR FUCKING CONTAINMENT BOARD

Yolandi SoB pls

My only worry is that casuals would just consider it a Dredd rip-off

DESU id prefer a high budget long running series

so you're saying your board would be better if certain undesirables were categorically kept out.
hmmm.... really fries my vegetables.

wait...no...NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

lol owned

yep and it's easy to determine them based on skin color
Oh wait no, it has nothing to do with that, it's the dumb ass things they do and say. Something they have complete control over.

/pol/ is always right.
gas the kikes
racewar now

Mads Mikkelson Eisenhorn. Was who I pictured when I first read the trilogy.
But I agree it's s decent ease in to the scenery

You guys should watch his Rakka short. It's grimdark and those humies are out to get those fuckers off the planet.

District 9 was about how Nigerians were fucking up his country by his words.

america is kill

it was inevitable.

Wow an unsourced /pol/ screenshot, you sure showed us.

>muh misunderstood criminal trash drug dealers

Did anyone really watch that movie and feel sympathetic to those cunts?

>Mads Mikkelson Eisenhorn
I am now torn between this and Mark Strong.

I love how Elysium's original ending was "let them all in!" And that was so negatively received by the test audiences, they had to change it at the last second.

This is how socially unaware Blomkamp is, he made an entire movie about how the Earth is overcrowded and disgusting and dead, and there's a place where some semblance of civilization exists, and... We should be hoping the Earth people all move to that place. Because it's better.

Yes. People who are off topic, retard.

I was wondering why the ending just had them sending medical help to the overpopulated earth
And I mean, wouldn't that be like, the WORST thing to do in the long run since it'll just lead to even MORE overpopulation since people aren't dying to stupid shit?

Probably. There's a lotta dumb people

It's because that was the last minute panic ending because Neil realized everyone hated the ships going the OTHER way, and he wrote no logical solution to Humanity's issues.

But clearly something that cures disease will help a planet overburdened by people, lawlessness and decay? Fuck it, he wrote those as the "solution" because they were in the original script and the only movable piece of Station equipment that could help a lot of people.

He wanted Earth to immigrate to the Station, user. That's the ending he wanted.

Figures as much. I mean, probably the best solution (since I sincerely doubt the station could hold THAT MANY people) would be to just suck it up and go down as one of history's greatest villians. I mean the people on earth already hate you guys, and they had robots and shit, right?

I wish he'd had it end that way. It would have been our generation's version of "Der Ewige Jude."

>I want a 40k movie!

Fuck that, just have a good 3D animation study do something, but Fuck a full fledged Hollywood film, it'd be nothing but garbage. Hell, even The Lord Inquistor fan film despite being so well done was dragged down by its shitty DONTE DA DEMON KILLA protagonist who was edgy and annoying as Fuck for an Inquistor

40k's to Niche for hollywood
Unless we get someone fucking insane to fund the entire thing...

Like... Mel Gibson?

They made a five-movie series about an old toy line and 90s cartoon.

Will Veeky Forums finally get it's own famous AMA?

That makes sense considering the people who grew up on those toys are now young adults with money to burn.

>he wants statistics
okay.

How? Even with the original ending the movie sucked.

Cool, now show us the Flynn Effect by country.

hmmm...

maybe just one or two more to make the point.

I want statistics on South Africa and Rhodesia today versus in 1970.

last one for now.

Flynn Effect is being reversed today in Western countries due to demographic shift.
Still going strong in East Asia which does not experience the same influx of subsaharans.
diversitymachtfrei.blogspot.com/2016/07/average-iq-in-france-has-fallen-by-4.html

This reads too much like a horror movie.

Remove the outlier, and normalize that data, Jesus. Id bet anything that if you ran that data with poverty and unemployment as mediators, the correlation would no longer be significant.

This is why statistical analysis should be more encouraged in college.

Well today it's 77
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country/za-south-africa

I don't know how to find what it was in 1970.

was that not the point, that they were just going to fuck up the last remaining part?

>90's cartoon
G1 is from the 80's you illiterate wretch

the trend on the left (race predicting crime) would still remain, you idiot.

it's the other three (poverty, unemployment, and education) that the outlier has a questionable effect on.

If anything removing the outlier makes the point that race is a better predictor even stronger.

Plus, it's unethical to just throw out outliers, simply because they are outliers to your collected data. You need a valid reason to throw it out.

oy vey what do you know, /pol/ has to rely on misleading, unsubstantiated or otherwise utterly false stats to prove their shitty narrative

what a surprise

>utterly false
>misleading
>unsubstantiated

if every single Blue troll has normal sized feet. and every single orange troll has gigantic ass feet. Why is it such a large step to consider their brains work differently? I mean they have been thousands of miles apart for thousands of years and look and act completely different and need to do completely different things to survive. Oh well, they must both have exactly equal mental abilities though.