WAAAAGH BAND!

Rolled 8 (1d10)

ROIGHT GITZ, LETS MAKE A WAAAGH BAND WORTHY OV BOTH GORK AND MORK,

NOW FIRST OF ALL, WOT AR' WE, FREEBOTAZ OR A PROPA CLAN?

1d4chan.org/wiki/Ork_Klan_Creation_Tables

Rolled 3 (1d10)

ALL SET, BOSS!

ROIGHTY THAN, GUESS IM "KAPTAIN KROTCH KICKA THAN

Rolled 65 (1d100)

ROIGHT, KAP'N

WHAT'S NEXT THEN? IS IT PIKKIN' DA COLOR FER ARR FLAG?

RED IT IZ BOIZ! KRUZZING DA COZMOS HAV'NEVA BEEN SO SMOOV BE'FOOR

NOW, LETS SEE WO DA LEGENDARY ORK IZ, AND I SWEAR ON MY MIMMIC SQUIG IF IT AINT ME IM GOING TO KROMP THE GROT STRAIGHT INTA'THA GROUND

Rolled 8 (1d10)

IT COULDN'T BE NOBODY BUT YOU, KAP'N!

YOUZ THE BIGGEST AN' BESTEST KAPTAIN DER IS. I SWEAR ON ME LAST TOOF.

NOW AS MY FIRFT DUTEY AS KAPTAIN, I DECLAIR WE GO STAT 'RAIDING DA POINTY EADS,

FIRF MATE, SHOULD GE GO UNT DA BLACK SPIKIEZ, OR DA WOIGHTE ONEZ FIRST?

DATZ WOT I LIKE TA HEAR M'8 Now do me a fava and neva tak 'bout the first one, 'ere me?

Rolled 98 (1d100)

WOT'RE WE DOIN' TONIGHT?

Rolled 10 (1d10)

YES SUH! 'AN I DUNNO, KAP, DEYZ BOTH LOOKIN' PURTY STRINGY. NOT MUCH TO KRUMP, EH?

STOMPING DA POINT EADZ,

JUST WAIGHTING FIR FIRST M8 SKIPPINS TER PIK WICH ONE F'IRST

DA BLACK SPIKIEZ LOOK LIKE DEY MIGHT PUT UP MORE A' FOIGHT, KAP'N!

WHAT YOU MEAN GIT, I EARD DA BLACK SPIKE BOIS HAVE PRETTY FINE MEATS ON THEM THE LAST TIME I CHECKED

[SPOILER]this one was pretty un orky and i personally apologies for properly spelling

Rolled 8 (1d10)

POIRITING DA' POIRITS? ME LIKIE DA SO'UN OV DAT!

BUT FIRST, WHO DO WE WERSHIP?

GORK, OR MORK?

Rolled 7 (1d10)

SORRE, KAP - I DON' SEE TOO GUD AFTER ONE A' DA MIMICS TOOK ME EYE

Rolled 8 (1d10)

BOFF'OVEM I SE,

NOW HOW BIG IS OUR 'ERRY LOT?

Rolled 1 (1d10)

LEMME CHECK DA NUMBUHZ ON DIS TALLY STIKK

Dats a mighty shame right 'der, make sure me little squig will get a zogg'n for dat furst mate skippa

DAT AIN'T A STIKK, DAT'S ONE O' DEM FUNNY SQUIGS.

IT AIN'T LUUKIN' TOO GUD, KAP'N. LOSS LOT A BOYZ IN DA LAST FEW RAIDZ

Rolled 7 (1d10)

not much? zog dat? how ge gunna raid da black spikiez wit' nuimbaz like dis?

Ya lot iz atleast big und tuff like propa orkz, roight?

Rolled 10 (1d10)

OOOOH...

WELL, DEZ LUK PURTY BIG, KAPTAIN

I HAVENT SEEN A LOT SOO BIG SINCE DA MIGHTY BEAST, GORK AN' MORK TRULLEY AVE BLESSED US TODAY MEIGHTIES!

SO, UH, SIR, WHO IZ IT WE'Z CAVORTIN' WIF AND WHATNOT?

Rolled 16 (1d100)

DIS WHY OUR KAP'N DA BEST A' ALL DA OVVA BOSSES - HE LOOKS OUT FER ALL ORKS, SO LONG AS THEY DON'T NEED TO BE KRUMPED

Krotch Kikka truly iz da best a da best
'OO ARE WE KRUMPIN' THOUGH, BOSS?

Rolled 81 (1d100)

RROIGHT, HOO ELS IS EALPING US AT KRUMPING DA BLAK POINTIES?

YA ONESTLY FINK I WOULD WORK WITH ANATHING ELSE THAN OVA ORKS? WHAT YA THINK I I AM, TAU?

OOOH, NOT 'DEM SPIKEY 'UMIES

DAT CHAOS-STUFFS GIVES ME DA WILLIES

please disregard i made that post before i saw

S'ALROIGHT, KAP - NOT YER FAULT

YA NEED A KROMPING GIT? WE FOIGHTING EM ON DA SIDE FOR EXTRA LOOT FROM DA NON SPIKEY 'UMIES

SORRE, SUH - I GOT CONFUZED 'N THOT YOU MEANT WE WUZN'T SUPPOSE TA KRUMP 'EM

Rolled 10 (1d10)

now lets seze what we have in stock
NOW LETZ ZEE WHAT TYPE OV' BOIS WE 'AVE IN STOK

ok sorry for the text im using a several text translators right now to write in ork

WELL WE AIN'T GOT TOO MANY BOYZ, BUT WE GOT LOTSA GROTS

BARRELS OF DEM 'N FACT

WAS A TRANS-MA-LOCA-TAR KAP?

DA ZOG WE DOIN' WIT SO MUCH GROTZ?

'ELL I DON' LIKE IT, SPIKE BOIZ SHUDA TOOK DEM RATHER THAN DA BOIS OF WERTH

WE AINT THE BIGGEST GROUP'A BOYZ, BUT WE'Z DA BIGGEST BOYZ, AN' WE GOT PLENNY O' GROTZ.

Rolled 11 (1d100)

ahhh, ferget 'bout it, 'least we still have da speciel loot,

FIRF MAIGHT SKIPPINS, WHAT DO WE A'VE IN LOOT?

DEYZ GUD WIT TOOLZ AT LEAST

GUESS ITS THA THOT DAT COUNTS

WELL, UHM... TROOFLY, WE AIN'T GOT MUCH, KAPTAIN SUH

'SPECT WE LOST MOST'A IT WHEN FOIGHTIN DEM SPIKEY BOYZ

WOT LOOT? WE AVE NOTTING BUT LOUSY SHOOTAS AND CHOPPAS! ITS PATHETIC!

LIKE 'E SAID, SOONER WE RAID DA BETTA

ooc post

ok so we have the basics down. should we start write fagging or wait until this thread gets more traction?

also what should the klan be called?

We should probably write up a summary post going over everything we rolled.
I DON' KNOW BOSS

Can we keep Mistuh Skippa/Skippins/whatever as a character? I already like the back-and-forth he has with Krotch Kicka

ok, so in summery were a Freebooter klan who raid both Dark Eldar and CSM as a side job. while they lack in numbers they make up for a surpluss of Grots and being as big as the Orks from the Beast series. and they have a surprising ease and speed with flying ships thanks to a red flag

yea sure. i love the idea of two baffoon space pirates who argue all the time but are close friends in a weird beat em up sort of way.

Seems likely that they lost a large number of boyz in a fight, so now all that's left is the biggest and meanest of them who survived. The "next generation" of Grots has yet to reach the "Boyz" state.

I kind of took it another way - we haven't got that many boyz left, but those mainly still around are like mega armored nobs, or least as big with some augmetics that put them on par with dreddies
Sounds ROIGHT to me

they probally lost most of the bulk after raiding the Dark Eldar for so long.

hell the Grot surplus might be from the spores of the previous crew.

sorry, but with the frase " I already like the back-and-forth he has with Krotch Kicka" i kinda only of assumed that you ment character wise.

but shit the image of Dreadnouhgt size pirate Nobs with thousands of Gretchen/Grots surrounding them put a great image in my head. so that works too

I like to think that the lone surviving Mekboy starts enacting some plan to use the surplus amount as literal cannon-fodder.

After a lot of rough battles with the Dark Eldar, the Krew is left with only a few very big, very mean Orks, and a fucking TON of Grots from the spores from the fairly large but not large enough orks that got killed.

Question though, how big is Kaptin Krotch Kicka's Hat, and what's it made of?

role a d100

Rolled 54 (1d100)

AROIGHT, KAPTIN.

AT'LEAS DIS BIG, SKIPPA

brim size anyway

[Spoiler] We have proppa klan, Red, Speshul boy, krumped dark eldar, Deyz both good, Not much, boss, as big as dem 'ard humies dreads!, Daemon """allies""", GROTS EVERYWHERE!!! And we got no loot (so we can't do anything with it) I say we should reroll that. [/spoilers]

Rolled 53 (1d100)

re rolling

Rolled 8 (1d10)

WOT DID WE DO WIF IT?

GREAT ZOG, WHEA' WE GIT DIS 'ERE SPOIKIE TITAN FROM?

AN 'ERWEA AGAIN. NO LOUSEY LOOT

lets just lie and said we rolled a 10 so KKK rides it personally into battle to fight Deldar on the ground

They lost it, so they paint one of the big Boyz like one, cover him in shiny bitz, and act like he's really the titan.

IS' BOOTIFUL, SUH

AINT NO POINT 'EADS GONA LIVE WHEN OR RUNNEN AWAY WHEN I USE DIS MACINE ON'EM

the remaining mekboy made a gargant into a perfect replica of a Chaos titan. he could't bare to see his captain sad and heart broken when the Deldar stole his personal throne

Dat iz really kunnin kaptain!

That rough battle was actually orchestrated by some daemons of tzeentch as a way to bring down some hurt on slaanesh. The end result is that the Orks are left licking their wounds and getting their grot batch ready for a second round so they can really get the WAAAGHHH going and find more of those damn spikey knife ears to krump.

Ummmm Captain, we should go raiding soon. I feel like this tub is gonna fall apart soon, and the geller fields need repair, and I'm pretty sure that we lost pressure in the lower decks.

*leens really close to the grot* Iff da gella iz broken den why da blooddy elz you ere.

Captian, it isn't broken.....yet. Besides I don't have any parts to fix it, so we should uhhhhhh, go and zog those spiky boys, get some new parts.

A young ork isn't called a grot, but a yoof.

so I attempted to draw a flag, it's kinda rushed so it's not good, but it's something

lookright ere git, ey'on'tell yea how to runs yerjob, and methinks yousholdnt tellsya boss how to do iz' now get bak'to da gellerzfiel befer someonez getz verry, verry, mad

[spoiler just as heads up im the one who made this, i just phone posted because i dont know how to use technology[/spoiler]

I also could draw Krotch Kicka too if i had some reference art. if someone could dump art of Meganobz and Freebooterz i could probably draw something up

is anyone still here?

[fuck it im going to bed. hopfully the thread is still up when i wake up[/spoiler]

Yes boss! just read throo da ting now boss, props orky dat is.

TZEENCH! GET OUD'MA THREAD

THIS ER BE ORK TERRITORY, KAOS NOT WANTED

ok but serious tho thats great, adding this to the fluff

Ok boss! Do ya fink I can do some of dem zoggin grotz we haz layin round 'ere for shootin'? Been while since a 'eard dat good an proppa Dakka noize

Sur, znot like da mekboy needz'em for anyfing big anytoim soon.

li'll eard da gitz 'were getting roudy anyway. non of em 'know any disoplin i tellzya.

i think i found a good refference pic for KKK

Fanks boss!

>DAKKADAKKADAKKADAKKADAKKADAKKADAKKADAKKADAKKADAKKADAKKADAKKADAKKA

and one for first mate to

ooc talk again

so im back again because insomnia is a bitch. so is anyone wanna make a archive or anything?

I don't know much about archiving on 4chins. But another thing that came to my mind was; What's the Kaptins ship/fleet like?

Krotch Kicka probally had a proper fleet at one point, but due to a Deldar raid all there left with is a makeshift mini space hulk made out of there old fleet

Sounds reasonable to me. Do you think we should put up a hierarchy list within the fleet of all the characters we got so far? That could make it easier to write fluff about them and the warband itself?

well we have Krotch Kicka as the head obviously with first mate skippa being his right hand.

than theres small but tought Oddboys who lead small ork tribes on the ship. thats where Bullit 'Ead and the Mekboy would come in. bassically there mini warbosses for the remaining orks

than everything else is just Grots Snotlings and Gretchen.

speaking of which we need to come up with a name for the Mekboy

Irbuzz Da Inventa. thats the mekboy's name

and Brainrippa the Drunk for the Wyrd boy.

and I think that does it for Named orks.

anything else we need to write or we good now?

also the ships named The Girth. because benis joke.

guess the last things we need to cover are

1. why the Girths crew are raiding Deldar in the first place, and 2. where the bloody hell these guys found a looted titan from.

>1:
Maybe Krotch Kicka and his merry band of Orks found a webway entry/exit point in space/on a planet. So they just camped outside of it and waited until any eldars came out, which in this case could have been a group of Dark Eldars

>2:
Perhaps the titan they found and looted as damaged in battle and left to be forgotten on a nameless battlefield

>oi kappen, 'sure camping outside of these weird stone things are a good idea?

>yea, wutz da worst that could hab'en?

"OH WAIT GITZ LOOK ITS STARTING TO SHINE GET REA- wai, why dey 'all black 'und pointy? Umie Govna never said anything about da point 'eads being Khaos worshipa's

than the great piracy rivalry began