Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1606: Decade and Yuki's Ero-Ero Handholding Time Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>JumpChain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Wu7N1xJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=2P1eKThZG-g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ok. I've updated Thief again.

Canon Companion option added
Jumper becomes Garret +0cp Drawback added
New Companions available to be baked with Thief's Crew.

This thread's older, I vote we keep it.

Jumper's, if you were a bonus character in a fighting game would you be DLC, a secret unlockable, or cut content.

DLC most likely, that seems reasonable for most Jumpers, a character that wasn't in the game suddenly integrated through out of game measures.

Hey uh, as someone whose lurked in these threads for a while, I had a question for people. To preface, I haven't seen steady conversation about people's chain projects in a while.

Not like perk combos which still come up fairly often, I'm talking about the things that people would get really invested in, putting in time, resources and effort to make something they'd be proud of and show off to other people. The types of things that basically made someone's Jumper unique and memorable once upon a time.

The question is basically "Would anyone who was looking for an excuse to talk about them like to bring them up now?"

>Ok. I've updated Thief again.
Nice.

I'm unsure what Knight of Mirrors is supposed to do. Is it what Quixote becomes if defeated, sealing Impossible Dream and Man of La Mancha until he kills the person who killed him? Right now it looks like a 250 CP skill that does nothing but hurt you if you use it.

WHO MADE THIS

STAHP THE BULLY

It's meant to act as an aura of despair and sealing that denies the supernatural in an area around the servant until Impossible Dream kicks back in.

Now that I think about it, this makes Quixote a must kill in any Grail War to prevent him from getting despaired in the first place. Oops.

On the bright side, at least they didn't include Diend.

Is it worth becoming the Summer/Winter Knight for magic Fae sex?

>It's meant to act as an aura of despair and sealing that denies the supernatural in an area around the servant
Ah, so it drops everyone's Ranks all seals everyone's Phantasms, not just the users. A 'The magic goes away' thing making the world less fantastic. Yeah, Quixote would hate using that.

Too the user last thread who asked if Empowered Invisibility could be toggled, sure.

I think I've already talked all of mine up every now and then. Here's my monster making machine again if I forgot it-

pastebin.com/Wu7N1xJ8

I'm not really sure what there is to say, but it was one of the big goals of my chain, to make something that would allow me to cook up monsters on the fly. I'm pretty proud about it, though I got lost a little during the write up because it was starting to sound metal and I may have gotten hazy because it was fun to push that.

I ran into a combo that was Third Magic + Wishcraft + Leaky Limiter + The Moving Finger Writes, which let me cast almost any spell in any magical system I had access to. Pretty sweet.

None of them are good waifus so no not really.

>STAHP THE BULLY
Don't blame me. My offering was A Mam of Jumpchain Jumps the Impossible Jump Edition.
But everyone went here to this lame Edition just because it came 2 min earlier. Everyone want to embrace the Bully, I guess.

Based on the picture, I'm guessing you're looking at the Dresden Files jump. In which case:
>There's only four you can't pick: Summer has a Knight, Winter is scouting another candidate

Old Chain: Cut Content
Doctor's Companion Nika: DLC
Writer Nika: Secret Unlockable
Zephie: Secret Unlockable
Aria: Cut Content

Homing + Explosion, could you throw something then have it explode?

I'd be some scribble that showed up on the edge of someone else's original design sheets. Some random internet person would notice me and I'd have a single mention in a thread on Veeky Forums.

>Is it worth becoming the Summer/Winter Knight for magic Fae sex?
Probably better to be a Summer/Winter Knight without the Fae sex, honestly. Fae don't give anything away for free user. It's magically impossible due to their nature. And if they can give it away for free, that means they caught a Outsider Venereal Disease.

Not for waifus, user. For banging literal forces of nature.

Not with Job Offer. The old fashioned way.

Sure, that sounds reasonable, like your sweat permeating the object/projectile and detonating on command or when your projectile hits? Yeah, could be really cool actually. Maybe it's named "Heat Seeker"?

Currently trying to make a pseudo-magical digital world using photonic crystals from Nasuverse for quantum computing (in order to run Reality Marbles like the Moon Cell) and... well, using the actual digimon coding perks from Digimon World and Tamers in order to populate those places. Really wish the magic > code perk from Fate/Extra could do code > magic too.

It'd probably be easier to prop up a digital world around pre-existing internets but I don't wanna be reliant on things I didn't make.

Well, the only way that's going to happen is if somebody offs a Knight. Also, I would highly suggest not going anywhere near the Gatekeeper. Or Mab, you filthy Outsider.

>The old fashioned way.
Where are the 'Kill someone and get their position' perks?

The only one I know of is in Shadows of Mordor.

Oooh shit dude, that sounds awesome. Maybe check Gargoyles? I think the Technosorcery perk there might be able to help you out. It's kind of a magitech perk, but it seems to operate different compared to others in that it allows you to use a tech medium for magic and vice versa if I'm remembering correctly.

If I am actually remembering that correctly, maybe you could program magic into your Quantum Computer thing to achieve the effects you're wanting?

>you filthy Outsider.
Actually, an Outsider is more than that. You are from alternate versions of reality, Outsiders are from beyond the Outer Gates, and outside reality altogether.

Pretty sure the Knights are implied to normally have "sensual" duties to their Queens. Ans I think Harry had a bunch of Sidhe groupies wanting him in Cold Days.

You just have to convince Mab you're a better candidate than Harry between Summer Knight and Changes. That's like half a decade.

I think there's another one in one of Val's jumps. I want to say... the Samurai Girls one? May have also been one of Heavens' jumps.

Secret unlockable, unlocked after beating the game in Hard Mode without losing once, then defeating me in a bonus boss battle.

I went to double check and while it wasn't as impressive as I remember, it's still decent.

>Technosorcery: "Combining magic and technology is a no brainer for you. You can handily blend the two to create amazing effects like broadcasting spells over telephone lines or melding creatures together through sorcerous surgery. Very little in the field of technomagic is beyond your reach with this skill."

Cut content, definitely.

Are there any perks for making products sell well and become popular? Aside from them just being really good, I mean.

Would Season City + Empowered Quirk x3 allow me to manipulate liquid condiments and such with the speed and force of a water jet cutter? Would that be low-balling it or the upper end?

Try Generic Videogame Developer. It's also got a booster for that kind of thing.

Secret unlockable! Get a 0-99 win/loss record. Beat the guy with a 0-100 record and you get the joke character.

I need help coming up with a Hero Name for Fiber Master + Recovery empowered to Tier 3 so I can use any cloth to heal and strings as super-stitches.

All I got is Bandage Boy, which is dumb. I'm bad at naming things.

The creation of Complex Gems, a process as follows:

-Using tongs, grab a well-matured Virtue Gem (Path of Exile).
-Steep the gem in a vat of Essence Distillation (Generic Universal Monsters) for exactly three seconds, the type of essence varying depending on the exact effect desired.
-Insert the Virtue Gem into a still-liquid Blood Gem (Bloodborne).
-Sometime previously, domesticate unique animals native to various jumps with Dungeon Master (Dwarf Fortress), then hybridize them with Hybridization (Batman TAS).
-Using Hybridization, create a mutagen that can turn a person into one of the above hybrids. Mix the mutagen into the Blood Gem, stirring evenly to coat the surface of the Virtue Gem.
-Pressurize the gem until solidified.
-Use a Spiritual Transfer Stone (Generic Xianxia) in combination with a Special Imbuement Technique to fill the stone with spirit energy.
-Using various intelligence perks and Secret Techniques, adjust the resultant stone to draw additional power from provided spirit energy, as well as modulate the strength of the mutagen.
-Carefully place the gem into a divot in the user's skin. Have the user pulse spirit energy through the gem to complete the connection.

There you have it! You now have a gem that allows you to draw traits from various animals, combine those traits with the skills from Path of Exile, induce various emotional or mental states in those affected by the skill, hold together the entire thing in a blood exterior, and adjust the potency based on how much spiritual energy you provide it. These provided the bulk of my combat power once I was capable of making them.

I'm not 100% sure this all works, but I figure my jumper is smart enough to patch up any holes in the process.

Thanks, user.

Scar would be appropriate, but that's probably not a hero name.

Thanks Bee.

It's not quite what I wanted (a way to create purely magical digimon- if digimon are living creatures of code, then these theoretical beings would be of spells) but it'll let me tie another one of my projects (making Nasuverse magical circuits of my own) to my digital world later on by letting me bind them to code instead of flesh and soul.

Of course, all I have done on that front is buying the Demon Summoning Handbook from Fate/Zero. But you gotta take one step at a time if you want to get anywhere.

Mmmm, I'm sure it could, and I'm willing to bet that's more the middleground and you could go higher with training.

What about naming yourself "Gauze"?

Duel Monsters - Heroes has a perk for making technology into spells. It might be of assistance here.

Centaur Worries is a fucking trip. If anyone ever makes it, you're going to have to divide your time between destroying a society that's basically SJW in their perfect society, where breaking one of the 'equality' or PC laws can get you jailed or sentenced to death, and where the snake people who are enforcing this hellish society are fighting against Lovecraftian alien, and dealing with cute girl things.

Oh god, that was awful. Let us never speak of it again.
>"I have seen things…"
>"Asg-Dad, what was that? Where are we? What is things?"
>"Your sister is a royal pain in the ass."
Tell me about it.
>"Aaaw, come on, it was fun! And it was just a little on fire when we left, instead of completely! Win-win."
This is entirely your fault and you know it. Anyways, where are we going next?

We're about ten seconds into that thought when several different angels all point weapons at me. I'm seconds away from drawing the Blade on impulse before a bearded man hurriedly breaks up the fight and apologizes for the 'misunderstanding'. I learn that my reputation has apparently echoed among other 'higher powers' across the multiverse, and they were understandably alarmed I would destroy the delicate balance of power upon my arrival. I guess Good and Evil are tangible forces here, though I get the feeling I'd hate everyone equally if I examined this closely.

I'm sure you're all well-acquainted with my (exceedingly low) opinion of said 'higher powers' in a lot of worlds, but honestly, after another decade in Creation I decide to play ball. In return for me laying low and not going full cosmic destroyer at any point and blending in with the population, the world's aggression is 'toned down' so I don't have to deal with escalating disasters.

Let's cut to brass tacks.

Jump 104: Charmed
Alignment: Neutral
Race: Human
Perks:
No Such Thing As Magic
Dreamer
Music [900]
Particularly Powerful Progeny [500]
The Darryl Effect [400]
The Brody Paradox [200]
Charmed Face [0]

1/2

No problem user, I enjoy helping people with these things. I might not know anything else to throw your way right now, but good luck with fleshing that out more. It sounds real cool.

Good, good. Now stick it onto the Emerald Pedestal from Sonic Classic.

>outside reality altogether.
Everyone in the Dresden-verse is effectively paranoid about the very concept of Outsiders, with good reason. I doubt they'd give you a chance to explain how you're not from outside reality, just from a reality that they can't get to. And let's not even touch on trying to explain the Benefactor to them.

Even worse is that having a background in-universe isn't a help, given the infiltration Nemesis managed. Cat Sith and Maeve are prime examples.

Items: [+600 for items]
Badge of Jumper
Ouija Board
Ask Jumper [100]
Piece of Heaven [0i]

Drawbacks:
Do As Ye Wilt

So, in return for me basically under house-arrest for ten years, the world doesn't want to kill me for once. I'm sure I'd rant about the problems of a black-and-white morality system built into the universe and how it judges all unfairly and simplifies complex problems, etc, etc. blah blah blah…I've exhausted all of my rage about one whole world ago. And you know what? Erika's death was avenged, Bernkastel and Hyde are gone for good, and we're not in Creation anymore.

You know what I call this?

A really good time.

I'm gonna grab the companions, Yuki, my brat of a twin sister, and anyone else who wants to come along over to the mansion and we're going to have the best vacation time ever. Destroyer of Worlds, Decade, is on fucking vacation.

Unrelated, I accessed the Potato BBS for the second time ever. When I pointed out everything that I went through, I got responses like:
>overloaded on drawbacks, rip
>here lies cat wizard, he never scored
>Yeah, there's no shame in using the Force Wall in cases like that.
…what's a Force Wall
>…lol
>fuckin noob
>gg, wasting your chain

On second thought, I won't go back to the Potato BBS. It is a silly place.

Which Veeky Forums jumps are in the works?

Probably not. I could be the doctor that all the villains head to after they get away from a botched job.

Very American, so it needs a wonky title in front of it, but I can work with that. Something like the Daring Medical Hero Gauze.

But isn't that more for the Hardware? I think whats being asked is for the Software to be physical, and the only perk that could make software into something physical is the 'Software is my Sword' perk from Hyperdimension Neptunia.

What about Surgical Field Medic Gauzer?

Perfect.

YES, THE CHAOS EMERALDS.

Is Nechronica a good 2nd jump if you went to Generic Universal Monsters first?

>Generic Videogame Developer
Beat me to it. It has perks for making quality products, and also for just making stuff sell regardless of quality.

Mainly Because of the Crap Churner EA has turned into.

Should there really be any special distinction here? It's all technology.

Digimon are already physical, though. You'd just be changing the technology type. And it works for complex technological devices, so it should change software as well.

Is the joke character a badly damaged RX-78-5?

How about "Patchwork"?

Nechronica is a bad early jump unless you have a fetish for suffering.

Healo and Stitch

>I doubt they'd give you a chance to explain how you're not from outside reality, just from a reality that they can't get to. And let's not even touch on trying to explain the Benefactor to them.
The actual really high ups actually aren't ignorant reactionaries. Capital G God, the Archangels, the Gatekeeper, the Mothers, and Mab are people who would know the difference. And could give character references.

We don't know the full story on the Outsiders, but I'm getting a bit of a Nobilis comparison going on where the reality this side of the Outer gates was created, likely by the White God, with the Outsiders wanting the realestate back.

How do we still not have a Lilo and Stitch jump? Didn't someone start making one?

We're anemic on disney in general

>inb4 Disney Channel Live Action Universe

That makes sense I suppose.

Have a completed unrelated Pic.

Besides Dishonored and Thief, what are some good jumps for being a supernatural "rogue"?

Secret unlockable.

The cute but troubled girl gets a new ending, where a mysterious stranger takes her in, helps her with her issues, gives lots of hugs, and sets her up in a nice house to live of the rest of her days peacefully.

We really are weirdly lacking in Disney stuff. It's kind of odd, considering both how popular Disney is and how much content is available. Of course, we have nothing for Don Bluth's works at all, and I'm pretty sure that's a crime against humanity.

I'll take this concept and go a step further: If your Jumper were the hero/heroine of a route in a Visual Novel, what would it be like? What would your True End/Good End/Bad Ends look like?

I'd answer this myself but I'm about to mash my face into the keyboard and pass out, so write fanfiction or something if you want an idea of Decade's

And to answer the original question: Cut content.

DLC. I'm similar to Eliza, from Skullgirls, in that I look pretty innocuous, but in my Arcade mode I turn out to an exceptionally important and powerful individual, completely separate from the main conflict of the game.

...so what would happen if I bring the chaos emeralds into 40k?

Are there any perks that would allow you to "feel" things with telekinesis as if you were touching them with your hands?

Let me think: I don't really see the point of participating in fighting tournaments these days, but I do sponsor some. So I guess I'd be...someone's meme build/mod?

This, basically.

youtube.com/watch?v=2P1eKThZG-g

Uh.

You mean, is it worth having a one night stand to be drawn into an ancient web of magical realpolitik, deceit and family drama for the sake of either an endless war against eldritch abominations, or counteracting the people spearheading said war because their society encourages them to be basically Deldar as a survival mechanism? Throughout which, one of said forces of nature will hold magical authority over you?

Because it's a big commitment. Way bigger than marriage.

dnd

While it is not anywhere close to completion, and would probably be a long process, going into late chain. I had planned a project in which I would create these AI's in husk like bodies and give them direct access to a database of my research and even access to some memories, and see what they create with ludicrous resources and capabilities.

They would each see different things, and create different chassis in their malleable forms and sorta define their role but still be able to change and evolve. Perhaps the node that see's research I did on biology takes the form of some sort of virus that makes shit look like some HR Giger painting. Or maybe one that looked at my work in Song Science takes the form of some crystalline woman with a voice akin to a symphony. Again its not anywhere close to done, but its definitely something I plan to complete.

Not a perk, but D&D psions can do that. It's called Touchsight.
Otherwise it kind of runs into the "too specialized" problem.
It's just a telekinetic knack you can presumably develop with any TK as long as your fine control is good enough.
You don't need perks for every little trick and sub-power, do you?

My story would focus on playing the role of a Saturday Morning Cartoon Villain in order to entertain the Benefactor's daughter, while secretly aiding the heroes and helping them grow and mature. First half would probably be about said goofy antics, squabbling with the heroes, flirting with the Benefactor, and putting on a show for her daughter, with hints of something bigger and darker on the horizon.

The second half would focus on said bigger and darker thing finally arriving, a truly evil threat not only to the world, but also to the Benefactor and her daughter. Things would kick into high gear here, as suddenly I would have to really work with the heroes to fight off the true enemy, with the Benefactor using the majority of her power to hide her daughter, fighting alongside me and the heroes. The Bad End would be the victory of the true evil, with the world conquered, the heroes slain, the Benefactor and her daughter drained of their power, and myself enslaved, forced to become a true villain. The Good End would involve the defeat of the villain, but at a cost: the Benefactor is gone, and her daughter is not yet ready to assume her mother's position. From then on, it would be the job of myself and the heroes to raise her and guide her.

True ending is the complete and total defeat of the real villain, with no one dying and everyone happy. Things go back to normal, with me pulling off my usual schemes and the heroes thwarting me, but now things are much friendlier since they know I'm really a good guy underneath. Also, the daughter joins in occasionally, playing the role of the 'evil' assistant. Aside from that, there's the beginning of a real relationship between myself and the Benefactor, with many jokes being made about how she had fallen for such a goofball. A happy ending for everyone.

Oops.

Needs an outro (home/stay/leave).

I think most of mine are more or less in order at the moment. Most recently, I used Plug 'n Play (KHNH 1), Artifact Savant/Sorcerer Semi-Supreme (Marvel Magic), Unconquered/Mind of the Sun (Exalted: Solars), Haemonculi (Commoragh), Elven Enchantment (LOTR) and Microcosm/Demigod (Greek Myth) to reverse engineer the principle of recursive perfection itself as defined by the Shinma, the Angelus Stone and Molecule Man's composition from my own flames or magical material. I then used ACoCBPRaWAC/A Master of the Axioms/Pankosmoi (Genius: The Transgression) and HSDW, the Third, Second and First Magics to combine and re-engineer them into a series of interlocking Bounded Field-type Noble Phantasms with useful concepts like self improvement or refinement.

Since this represented a substantial investment of my soul, I took the opportunity to form a contract (Pactbinder, Changeling the Lost) with the Beyond, supplemented by Unbreakable Oath (Solars)-and wrote the terms of that contract in the Correspondence (Fallen London) within what I created. And thanks to both my sorcery (Umineko) as well as Writ of Worlds (Infernals), it served as a perpetual enforcement of the constract's terms on the subject empowered by a property of memetic empowerment.

I did all this to create a suitable vessel for my Skyfather (Marvel Magic) force within, which I had used Outside Help (DC Occult) to empower with almost all of the Beyonder race's energy. Now there's a sun of frozen light and iron flesh, that absorbs the Beyond's energy to empower the incalculable force housed within it.

Which brings me to another project I've considered. A Heart To Call Your Own (Kingdom Hearts) lets you bestow human souls, Skyfather lets you empower them and the means above can tinker with them.

Would it be a good idea or a TERRIBLE one to mass produce a type of mindless First Circle Soul designed as an embodiment of humanity, based on humans from places like the Fate, Elder Scrolls and SMT series?

That's really cool user, it'd be like Jumper's own R&D department. Good luck with building it up.

Well, for starters I don't think it would really have good/bad ends. There would just be different types of proper end-ends (there would be FAR more ways to accidentally kill yourself along the way), with varying levels of bittersweetness. The true end would be hidden behind unlocking the total 8 endings, then deleting your save data, then turning on the game exactly at midnight.

Oh, and there would be a lot of bossfights. You know how Mass Effect 3 is practically a VN disguised as a shooter? It would be like that, but in reverse: Your childhood friend's tantrum would result in a frantic dogfight in the stratosphere, being challenged by the rival would start with a portal-off but end with a fistfight at the bottom of the ocean, your imouto's birthday would be heralded by Cthulhu awakening from dread R'lyeh.

Oh, and a lot of the cutscenes would reward you for button mashing by making mundane things happen more AWESOMELY, to represent stunting. Big dramatic zoom ins when you're picking up a phone! Sakura blossom storms when you prepare a bento for your sick kouhai! Erupting volcano right outside the bathroom!

The route for Writer Nika would start with you messaging them and theyre all cheerful online, but when you meet them they're grumpy and a bit standoffish. They give you a blank Eyecon and tell you to try it.

And then you become a magical warrior (Borrowing the power of a Servant) and they ask you to work for them in return for "basically anything your heart desires" and you are instantly suspicious of them but you like fighting the bad guys. The bad guys are in awe at how bizarre your powers work, and you enjoy it.

Meanwhile Writer Nika takes a shine to you and lets you hang out with them. They're still grumpy, but they begin to start talking to you about magic, being their 'champion' and all. Of course, Sage Of The Forest, Nylocke, Caster Cu, and other companions do appear and talk/fight by your side. Eventually you notice a lot of bizarre things happening. So you demand to know what the hell is going on, why do they seem to know so much about you? About what's going to happen next? They refuse to answer and just change the subject, and this causes a rift between you two.

Eventually you find that you can't really beat the bad guys by yourself anymore, and Writer Nika has to step in to effortlessly sweep them aside.

You of course, demand answers immediately. You also felt a little overshadowed by this. Why is Nika relying on you, if they're so strong? You remember them mumbling about how they can cast almost any spell. If they can indeed do that.

And then Nika tells you point blank that where they came from, you're a fictional character. You're someone from a story. And that indeed, they are powerful. But this world can't rely on an outsider like them. They feel so dull and unhappy with how limtless they really are. So they do all this to entertain themselves (1/2)

Thanks, I'm primarily doing it for the narrative aspect, seeing what a sapient AI would make of seeing what could possibly be an expanse of knowledge, perhaps a nightmare, or even an emotion held dear and being told to "make a body" and other subsystems with that knowledge in mind.

But the R&D potential is most definitely great.

Not really a chain long effort, but it serves as a basis of most of what I do:

>Get a Transformer alt-form
>Import as an ACU (Supreme Commander)
>Get Genius (Rick & Morty), and start building Dyson Spheres inside of a miniverse battery using Supreme Commander bots, which can be done in a few hours thanks to time dilatation.
>Connect battery to your mecha-body
>Get Weakness of the Flesh (Noblesse) so you don't blow yourself up
>Get Do Not Sacrifice Yourself For Us (Noblesse) so you can pay the price of magic with more energy
>Get Sufficiently Analyzed Magic (FF8), regular energy can be used to power up spells
>Get DC's Magic, with the greatest Magician of the Age (mainly from DC Occult)
>Get Sorcerous Schooling; Ego-Centric Magic (Marvel Magic)
>Get Fourth and Second Magic (Various Fate/ jumps)
>Get Wordless Casting and Gestureless Casting (Anima Beyond Fantasy), Traditional Casting and Resolved casting (Mage: The Awakening), Hasty Hexer (Young Justice), Wish Granting (Fate/Stay Night), with all of these you are basically removing the need of any short of ritual, skill requirement or even having to move to practice magic
>Get The Abyss of Magic (Overlord) and Soul Source (Dresden Files) to increase the raw power of your magic by spending even more energy

It's pretty unoriginal and I think similar things are used around here, but hey, it's a pretty simple combo that gets you reality warping.

Oh, and there is also using the Biggus Dickus Formula and turning it into an Alt-Form via Gargantia so you can be star-eating dragon.

Do you think you'll ever populate a ship, city or dimension with all of them after you get sufficient numbers of the AI? Telling them to go work together to make a community or settlement together and watch over the processes? What other things do you think you could have them do as experiments?

You get so angry. So many people died because you couldn't save them. It tormented you, constantly. How Nika was relying on you to save them and you would fuck up sometimes. It burned you up. And Writer Nika could have just saved their lives? So fucking what about all that nonsense? People are dying! You yell at them, and storm out.

Hakuno appears and point blank, tells Writer Nika that they fucked up. Nika huffs but admits that yeah, they really have taken a fucked up view of it.

The bad guys throw a nasty bit of anti-magic in Writer Nika's face after they step in to try to save your ass when you ran into more bad guys on your way out, which makes them weak. You manage to unlock a program in the Eyecon, a special program that Nika added. Emotions to Mana. And you use a blast of Mana Burst to defeat them, and drag Nika's weak body to the base. The Anti-Magic can't get removed until you kill the Top Bad Guy.

Nika admits that they fucked up, and that they're sorry. You smile, and accept their apology. You then go off to defeat the Top Villain.

Bad End would be you dying against the Top Bad Guy (After being a huge jerk to Nika during the route), and Nika's companions go down one by one against him until Nylocke defeats him. You become part of the Afterlife in their Floating Island, though.

Good End would be that you win. Nika is cured, the day is saved, and that everything seems to be better now that Nika has been reminded they still have limits.

True End would be Nika asking to take you with them, and you accept. Vowing to help them never become bored to remind them of their limitations and to join their magical girl team. You eventually get together with them, and the end CG is you holding hands with them.

I don't know if that would work, if only because TES and Lovecraft have distinct "dream realms".

The route in general is a slice of life of the eccentric hero, one day petting doggos, another hatching eggs that are actually somesort of new spliced dinosaur, another is learning a new recipe (And mastering it to absurd heights, thus leading to foodgasms), or perhaps he made a new spaceship and wants to go for a picnic in which he looks to the stars.
The other he is being moody, so choose carefully for there is a hidden system here.
Oh and the other heroines and heroes includes, spies, soldiers and the child of the jumper.
Gifts given are many, as well pets, the hero is fond of giving pets customized to his friends.

But depending on how you go along the way things start altering.
The Good End is embracing the insanity and enjoying the peaceful days, lots of cutscenes to reach it, focused around calming the shit out of the Jumper when he tries to do something vile, unwise or just plain insane.
A sort of balance is found in this route and ends with a hug and the jumper murmuring 'I never wish to leave'.

Bad End, there would be two main routes here at lead to each one, the first one is a yandere end where I devour them body and soul to keep them in me (if you picked certain options when moody, them tried to go for the routes of others).
The other a 'YOu killed mY frIenD' type of end, most likely you blabbed and were kidnapped by the goverments to see your implants and gifts given to you by opening you up.
You die and then cue a curbstomp where the planet is destroyed at the end, most of the souls of humanity used for the scene cuts to a man kneeling before a grave.
'Here lies [Your Name], good person and better friend'

My bad ends do not fuck around and these are the two main ones, you also go a couple along the other routes, they are all a bad end that is horribly to the protagonist or people around of him.

The true end.
Only gotten after you get the two main bad ends and the Good End as well.
This route is called 'Thank you'
1/2

Oh, this one runs the gamut in my case.

Bad end would have been me sticking with the monster motif and following that to its inevitable conclusion when I eventually find a world to stay in, ruling over it with an iron fist, replacing every being on the planet with their murdered-and-resurrected, loyal-only-to-me selves. I picked up a perk that would permit that some time back, but frankly, I don't think I've used it more than a handful of times and I've ignored the loyalty aspect of it.

Neutral end would have been me going full noblebright earlier on, and then just... getting ground down to the point that I play the hero but it's empty and I feel nothing. Which would have seen me throw myself at Saitama until the chain ended in my death, because it would have been the first time in a while that I felt something.

Good end would have been me concluding my chain in Zendikar. Quite honestly, if it hadn't been for the interference of Ob Nixilis, things would have taken longer to do, I would have had to overcome more, and I would have ignited my Spark when I got the Hedrons up and running. Not that I didn't, but it would have worked out properly.

True End is a good long distance out and involves me ripping my spark out of Nixilis and throwing him back into an older version of Zendikar because fuck him. After all, where do you think he got an oldwalker's spark from? For an instant I stood on the precipice, and it was taken from me. And I am only vaguely aware of it at this point.

After all, do you really think he's following me simply because I amuse him?

Here the Jumper thanks his newfound friend, there is a 20 or so minutes long cutscene in which we see the positives and negatives of how the Jumper being around has changed the world.

An old lady who reminded the jumper of the past, ate a fruit that made her live longer and she was able to see her chindren and grandchildren one last time before her death.
A man whose life was ruined talked with the Jumper and with his advice managed to turn his life around, he moves on to become a priest and help other people.

A corporation failing, but with loyal hardworking workers found a donation that let them stay afloat till the next contract came.

A new wonder medicine functions as a panacea-lite, greedy corporate pigs are unable to stop it from hitting the market and pharma companies fail to stop the spread of this medicine, people are healed and live longer, evidence of corruption is unearthed as well.

Cheap and affordable Cybernetics to improve the quallity of life come into existance.
A new company rises in the midst of this chaos with their eyes set on the stars, the CEO the child of a certain old lady, inspired by her last words.

And Yet....
In the shadows the goverment plans to use the genomes collected from the combat pets of the jumper for the making of new living weapons.
A rejected combat beast swims in the oceans, it dreams of destruction and carnage.
A man run away as evidence of his wrong doing was unearthed and promises revenge.

The route finally ends with the jumper promising to come back one day. though he worries a lot about what he might find.
The MC promises that he/she will keep walking onwards, but will also hold the fort for them, so they do not have to worry, whatever happens will happen, but they will fight till the end as they wait.

It ends with a picture of the stars and the Jumper looking up and remarking of how beautiful the wold and this universe is, the protagonist gives a small smile at their friend.

And cut.

The End.

It's a slow starter. Haruhi is my first Jump and all I got there was a nice little sister and a some nifty Slider Powers. Next it's off to the Wondrous Vault where I met with ROBert for the first time, I picked up a lot of anti-Sue stuff here and managed to get out thanks to Jump-Chan. Fleeing into the Protectors of the Plot Continuum HQ, right into Devil's Snare's waiting fronds. From there it's a long fight whilst a group of three Renegade Jumpers, one of each item and perk line from the Vault, sent by ROBert cases after me constantly. I hope it'll be entertaining!

Various bad ends would be you fucking up and being an ass to Writer Nika's companions. One bad ending that's meant to be a joke is just where you tell Caster Cu to back off and that you're replacing him as Writer Nika's boyfriend. He immediately throws you in the Wicker Man and you burn to death. You're gonna have to share Nika, sorry.

Another is where you (rudely) tell Nylocke that he's the Master of NOTHING and that he's annoyingly incompetent when he tells you to wait before fighting the bad guys. You charge in and die.

Also there's a bad end where you're an ass to Sakura and Writer Nika just murders you on the spot by crushing you with cartoon anvils.

There's also a Nylocke (Which is about you helping him with his mental issues but also exploring why people adopt a persona to fight bad guys and the deal nature between a facade and the true self.) and Caster Cu route (Where you help him come to terms with how he's not really a hero anymore without his spear. And that he can still kick ass despite not having a spear. With an optional threesome scene involving Nika and Caster Cu), and The Sage Of The Forest Route. (Which is about him training you in kicking ass and learning what means to be a hero)

Hey, in the X-Men movies jump it says that companions get 400 cp plus 400cp to spend on powers.
Does that mean i have only 400cp to spend on powers alone and the others are reserved to be spent on perks and items or can i spend 800 cp on powers for companions?

Well, with this happening late chain, the idea was that their chassis would be extremely advanced, being an amalgamation of biology, technology and magic, which would be narrowed down to a science for research purposes. They would be their own individual and have different personalities, and would interact akin to siblings. They can feel envy or anger or even sadness. Their "alien" nature is what would make them....more than just a human powered up with knowledge or superpowers.

They would sorta live and breathe what they are and sorta embody the aspect

They would each occupy their own dimensions/domains, and interract through an ever pervasive Netsphere I would set up. They could exchange ideas, have talks about things like dreams and aspirations, for the purpose of letting them find themselves and understand eachother, mind you this would especially be a learning experience for me, figuring out why the node that looked at my theoretical research on "control" manifested the form of a swarm of extremely small scale machinery that function like cells in some intricate pattern. They would, in a roundabout way, be the closest thing I could sorta call "kin".

>experiments
They would towards the beginning research things they believe I would benefit from, with a disregard in what my rules were, because of the tunnel vision towards their aspect.Like some female AI that saw my memories of grandeur may have made a gas that subjugates sapients, I would never use that.

Their kinda like psychologically alien aspects of my research,memories, or emotions given flesh,form,technology supremacy and immense intelligence.

A dream inside a dream is still a dream.

WE NEED TO GO DEEPER

That's loads more complex and fleshed out than I expected. It's sounding like you're starting on the road towards. . .I don't really know the words for it. It's like you're making Primordials in the Greek sense mixed with the Titans from Titanfall. I really have no words.