Armwrestling contest between primarchs

>Armwrestling contest between primarchs

Which primarch would win?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0PgF_7J_RfI
youtube.com/watch?v=7Jm_eUQSYAk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Magnus was canonically the largest.

But Sanguinius canonically has the most examples of bullshit OP strength. Like that time he smashed a Wraith Titans skull in with his bare hands. Or that time he broke a Bloodthirsters back - over his knee, like it was fucking Batman or something.

Anyway the answer is Sylvester Stallone but only if his Son is on the line

Ferrus.

Vulkan

All of the primarchs were rediculously strong to begin with. Snapping a bloodthirsters back over his knee, while no mean feat, isn't actually that impressive in regards to his strength.

The strongest Primarchs were those with real physical advantedges.
Vulkan was extremely strong, I believe he managed to hold the weight of an entire imperial battlecruiser somewhere.
Magnus has an advantedge because of his size.
Ferrus Manus gets a edge due to his metal hands.
Angron also has a fair chance, due to the combination of raw power and aggression.

Guilliman.
It's all about technique.

>entire imperial battlecruiser somewhere
Bullshit.

He did throw tanks on Isstvan though

Lion

Before HH lore got raped it was Magnus then Russ. Now Russ has strength 6 :-I

I'd totally watch a movie of Vulkan just hulking out and throwing tanks around.
youtube.com/watch?v=0PgF_7J_RfI

Then Fulgrim should win.

Ferrus, he was regarded as the strongest primarch by many. However more importantly he would have an iron grip which is a massive advantage in an arm wrestle.
Second best would be magnus if he is the biggest, purely because arm wrestling favours longer levers.

I'd say either Sanguinius, Vulkan, Ferrus, Angron or Magnus. Definately Magnus if psychic powers are allowed, but that would be almost cheating.

Vulkan is the largest and strongest, excluding Magnus biomancy. At one point in the HH books he comments on having to hold back in sparring with his brothers so he wouldn't immediately just overpower them.

>HH books

youtube.com/watch?v=7Jm_eUQSYAk

To be honest, Magnus would probably concentrate to hard, rip a hole in reality causing the contest to be shut down due to daemon invasion. He's a fuck up, he's like a super-powered Mr Bean.

He's also the largest model wise. Larger than Magnus and Horus in Terminator armor.

So there's that.

Vulkan is the strongest, assuming no Warp fuckery by Magnus.

Primarchs mentioned as being the strongest:

Magnus
Vulcan
Perturabo
Ferrus Manus
Leman Russ
Angron

My guess would be either Magnus because he is most often described as being a giant even among his brothers, or Ferrus Manus because, you know, metal primarch super hands.

>Perturabo
?

Angron would win.
Every other primarch would know better than to piss him off by beating him.

Beating your own legion to death builds muscle.

Hey guys, can I come too?

No, go back to being irrelevant.

Abba, you aren't a primarch. You can watch tho

>Every other primarch would know better
Johnson is an autist and thus does not understand social cues.

Also I posit his tardstrength would mean he has a good chance of winning.

Truly, how can white primarchs even compete?

Guilliman

Obviously Angron. He bench pressed a Warhound Titan. The only competition is Magnus due to warpfuckery.

>He bench pressed a Warhound Titan.
What was he standing on? How did he not just get buried?

Pretty sure Ferrus and Mortarion were supposed to be physically the strongest, according to Scars anyway.

The bottom of a plasma-blast crater his chucklefuck brother was having a nap in.

Apparantly Imperial roadways make use of some seriously hardcore foundations.

He pretty much squatted it. The Warhound tried to step on Lorgar, Angron just caught the foot and held it off him. From memory it then tried to fry both of them with a plasma weapon, which Lorgar blocked with psychic fuckery but he still got half burned to death. I think it was a World Eaters Warhound which eventually took it down.
'Betrayer' had some seriously badass moments.

This got me thinking about Ferrus's iron hands. So its believed that it is living metal correct?
In that case is this the first melding of necron technology with the warp? Is that even possible? Primarchs are basically warp entities these days and the living metal was pretty well integrated into Ferrus.

Angron could bench press a Titan so I'd have to say him

>make use of some seriously hardcore foundations.
Lol. Yeah otherwise it would just be a little Angron shaped hole under the boot.

>He pretty much squatted it.
Which is fine until you realise he's pushing on the ground with the same amount of force.

Fulgrim would have a good run, smash through everyone else. But when he arrived at the championship against Guilliman, RG would have taken the time to perfect Fulgrims technique and made it better.

Well, it was a plasma crater so there was a hell of a lot of fused material under him. Also, don't underestimate how difficult it is to force something large through hard-packed dirt.

seconding this. he has those metal hands.

Ferrus Manus, how is that even a question? If you answered anything else it's because you forgot Ferrus Manus even exists

Which isn't really a thing to be ashamed about.

Unsure. It was integrated with his body, but Ferrus's body seems to be of secondary importance if the clones Fulgrim had Bile make were tied to the same warp signature. If it had an effect on his soul, it's possible necrodermis is now interfaced with a warp-spirit. I wonder if the clones had metal hands

>I wonder if the clones had metal hands
I dont believe they did.

>it's possible necrodermis is now interfaced with a warp-spirit.
Just seems like thats something that hasnt been thought out or discussed with all the retcons over the years.

Lorgar

When Lorgar cashed in all his 'good boy points' how powerful was he?

Still pretty shit in a fight but a fairly potent psyker

Alpharius. The rest would be rushing to the bathroom because of a mix of laxatives and muscle relaxants.

Okay
*Hums Dancing Queen dejectedly in a corner.*

You do know that he's only black because of a geneseed mutation right?

Curze fucked him up and gave him space PTSD.

I think you mean some serious fanwank mary sue bullshit you retarded child

Well, angron isn't a Mary Sue. He has character development, obvious flaws, isnt good at everything for no reason, etc.

He managed to do it with Khornes help. Atleast that's my theory, and it was just a warhound.

Rogal Dorn would bring his own gold plated table, put on his pain glove then he will not fucking move. He wont put the others down, but they will never get his hand from the neutral position.

This. Those hands were literally stronger than Powerfists.

I believe that loyalist warhound was about to fire but then got knocked out by a world eaters one. Lorgar use psychic powers earlier to shield himself which is why he was still alive in the blast crater.