Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/erikfinman
twitter.com/erikfinman/status/944626554486665216
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I can make money, but he can't buy good looks

neither can you OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

bruh he looks like he's 30 wit those eyebags

only because I heard he has an 9 inch dick

He can. Have you heard of plastic surgery?

>tfw despite being autistic I still get laid because of it
>tfw this cunt has already embarrassed himself to the entire world and will forever be known as the insecure weirdo who got rich by luck and acted out

how do I make those go away? I stopped staying up late

>can't buy good looks

Trainers, nutritionists, stylists and behavioral coaches are abundant.

He could transform in a matter of months if he'd choose to.

what about his tiny cock?

Seemed that you've sucked it already, so it's not a problem.

>Have you heard of plastic surgery?
why yes we have

>implying you can change bone with any of that
>inb4 muh plastic surgery
Too late, he's fucked for life.

CARDS DEALT AT BIRTH. Money is a nice cope.. that's all.

who the fuck are those people

0/10 comeback

jealous of his money? a bit

jealous of his life in general? not a bit. kid is more insecure and beta than most people ive known and hes rich. if i was half as pathetic as he is on social media i would instantaneously kill myself.

kid has shit for brains and got lucky (brother got him into bitcoin, not himself and who the fucks gets access to a grand when hes 12 years old? my parents wouldnt even give me $50 at that age). thats it

Serious question biz. This kid had been flashing his BTC wealth for a couple of years now. We know he lives in N.Y. With geographic tracking, a little doxxing, why aren’t we breaking into his flat, beating the shit out of him, smashing his knee caps up and forcing him to transfer his BTC to another address and steal from this faggot. Seems to me like a lot of the NEET’s who have discovered wealth are vulnerable to home invasion and robbery of their BTC. I would totally do it, fuck it. Thoughts?

so then do it you faggot

why are you sitting here asking why someone else hasn't done it yet?

He's a Jewish Mormon from Idaho.
I'd rather be dead

FUCK YOU NIGGER

His facial structure is ok, just flooded with fat.

Even if you got his address and managed to break into his apartment, you couldn't beat him.

Once you saw him you would literally drop on your knees and beg to suck his humongous cock.

You can't flim flam the fin man.

I'd much more like to do that to you.

Where can I read this fag's social media outbursts? I'm not too jealous of him because somehow I feel like he'll blow his fortune on retarded shit.

A quick rundown:

>rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
>in contact with aliens
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>control france with an iron fist
own castles and banks all over the world
>direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth, first designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies
>both brothers said to have 200+ IQ
>ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are 67 years old, from the space-time reference point of the base human.
In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the Bog bang to the end of the universe
>The Bogdanoffs will guide humanity into a new age of wisdom, peace and love

Nevermind, found his twitter and couldn't read more than 10 posts. This kid literally just sits on twitter 24/7 being butthurt instead of enjoying his money. Fuck.

but does a cartel have the balls to do that?
I think the backlash from the cartel's cia handler would be too much.

whats his twitter

@PUSSYMAGNETDESTROYER6969XXX

twitter.com/erikfinman

(((Finman)))

>that maxilla recession
>that narrow palate
>that weak chin

all the BTC in the world cant buy your way out of inceldom

I wouldn't look like him for 10,000 btc. Not even kidding.

............................ are you the feds

Wait a second do These guys really look like this?

I honestly don’t know who this kid is, more power to him. Is that his mom? She must be glad he was shrewd and did what he did. You people pay too much attention to other people if you know a lot about this person or care if they show off.

You have to go back.

its just cringe after cringe
Its either fortune cookie posts or “hehe gotcha” lmao

So do it then faggot. I’m waiting????

>busted nose
>tiny eyes
>small jaw
kek

no ofc not, but the same applies to most actors. Once you got him, you have done a crime and the police is gonna be after you.

You could honestly do the same with robbing a bank, just that yes... its easier to robb him.

Post address

It's certainly not perfect. It's ok.

It won't be an impediment, especially if he'd grow a beard.

>post address
FUCKING FAGGOT!!! AAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

twitter.com/erikfinman/status/944626554486665216

Erik you have to go back, you don't belong here.

You can but it'll catch up with you

You're a faggot

I'm a Bitcoin millionaire but I don't tell it to the entire world so the government can steal everything.

You need to sell all your LINK, only then will the bags go away.

He may be a millionaire, but no amount of money can change the fact he got bullied in highschool and was turned down by every girl. He'll never get back a happy childhood.

Money doth not maketh the man. No amount of money will fix his autism or frivolousness, only a matter of time.

CIA plz go back to /pol/

social coaches are abundant

not a problem

Holy shit is this real? I have all the traits of the warrior skull. I always noticed my head looked like LeBron James.

You need to send 16 BTC to 3LxXjiMHMEGrWMYUWUZDpqm7pvfms4p5gm or you're rekt faggot.