40K: Assassination time:

Time to kill a planetary governor.

You have been given a Stalker pattern Boltgun and and two reloads, you are free to kill the governor in anyway you see fit, provided you can get yourself in a position to dispatch him. But the complication is that you HAVE to use the Boltgun somehow.

So Veeky Forums how do you do it?

Time limit on the assignment?

One day (local time, 36hrs).

I shoot the governor.

That's one way to do it, but will you reach him through bodyguards, palace defences/ guards, Arbites and possibly more? Because you would likely encounter at least some of these on the way too shoot him.

If you can get through all of that, that feel free to shoot him.

I break in through the Underground and sneak up his base, when I reach him I whisper into his ear "I am Alpharius"

OP here, I like that.

Grade A shooting there Kiddo, even a Vindicaire lacks your skills.

Not necessarily, given the range is not that short.

The one on vraks surely did.

Thank you

It's a stalker, snipe him.

Any other bolter would be difficult.

>Any other bolter would be difficult.
Hurricane Bolter would be easy too, just get at the eyesight distance and open fire in his general direction.

True it doesn't have a short range, but to think that Palace wouldn't have some sort of protection from sniper fire would be short sighted. At least in my opinion.

HAHAHA! Foolish assassin! I, Planetary Governor Ernesto Encarnacion Mundus Agamemnon XVI, have several body doubles who roam the halls of my palace to trick you! How do I keep one from usurping me? Why, they're all mutes except for me! My guards need only challenge one to speak to know for sure whether or not it's their beloved governor! But, try and figure that out from 300 meters away! I have slipped the noose set by you and my enemies! I will reign for a thousand years!

...But what stops me from holding one of the fakes hostage? The guards can't tell the difference if the fake is gagged or knocked out.

Nothing stops you from holding one of the doubles as hostage, but if they're the double then the real governor simply gets on the vox and says 'Shoot the interloper!'

What if I swapped clothes with the double, forced the gun at the double's head, and made it look like HE's the assassin?

Do you have a mustache that's meticulously coiled and oiled? Then your disguise is faulty and you'll simply die better dressed than someone of your station deserves.

What if I used an explosive to crumble the palace with the governor inside, but I shoot the explosive to cause the explosion?

That's quite a gamble. First you'd have to plant all the explosives strategically around the palace to cause a complete collapse without being seen or leaving evidence for the guards or scanning servitors to find. Plus, you've also probably killed a lot of civilians and maybe even some people of importance since they were in the governor's palace. That Techpriest that came to inspect the governor's ancestral archeotech toilet had friends on Mars who're going to examine the wreckage and determine foul play, then the assassin becomes the one contracted to die. The Assassinorum probably won't kill you for being so sloppy, but you'll look bad. If they wanted to just blow all that shit up they could have done that from orbit in a Black Ship.

It's been a while since i've looked at 40k stuff, is this a new assassin club? I just remember the big 4

Just claim that a genestealer cult did it.

But what if everyone still has their jeans?

Pray to the Emprah that they burned off.

Is a OC of drawfag made few years ago if you mean OP pic.

That said, there are "normal" assassins outside the Officio Assassinorum and the Death Cults (and according to Dark Heresy, sometimes the temples use them to fill their ranks after proving their worth in a high-profile mission they normally would send the elite.)

Follow some of the servants home and take their clothes,

Return to the palace with ID and case the place, planning out an escape route and mapping guard patrols while doing your duty.

You return to the home of the servant where you left your botgun and begin the operation again but with this time an escape route planned out.

This guy gets it!

Those gloves are so fucking stupid, they would prevent you from using your weapons correctly.

Break into his room while he is asleep, fire the bolter into the ceiling, and beat him to death with my bare hands.

stick a paper scope on it and head for the roof. You should all know what i'm planning

>fabricate some kind of evidence that would implicate the planetary governor of whatever treason/heresy

>go to local inquisitor and report that I have evidence that the planetary governor has committed heresy

>ask that i may perform the summary execution myself in the name of the emperor for my loyalty in helping root out heresy

>execute the governor using the special boltgun

GG EZ PZ

>walk up to palace

>tell them plausible excuse

>meet govner and ask how he is

>he talks I shoot him, he don't talk I shoot him in the legs and his guards then its TORTURE TIME

or if they don't believe my excuse to see the governa then its time to use my evesorator ness and club everyone to death with the bolter

nigguh the time limit is 1 day