Character art thread

Could I get some character art for cops here?

Ideally with the sort of hateful and broken thousand yard stare you would pick up serving on SWAT for 10 years in the World if Darkness

>Ideally with the sort of hateful and broken thousand yard stare you would pick up serving on SWAT for 10 years in the World if Darkness

There's a decided lack of this so far.
I do like real-life, or original art rather than just pulling from an established character a game. I do think there is a necessary post however, so I'll make it and one other.

There we are.

Now to some real life.

>serving on SWAT for 10 years in the World if Darkness

Can we get some modern bandity or thuggish characters?

>dave, what are you bringing
>gun
>steve, what are you bringing
>gun
>mike, what are you bringing
>hammer

This isn't art, this is shite

not OP by the way, just a regular shitposter, but even shitposters have opinions!

Someone has to breach

Slightly obscure, but can I get some fantasy western/weird west art? Somewhat hard to find.

I posted some here

Missed that. Thanks m8

>puts mask on
>doesn't hide badge

There is a thing called projecting authority, while remaining anonymous to prevent recriminations.
My complaint is the lack of a vest, but I am not sure what year The Cartel was set in. The cover has a helicopter, but also a double-barrel shotgun.

The badge is the wrong thing to criticize.

badges have badge numbers which can be used to identify someone. the mask is worthless if you're wearing a name tag. the badge isn't the wrong thing to criticize.

Hey Veeky Forums, I'm looking for images of a male Naga Bard, instrument optional, preferably with a whip (or another type of Naga/snakepeople in light armor with a whip). Thanks in advance. If it's just the upper body it's fine too, but I'm kinda at a loss for finding any.
Current best fit which I'm thinking of cutting off the lower half as thanks

put a helmet on, you fool!

Can we get some dragonalayers?

Requesting dusky desert druid dames