Thoughts on this?

Thoughts on this?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/DEGOUqHU0AAOoZ7.jpg/type/op/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A good thread died for this garbage.

Does the first option even happen?

Monstrous fuckable females and cute fuckboi males are better than either of those

I do think it's funny when races that aren't based on mammals have huge breasts. So many lizard races with tits.

I like both for different moods and settings.

>A good thread
If it was good, it would not have been on page 11

I like titty-females instead of monsterfemales. Many women also prefer to play something beautiful.

Who doesn't?

I prefer something that makes scientific sense.

If I'm playing a race of birds and I'm playing a male, I wanna be fucking fabulous.

shit argument made by a dumb furry

he's not wrong, but he's not right either. how am i supposed to distinguish a male from a female without looking at it's genitalia?

this is why gender dimorphism is important

The first one is what the people want, bar the loud furry minority.
You think the reason that there's devil costumes for men and sexy devil costumes for women is because those dang misogynists are controlling the company or because the market has spoken which kinds actually sell? Same with monster/creature design.

Wizards actually had the best solution for nagas in Amonkhet: metal corsets.

I wish entitled people would stop bossing around artists telling them to stop doing this and doing that

So this?

All you gotta do is give your female beast"men" trap physiques, and you're fine. It's still femenine, without being mammalian.

If people don't like an artist's shit there's no reason why they shouldn't say so. Since there's no way they can compel an artist to change, it's all non-consequential outside of the narrow, ephemeral world of 'muh feelings'.

Maybe a smaller chest on the male, but yes, perfect

I'm still trying to figure out why someone copy-pasted their sketch three times and had the courage to post it on the web thinking they were some kind of consumer advocate.

Like, was the point that they don't like girls with mickey mouse ears and tentacle arms in video games? What video game does this anyway? Like, closest I can think of is Touhou's Nazrin, but all of the characters are female, so the three copy-pasted rats don't fit.

Then there are skaven I guess, maybe those are in the warhammer video games, and they probably more closely resemble the copy-pasted rat, but pretty sure I never recall any of the female kemonomimis in that game.

What game does this? I'm legitimately confused.

Is this some sort of strawman meme picture?
Why is a video game complaint being posted on Veeky Forums ?

Not quite, constant bashing can discourage an artist

>both aren't cute mouse people
call me a fucking plebe but I'd prefer that over your fur faggot "monster girl" shit.

I can't take seriously anything said by a woman. They don't have opinions, they just regurgitate points that men have made years before.

>Why is a video game complaint being posted on Veeky Forums ?
Its main point is about fantasy/sci-fi monster design, which is Veeky Forums-related

It happens with humans too

what a pointless thread. women like to be beautiful, men like to look at beautiful women, it's not more complicated than that.

It's actually the opposite of furry taste. It's saying beast-like races shouldn't be designed based on what players want to fuck but on their irl animal analogs. "Make the animals less fuckable" is not what furries say.

You can criticize someone without being an ass

don't kid yourself user, plenty of furries would fuck the male version

My favorite part is the male deathcaps are just angry dongs.

Pasta thread do not respond.

Jesus, user, who pissed in your coffee this morning?
There are some things we just don't talk about by the virtue of being in a good company.

That's not the point.

Constructive criticism is one thing,
>it's 2017 so you can't draw stuff like this
is another