A farewell to Wayne

This will be the last "official" Wayne-post. At this point Wayne is doing the opposite of what I intended to do with him, so I'm officially retiring the name. After this, anyone posing as Wayne will likely be lacking in personality.

I originally thought that I should do something big and loud for a sendoff, but in the end, I decided that it was plenty arrogant to simply create a thread to announce it, knowing that it would get deleted soon anyway. So... that's about it.

Oh, and for those of you interested in how the Fetlife campaign turned out... it fell apart before it even got started when one of my players decided to run for Mayor of my city. Yeah, weird stuff.

Oh, and for those who were part of Fading Embers and the /fvgt/, expect those threads to return quite soon. I'm going to be doing what I should've been doing all along: generating original content to improve the board instead of aggravating it.

Batavi, Indonesian Gentleman, High Proctor... see you on the Anonymous side. Look forward to working and discussing with you very soon.

And you know what... I think I've earned it.

Roast Me Veeky Forums, before the thread gets deleted.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/N_dUmDBfp6k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What the fuck was the point of Wayne posting anyway?

Ironic Shitposting, with the goal of making people aware of just how stupid the whole Bait/Reacting to bait was.

The whole goal was to have Veeky Forums trained to ignore me, and by extension most trollposts in a matter of months. As you can see I didn't even manage to get them to ignore me.

youtu.be/N_dUmDBfp6k

>So long, and thanks for all the bait

Mostly pic related.

Gimme ten minutes and I can have the lyrics for that written upm

Nah, I was being very Earnest in my stupidity. Being Ernest is important.

Bye Wayne. GLHF with the next adventure in your life.

So long and thanks for all the bait
So sorry Wayne had to make you wait
For him to Die off on his own, oh dear!

You may not share my lack of intellect
Which might explain your disrespect
To all the dank memes and the board around you

But so long so long so long, and thanks for all the bait!

>Batavi, High Proctor
Ah, so you're from those threads, I thought I recognized the style somewhat. I was the pastebin user for Batavi's work, if you remember me. Did he ever complete Love and Krieg mk2? It was really very good and worth archiving. I still have everything I ever saw him post.

You were alright Wayne. I'll miss you.

You only did it for like two months though

He's still working on it... and currently in Korea! He'll post as soon as he's done.

Operating on Internet Time, that's more like six months.

Fuck off no one cares

You can't kill me, Wayne. I am beyond you. I am beyond life. I am the curdling darkness that lays beyond the periphery of your vision.

You think it just ends? You think it just shuts off?

No Wayne. The game has only just begun

Wayne is no longer a person, Wayne is an idea. There is a Wayne inside us all, you merely opened the door for others.

For real? What's BA doing in Korea? And how do you know this, anyhow? Generally you're alright, so I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt here, but that's a pretty specific answer and this *is* Veeky Forums where bullshit is the law of the land, so some deets would be cool.

Heh... I know. I'm my own worst enemy now.

Here's the thread I talked to him in:
I know... this is going to be a fun game, isn't it?

Bye Wayne, you fucking nerd.

Mostly seemed like someone trying to fit in and not getting it.