Who's side is he on?

Who's side is he on?

Cypher's.

His own.

Humanity. He's playing the longest game. The Imperium is sick and the Alpha Legion is the cure. He's the only true loyal Primarch. The rest are either treasonous or ignorant of their own betrayal.

In the grimdark future, Alpharius is the only one we can trust.

Alpharius

His own.
He might be wrong though. Or right. Who knows. Also, that's Omegon, not Alpharius.

Anyone who has painted AL, both 30 and 40k, are welcome to post them.

All of them. None of them.

I am Exodus

My own personal headcanon (which might actually be canon) is that the Alpha Legion has gone off the rails since the Heresy. Basically it has gone so harshly secretive that nobody in the Alpha Legion even knows what they're doing anymore other than propagating themselves at this point. Nobody's in charge anymore. Not even Alpharius, because we're all Alpharius. In this way, the Alpha Legion is the most chaotic chapter of all.

>Also, that's Omegon, not Alpharius
Can we really be positive about that?

Alpharius is like the Dread Pirate Roberts of 40K. Any time he dies another one of his gene-sons becomes Alpharius, memories and all.

the one that will be the last one standing at the end

He's the Third Man! Alpharius has turned his back on the Imperium!

Oh that's amazing. I can fucking see every Alpha marine in a warband thinking that every other marine MIGHT be Alpharius so they act nice to eachother,
thus keeping a facade of the Alpha Legion being constantly nice to other marines.

Maybe.
For realsies though, French wrote it in a way that doesn't leave much room for intepretation. Which kinda sucks, I like the idea of Omegon being the loyalist and Alpharius the Chaotic one. It corresponded with the possible stories of their origin in their Red Book from FW.

I like the idea that plenty of them secretly *think* they're loyalist, but for all intents and purposes the chapter is traitors.

Not Guilliman and not Russ

Or Omegon.

I'm pretty sure this actually IS canon, or at least heavily implied.

>Alpharius traded souls with a regular marine and died on Pluto while the other guy just I am alpharius'd out with his new primarch body

His ultimate goal is to become >70% of the galaxy's population. It's only a matter if time before we are all Alpharius.

his own

Honestly my headcanon is fairly similar to this.

>Alpharius did actually die to Dorn
>...
>but got Daemon Prince'd for it
>this threw Omegon for a loop so he went full "whoops better loyalist harder"
>meanwhile Alpharius slipped further away from why they entered the Heresy because Daemon Prince status
>Alpharius can only enter the physical world by possessing other Alpha Legion members
>Omegon in an effort to be anti-Alpharius joins the proto-grey knights (fuck "Arvida", "Janus" was better as AL)
>...
>allegiance with the Legion is even more fractious because Omegon and Alpharius are still pulling some bullshit
>further plots within plots
>"I am Alpharius" is occasionally 100% accurate

again this faggot talking about like theres any links between AL and the GK

There is a book in which alpha legion cell repaints their armor to infiltrate iron hands force and to kill them, and while fighting they realise they ambushed another alpha legion cell which was posing as iron hands force to lure the survivors.