In CryptoBro We Trust

Friends, Romans, Veeky Forumsnessmen, lend me your ears! As many of you know already, I predicted BTC's fall in value a few days ago, pic related.

Over the past few days I've been answering people's questions and it personally makes me feel really good inside to be able to help others and protect people from the FUD, liars, scammers and other predators in crypto.

A lot of people have been asking my advice and recommendations, and some have even made money off of my calls. I've decided to title all of my threads "In CryptoBro We Trust" that way you can always find the information I give through the archive.

With that being said, if you have a question, need advice or anything else, start your reply with "In CryptoBro We Trust" and ask away! I'll be here for about an hour.

Also, Merry soon to be Christmas to you all!

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/jmSsARD
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Your top 5 long term altcoins below 1 billion mcap

In CryptoBro We Trust

Next x20?

In CryptoBro We Trust

What are your top 5 long term altcoins below 1 billion mcap

Your thoughts on ICX?

in Crypto bro we trust.

Should i move some cash into tethers? do you think btc is going to drop down below 10K?

In CryptoBro We Trust

post your portfolio along with advice youve given that you also have taken yourself to prove your advice is worth shit

In CryptoBro We Trust

Neo is good longterm hold r-r-igh? I'm sure you've said it before but I'm balls deep cryptobro

In CryptoBro We Trust

Personal predictions for LINK, REQ, XMR and ODN in 2018?

In CryptoBro We Trust

I'm mostly holding XMR right now, would you recommend exchanging them to XMR -> Ethereum -> Tether right now? I'm feeling uneasy and expect further BTC/ETH dips.

=D If you are going to use MAs as buy and sell signals then they must be written in stone, thus easily backtested, thus easily recognized as a losing strategy

In CryptoBro We Trust

are you trying to start a cult?
do this first, then we can talk

In CryptoBro We Trust

Thoughts on SC?

Some coins that are definitely going to go up are XLM, XRP, SALT, OMG, SC and XRB. It's very hard to determine exactly which one will be the next x20, but i'm confident most of these will more than 10x over time.

The 1 billion market cap is kind of picky, but look at SALT, XRB, DRGN and FUN. They all have use cases and good teams and they're bound to rise in value as they accomplish more and more announcements come.

In CryptoBro We Trust

poorfag here, 800USD in, should I hold my 2 LTCs or put that money in some cheap shitcoins which should boom soon?

Fucking tripfags need to kill themselves

Show how you've shorted BTC then faggot. I can make a up/down prediction right now and theres a 50% chance of that prediction coming true. Post your short or fuck off

Thanks, bro! You helped me a lot. I'm from Venezuela, and I'm keeping 400-600 usd into crypto (I know, almost nothing for everybody else, but here that is "a lot"). Obviously, I would like to see that multiplied to gtfo of this country.

What would you do in that case? I need some high risk/high reward moves. Any advice?

Thanks!

Cryptobro! what should we do about the market right now. I'm waiting out in tether, but I want to get back in the game. Are we gunna see a real crash soon, or is crypto picking up steam once again?

>tripfag comes in
>poretends like he is some big shot
>brings in his shills and vpns
>scams newbies

Oh, sorry.

In CryptoBro We Trust

In CryptoBro We Trust

merry Christmas cryptobro. I've done some research into what you recommended a while back and now I see what you meant. my profile is green. hedge recs?

you look into REQ yet?

Kys tripfag piece of shit gay jew nigger trap

This

Is this a Frank thread? Sure feels like one.

Hello
WHat about future of Cardano (ADA), Waves and Ellaism?

In crypto bro we trust

What happens next with BTC? If I havent sold fkr USDT yet, am I better off just holding (too risky to time dips?)

Thank you and fuck off to the haters, this dude actually helps people unlike the majority of fags here

In CryptoBro We Trust

When do you see BTC going back up again?

You're such a fucking retard. You waited for it to start dropping more than usual so you said 'it's gunna drop further'. That's not TA that's just common sense call.

This, milllion times.

I personally moved my money into tethers at 18k. The reason why bitcoin is crashing so hard is because many people are afraid that the bulltrap just passed and the crash is coming. My advice to you would be to hold on to tethers and wait for sure that the market is turning around. A lot of non-traditional investors are running for the hills and selling left and right which is causing the price to plummet. Pic related.

Yes, NEO is solid. Like I've said before though, never go all in to any one coin, you'll be too emotionally invested and prone to making mistakes and/or panicking.

Link has great potential but is risky. XMR is fantastic in regards to anonymous transactions. Its upside is limited though because it's specifically tailored to those wishing to conceal their transactions. It will be hard for regular businesses to adopt it in the real world. It will primarily end up being one of the kingpin coins for the black market.
REQ is geared for making payments quicker and cheaper than paypal, which has real world value. Paypal and credit cards nail businesses for 1-2% each transaction, and this will be cheaper. I'd definitely put some of my portfolio into it and hold for a good 6-12 months+ then reevaluate from there.

As far as ODN goes, I'll look more into that coin and get back to you in a future thread.

Kill yourselves. Seeing that this was Cryptobro's thread is the only reason I'm in here. He gives good advice. I can seek out his good advice because he tripfags.
Suck a hundred cocks and leave Cryptobro to make the rest of us some money.

This x20

CryptoBro you suck at technical analysis,and your recommendations are generic, and hackneyed. You are a confirmed dick sucking faggot, who spreads his hairy asshole for all the trannies.

In CryptoBro We Trust

Thoughts on TRON and QTUM?

Waiting on those fuck to moon.

normies getting screwed over is so wonderful

you cant have cryptos and girlfriends at the same time you greedy fucks, you are already way better off than i am

>normies getting screwed over is so wonderful
Not only that, they also think they are making a good call

In CryptoBro We Trust!

what are your thoughts on ICX? I've seen it shilled around here a little more than I'm comfortable with, but looking at the team, tech, etc. it seems like a no brainer to me, solid gains over the past week with little volatility. Is ICX a solid long term hold?

This. Holy fuck this thread is cancer.

The only okay trips are ones who actually do things in the community like running delegates, because they need to respond to people.

Refer to I like SC a lot. It has great real world use value. Its storage costs in regards to cloud storage blow other companies out of the water. It really gives them a strong edge in that part of the market. It's definitely a good long term play.

Never put your money into "shitcoins". Put your money into coins that have value and solve real world problems. Don't jump on the hype train. XRP and XLM are good long term plays that will multiple your money bucket loads int he long run.

What is your opinieonderzoek on groestlcoin and vertcoin?

Is this guy some kind of autistic narcissist?

Is TRX just a gook coin or will I be rich?

In CryptoBro We Trust!

Can you explain why XLM is so stagnant?
Everyone keeps praising it because of its real world value and potential to moon, but if this coin is so great then how come it's not mooning right now?

In CryptoBro We Trust

Do you feel secure in tether? They've all but admitted that there are no cash reserves.

its up so fucking much this past month jesus christ

In cryptobro we trust.

1. How low do you think BTC will go?
2. Will BTC still be THE coin in2019, or will the flippening happen?
3. What's your opinion on sheep (the animal)?

Opinion*

To those who hear and use my advice for gains and goodness, you'll notice that in my first initial post for this thread, I said that there are predators and bad people in crypto who want to keep you dumb that way they can steal your money. People like these anons are some of them.

I don't normally respond to hate and anger, but shorting cryptos in this market is borderline suicide because of the volatility. I'm sorry that you're angry and bitter, and hopefully if you make some money off of my calls we can be on better terms in the future.

People like you are why I do this. :). Stay safe in Venezuela bro! I'm actually getting a bit choked up right now.

Refer to

Those posts are from 2 days ago, faggot. Weak hands already shook and we double bottomed already. Also all tripfags must fucking hang.

>Why is a good coin not mooning 24/7¿
Are you brain ok

I strongly recommend moving all assets into BitBean.

In CryptoBro We Trust!

How low do you predict this drop will go? I missed the 16k bull trap and see support around 13k. My average BTC buy in is 10.5k, with price now at 14k do you think its worth selling with hopes to buy back sub 10K or just buy the dip?

Bitbean'd again!

ICX please, and thank you.

Quick thoughts/predictions on ICX?

>xrp

Sucker of banker cock confirmed.

It wasn't a double bottom and there is still downside potential until it returns to a clear uptrend. Also just leave the guy handing out his advice you bitter fucktard.

Is this some retarded SEO attempt or Bitnet fail?

Fuck off OP, you fucking AIDS patient.

discord.gg/jmSsARD

unironically bought 100k

fuck off fakefag, this space is reserved for members of the church of CryptoBro.

In CryptoBro We Trust!

TA isn't advice, retard and narcissism is ugly as fuck, which is why Veeky Forums hates tripfags.

Kill yourself. Here's my prediction from a while ago. Calling a big crash and to sell somewhere 17k+. You don't see me running around with a trip acting like a faggot.

FUCK cryptobro. I have made so many anons rich not even funny. Antshares, walton, OMG, Kucoin, Iota.... I shilled them TO DEATH here.

if you guys wanna make money follow your true leader

@nasaaids Here to help anons

-Cryptogoober

>thinking SEO works on Veeky Forums

In CryptoBro We Trust

What are your feelings of the rampant almost propaganda-esque pro XVG or anti XVG posts?
Thoughts on the coin in general?

You can tell CryptoBro is legit by the way he brushes off the haters while giving solid advice.

>Whiteknighting an inexperienced TA fag
Your eceleb Cryptobro can go to Tumblr with his shit predictions. And you, his fans, can follow him and suck his cock
>Parading common sense as hidden knowledge
>Spoon-feeding normies
Fuck you cryptobro go attention whore on Twitter you coon. Go fuck your neon colored hair fat welfare mom. Nigger

I am CryptoJoe and I will also be giving invaluable crypto advice. I advise you all to hold btc at least until ETFs come out. Unreal sideline money is about to come into the market in 2018. I also advise you all to alternate hands when masturbating to keep from skewing your dick too far in either direction.

or
>>>/kys/

"In Cryptobro we trust? "
/user board. Why tripfag? You got your youtube thing going on. Respect the space. Letting the n00bz suck your dick and stroke your ego here is in poor taste.

OP is a fag, die of aids

> falling for the banker memes this hard

CryptoJoe here. I know declare this thread a masturbation advice forum. I personally have become so ambidextrous that when I switch hands mid jerk I actually gain a stroke.

>>>/grindr/
Tripfags and their supporters are all just bottom tier attention whoring fagots. They should commit mass suicide by drinking Kool aid laced with cyanide while singing boy scout songs around a circle. Fucking fagots

People are scared right now because this chart pattern in matching what it looks like when a crash starts happening "The bull trap ect.". After all that is over and if the chart patterns reflect support for BTC, confidence should come back to the market. If something crazy happens in the near future, I'll be sure to post a thread about it and let you guys know.

Thank you for the support, I do my best to spread as much knowledge as possible while avoiding and ignoring the hatred and ignorance of the internet.

I'll get back to you on those, still doing my due diligence. I wouldn't want to give you anything short of solid advice.

Good things take time. XLM's price went from 3 cents to 20 cents in a little over a month. People tend to react to news and flashy things rather than investing based on the value, use cases and fundamentals of a coin. Hang on to XLM for the long term and you'll see more and more gains from it. If a coin has solid fundamentals, then solid news will follow. With solid news comes solid gains.

Not for the long term, no. But for the short term, it's good for storing your value when the market is going though a heavy correction. For example, if you buy bitcoin at 15k, then it goes up to 19k, then back down to 15k, you haven't made anything. If you flip it at 19k for tethers, wait like 2 or 3 days then buy back in at 15k for example, you'll be able to start generating a profit.

This is why I use a secure tripcode.

I thought no one would notice. No matter where you go or what you do, there will be haters and special interests looking to spread discord. I can only help those who wish to be helped.

how about you make a discord server or telegram for us to join ther,e buddy

>Being this edgy and cancerous.
wew, I can't wait until winter break is over

You're the second person to ask me that, I'm definitely going to do this within about a week.

Tripfag using anons to shill him solid coins that they found out about from other non tripfag anons here who are actually smarter than OP. KYS OP.

jfc you sound like a faggot

I'm cryptobro we trust.

I have $600 spread on btc, ltc, and eth. What should I move to during FUD times like this? I don't know how how to get on obscure coins yet.

Third this, I'd like to subscribe to your newsletter.

I like to cup my balls, really helps me finish. If I'm jacking off on my gf, I basically tbag her for pressure on my gooch. Idk, just feels good man.

What predictions did this guy make besides the """prediction""" in the OP?

*that proved to be right

In CryptoBro We Trust

I'm in NYC. How can I trade in these lesser known alt-coins? Gatehub and Coinbase only deal in certain coins. Bittrex has disabled account signups.

In CryptoBro we trust.
What are your thoughts on Modum and Coss?

Merry Christmas user.

Just lurk periodically over the next week. I'm going to title all of my threads "In CryptoBro We Trust" that way they're easy to find over the archive. Be careful of people that are going to try and impersonate me over the next few days trying to fool you.

Anyway gentlemen, that's my hour for today! I hope that you've all gained some value from my thread. Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all of you, even the haters!

In CryptoBro We Trust!

You're not important enough for a tripcode.

Final post for real this time, buy ethereum on coinbase, create an account on binance and transfer your ethereum there and then trade for altcoins. Good luck!

>bitcoin is on a downtrend
>I predict it's going to keep going down
Wow truly remarkable. IN CRYPTOBRO WE TRUST XDD. From the advice this guy has given I can tell he knows jack shit. Blind leading the blind.

Gentlemen, I said this is now a masturbation forum. Follow the rules and stay on topic (enough with this crypto foolishness). Don't make ne break out the banhammer.

You are great happy holydays.

Fagot. Never come back. Stay in WorldstarHipHop or wherever the fuck you came from before hearing about the block chain

Thanks bro!

I believe what you're saying is with integrity, but I think it also partly comes from the position of anger; seeing someone explain things to people that you already knew, afraid of more people possessing the knowledge and getting closer to your point of crypto-intelligence, don't you think?

> shill

In Cryptobro we trust.

What would coins would you recommend for a poorfag that will bring the safest gains (looking for $5-$10k in a year) on a budget of $1k invested? I will buy in a few days only. Or should I wait more?

I currently have some RDD, bought 3 years ago, should I keep more or sell?